Page 334 of 4909
« First < 234284324330331332333334 3353363373383443844348341334 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:08 PM 02-10-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You're an idiot...that craptastic team had the worst point differential for a #1 seed in 25 years and set an all-time record for how many wins by 7 or less points.

Your Papa-Johns, corporate synthhuman product is leaving....it's the only reason they were even close to the play-offs. You dont defy odds like this shit team did with a void of talent on O-line, QB, and RB. You are too ****ing ignorant to realize what a rim-job the just NFL did..so puff your chest on a rival's message board..the only thing you,personally, accomplished was publicly announcing what a gullible sheeplebot you are.
If you truly believe the stuff you post I don't see why you would even bother watching the NFL.

It doesn't matter who is in the Super Bowl, everybody is going to talk about it and everyone is going to watch. Are some story lines more beneficial to the NFL than others? Sure. But they could've done just as well with a Pats/Seahawks rematch or KC/GB Super Bowl.

If the NFL was truly fixed, Peyton Manning would've played a hell of a lot better than he did in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:22 PM 02-10-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
I think sheeplebot is a bit over the top
No..it was exactly what I meant.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 11:28 PM 02-10-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
If you truly believe the stuff you post I don't see why you would even bother watching the NFL.

It doesn't matter who is in the Super Bowl, everybody is going to talk about it and everyone is going to watch. Are some story lines more beneficial to the NFL than others? Sure. But they could've done just as well with Pats/Seahawks rematch or KC/GB Super Bowl.

If the NFL was truly fixed, Peyton Manning would've played a whole hell of a lot better than he did in the Super Bowl.
yeah right? before the season started you would have said that if it were fixed Manning would win. Now you try to move the goal post.
If it doesnt matter who gets there, then how are you conscious of a better story line? The Jets could have won and destroyed the whole thing...but they didnt.
why did it just so happen to be Americas favorite Boy in all the commercials even though he supposedly cant do it anymore?

isnt it interesting that the match ups that could have happened, they made sure to tease you with,..?

thats right,it could have been last years rematch or Super Bowl one rematch.
They made sure there was a cliche for everything.
why was the nfl so lucky to have a gold anniversary SB in a new stadium build near the historic gold Rush? why was the nfl so lucky that the black Panthers were started 50 years ago in northern California by Huey P Newton and the rival Carolina Panthers have a black Panther logo with a QB named Newton? Damn ! the nfl is like the luckiest organization in the world to have all that just fall right into place
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:31 PM 02-10-2016

It doesn't matter who is in the Super Bowl, everybody is going to talk about it and everyone is going to watch. Are some story lines more beneficial to the NFL than others? Sure. But they could've done just as well with Pats/Seahawks rematch or KC/GB Super Bowl.

If the NFL was truly fixed, Peyton Manning would've played a whole hell of a lot better than he did in the Super Bowl.
Pfffft...I'm done. This is dumbed-down entertainment for the unwashed droogs..which is why you are here. You're the uber-droog...couldn't contain your vicarious living to a site dedicated you the team you watch..had to "branch out" and come to a manufactured rivals site to prop a sagging ego. Are you feeling like a champ today? You and Papa-Johns..you did IT! Welcome to the coliseum...
[Reply]
Toby Waller 11:36 PM 02-10-2016
Pfffft...I'm done. This is entertainment for the unwashed droogs..which is why you are here. You're the uber-droog...couldn't contain your vicarious living to a site dedicated you the team you watch..had to come to a manufactured rivals site to prop a sagging ego. Are you feeling like a champ today?
dude,its the internet. Its no fun if you dont bounce around the globe.
You dont think I didnt go to Patriots and Panthers sites telling them I told you so lol. Granted, Denver sites are like its the 1920s and theyre the female lead in the Great Gatsby. Theyre so stupid from winning so much they dont know how to think anymore. But hey, the Nuggets suck
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:42 PM 02-10-2016
Pfffft...I'm done. This is dumbed-down entertainment for the unwashed droogs..which is why you are here. You're the uber-droog...couldn't contain your vicarious living to a site dedicated you the team you watch..had to "branch out" and come to a manufactured rivals site to prop a sagging ego. Are you feeling like a champ today? You and Papa-Johns..you did IT! Welcome to the coliseum...
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:43 PM 02-10-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Are you talking about this steaming pile of jealous sadness?

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...e59373291.html

I wonder which Planet member was responsible for tweeting the comparison pictures where the KC picture is zoomed in much tighter to "prove" there were more people at the KC parade?
Sucks that your fanbase is a bandwagon filled joke doesn't it like lulz dwarfed by baseball
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:44 PM 02-10-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
dude,its the internet. Its no fun if you dont bounce around the globe.
You dont think I didnt go to Patriots and Panthers sites telling them I told you so lol. Granted, Denver sites are like its the 1920s and theyre the female lead in the Great Gatsby. Theyre so stupid from winning so much they dont know how to think anymore. But hey, the Nuggets suck
We have a different concept of fun...I'm not a territorial ape defending ground the never belonged to me....schadenfreude is old as dirt..I get it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:51 PM 02-10-2016
:-)
You're laughing because your too stupid to make a valid reply.....I just called your ass out.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 11:56 PM 02-10-2016
We have a different concept of fun...I'm not a territorial ape defending ground the never belonged to me....schadenfreude is old as dirt..I get it.
being right belongs to me and I enjoy owning it :-) :-)

:-) its all I have

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:56 PM 02-10-2016
I told the moron Manning was still looking awful practices leading into the super bowl....omg HE'S MAGICALLY HEALED NOW!!! Dumbfucks. 1-14 on 3rd down sub 200 yards....Denver is fucked going forward. The magical gifted calls/wins end with his retirement.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:56 PM 02-10-2016
You're laughing because your too stupid to make a valid reply.....I just called your ass out.
Why are you a fan of an NFL team if you believe the outcomes of games are predetermined?
[Reply]
Toby Waller 11:56 PM 02-10-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I told the moron Manning was still looking awful practices leading into the super bowl....omg HE'S MAGICALLY HEALED NOW!!! Dumb****s.
:-):-)
[Reply]
Toby Waller 11:58 PM 02-10-2016
Why are you a fan of an NFL team if you believe the outcomes of games are predetermined?
the same reason you smile at your wife or she at you when she doesnt mean it.

I have to bond with my friends somehow and I'm not goint to museums :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:59 PM 02-10-2016
Why do you watch wrestling, movies, tv???
[Reply]
Page 334 of 4909
« First < 234284324330331332333334 3353363373383443844348341334 > Last »
Up