Page 34 of 68
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 03:22 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
I agree. That said there's only one Mahomes and as much as we'd all like the rest of the NFL to just cancel games and hand Clark and Andy the title every year in September. I think they're gonna keep playing. If so, other teams will need QBs as well.

Watson is the 2nd best young QB in the league currently.
I think our dominance the last couple of years has made us short sighted when it comes to the needs of other fans. Like the Texans right now? They just want to win games and not be the laughing stock of the NFL like they are right now. The Jets probably want a shot at the playoffs again and DeShaun could probably get them there in the next 1-3 years if that trade happens.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:27 PM 01-31-2021
You know where I want Watson to stay far away from?

Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:31 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
I think our dominance the last couple of years has made us short sighted when it comes to the needs of other fans. Like the Texans right now? They just want to win games and not be the laughing stock of the NFL like they are right now. The Jets probably want a shot at the playoffs again and DeShaun could probably get them there in the next 1-3 years if that trade happens.
Yup. People knock on the baker mayfield pick but he's the best thing that's ever happened in CLE. And Watsons a way better QB than baker. All the critics' concerns are legitimate. The problem is most teams who pass on Watson because he wasn't perfect probably won't find a better QB. I don't know if he's good enough for a super bowl but he probably gives a lot of teams a much better shot.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:35 PM 01-31-2021
Herbert I'll give you if he does it another year. I don't think he'll as good next season.

Josh Allen is a fraud. He has no heart and couldn't read our blitzes whatsoever last week. He damn near fumbled the ball and game away vs the Colts- and the Ravens lol.. That team is driven by Diggs.

Allen was trash his rookie year too. Watson took his team to 10 win season and whipped Allen's ass in the playoffs-a game where clowned 3(!!!!!) Texan defenders to convert a 3rd down. Do you not remember this? Allen threw the ****ing ball back and almost threw a pick.

This year was whatever. Texans were stuck with BoB.

Allen doesn't do 1 single thing better Watson....not a single thing.
Allen is no fraud, he's Cam Newton with superior accuracy or a Roethlisberger who can bust off a 50 yard run... you can definitely win with him IMO
[Reply]
mkp785 03:37 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Terrible post.
Cool. U wanna give me a counter point as to why you think Josh Allen is better than Watson....or was that just a random pairing of words....?
[Reply]
mkp785 03:48 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Allen is no fraud, he's Cam Newton with superior accuracy or a Roethlisberger who can bust off a 50 yard run... you can definitely win with him IMO
I think the Bills will be decent next year but I highly doubt that Allen will be as good as he was this year.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 03:53 PM 01-31-2021
There have been too many QBs with 1 year bumps to take too seriously
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:57 PM 01-31-2021
Allen doesn't do 1 single thing better Watson....not a single thing.
MUCH more arm talent, better runner, bigger frame.

I'm assuming you were joking because Allen is CLEARLY better than Watson in several categories.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:02 PM 01-31-2021
Allens arm is stronger, that's about it.
[Reply]
mkp785 04:06 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

I'm assuming you were joking because Allen is CLEARLY better than Watson in several categories.
He's got a bigger frame-and is much less coordinated which makes your stance of him being a better runner laughable.

He might be able to throw it farther in a dead on just chuck it down the field contest. Watson is able to actually put his arm strength to use in a much more efficient and effective manner.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:08 PM 01-31-2021
I think the Bills will be decent next year but I highly doubt that Allen will be as good as he was this year.
I dunno man, he has been on the ascent for 3 straight years so its hard to see him suddenly regressing at this point

Everything you just listed is why I chose Allen over Watson in that thread from a few weeks back about "which young QB would you build around?"

Before Mahomes came along, my ideal QB was that Big Ben/Cam-type... huge guys with big arms, reasonable to great mobility, and most importantly the ability to stand tall and get an accurate pass off with defenders straight up in their face and otherwise hanging all over them

Its not that I hate Watson either, he's going to make whatever team he ends up with much, much better... he's just not my ideal guy if I'm building a team
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:29 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
The headline is correct in its use of adjectives. Insane.

This isn't the nba, mlb, or nhl, trades like that never work/happen in the nfl
They haven't ever happened. QBs didn't use to force trades like they do now so maybe there is always a first time.

The QB carrasol final location makes sense. I don't have that much opinion on the draft compensation.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:38 PM 01-31-2021
He's got a bigger frame-and is much less coordinated which makes your stance of him being a better runner laughable.

He might be able to throw it farther in a dead on just chuck it down the field contest. Watson is able to actually put his arm strength to use in a much more efficient and effective manner.
I'm starting to think you didn't watch Josh Allen much this season.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:47 PM 01-31-2021
The beat writer in Houston is saying the Stafford deal doesn't matter. The price for Watson is 2 1s, 2 2s and 2 defensive starters.
[Reply]
mkp785 04:50 PM 01-31-2021
I'm starting to think you didn't watch Josh Allen much this season.
Had him my fantasy team I was a big Allen fan this year. Doesn't change what he is- a big armed sasquatch with a few moves. Diggs is their best player.

Btw you calling me out on this is funny when you apparently have no idea what the hell Watson has had to deal with over the past 3 seasons.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 68
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up