ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 181
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:17 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:
I can't help but feel like Vick is fool's gold. He played really well during the non-con last year too. When the going got tough, he disappeared.

I just can't count on him. I hope I eat my words.
He averaged about 20 PPG in the non-conference games last year on very good percentages. It was the reason some here were confident he would go 1st round. He fell apart against more difficult competition. There's no reason to expect differently this time around.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:42 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He averaged about 20 PPG in the non-conference games last year on very good percentages. It was the reason some here were confident he would go 1st round. He fell apart against more difficult competition. There's no reason to expect differently this time around.
I'm not sure it's that or maybe he tires as the year goes on, seems to be him being tired. The longer the year goes on the more bricks he throws up, he always seems to start out hot. Self needs to find a way to get some consistency because when he's good all facets of his game are good but when he's bad he's equally worthless all the way around.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:49 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
I'm not sure it's that or maybe he tires as the year goes on, seems to be him being tired. The longer the year goes on the more bricks he throws up, he always seems to start out hot. Self needs to find a way to get some consistency because when he's good all facets of his game are good but when he's bad he's equally worthless all the way around.
You suppose he's getting into that Weeeeeeeeeeed?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:59 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
You suppose he's getting into that Weeeeeeeeeeed?
No excuse, it made Reddick shoot better.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:16 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Can you go ahead and say Puke has the championship all wrapped up?

Kthxbye
Yeah, Duke is going to win the championship by blowing us out in the title game. We lose the Big 12 title and the run is stopped by losing twice to Kansas State.:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:27 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yeah, Duke is going to win the championship by blowing us out in the title game. We lose the Big 12 title and the run is stopped by losing twice to Kansas State.:-)
Appreciate it, sir.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:17 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:
I can't help but feel like Vick is fool's gold. He played really well during the non-con last year too. When the going got tough, he disappeared.

I just can't count on him. I hope I eat my words.
I completely understand. This could also be a senior realizing this is his last chance and he's actually focused for a change. Either way, I'll take it.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:21 AM 11-13-2018
I don’t expect Vick to be a leader. But I can see him have 3-4 games this year where he will take over and bail out the Jayhawks and keep the streak alive.

Those that are putting all their eggs in the good/bad Vick basket will be majorly disappointed.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:30 AM 11-13-2018
Maybe Vick has been playing on baller 3 point shooting teams where the seniors let their nuts hang and he's conditioned to believe it's his turn.

:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 01:25 PM 11-13-2018
7 APG for Grimes so far. While most of those were kick outs to Vick last game - looks like a very capable passer. Very impressed with Dotson's quickness - but he doesn't seem like a good PG just yet. His potential is off the charts - he just has no idea what he's doing. Good problem to have this early. Reminds me of Frank Mason - who had to grow into the PG role.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:11 PM 11-16-2018
Missed the thing where ESPN wants $5/month for their shitty online streaming, even if you already have cable... :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:18 PM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Missed the thing where ESPN wants $5/month for their shitty online streaming, even if you already have cable... :-)
yeah that’s total BS. It’s already the most non-premium expensive channel on cable. It’s going to be the nature of the beast for awhile. Everyone wants all their streaming content ala cart.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:20 PM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
yeah that’s total BS. It’s already the most non-premium expensive channel on cable. It’s going to be the nature of the beast for awhile. Everyone wants all their streaming content ala cart.
I'm all for ala cart, at least for people won't aren't already paying for it.

Oh well, reddit streams to the rescue.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:58 PM 11-16-2018
I told you guys Vick was great but nobody would listen.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:16 PM 11-16-2018
Vick smokes weed and likes white girls.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 181
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up