ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3324 of 4906
« First < 2324282432243274331433203321332233233324 332533263327332833343374342438244324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:37 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
So how much money did you lose?
Enough to annoy me, but not enough to lose sleep.

Seeing Denver somehow lower their PPG might have been worth it.
[Reply]
DomCasual 10:43 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
If it hurts your fragile vag, "stay down, bitch". IDC about donk. donk is inconsequential to current and likely future football dealings. last place flotsam doesn't really impact recent and relevant division and conference champions.
Well, whatever it is that you were trying to say here, I’m sure it was friendly.

I did see “last place,” so maybe you accidentally posted in the wrong thread? Because we’re currently the opposite of that. I know you guys are excited to be in a dogfight for the AFCW for the rest of the season. I’ll admit that I don’t like the Chiefs. But I can’t help but feel some happiness for you guys. To be in an AFCW slug match with a franchise with our NFL bloodlines has to feel pretty gratifying for you. No matter what happens the rest of the season, it’s safe to say the Chiefs franchise is well on its way to arriving in this league. I hope you guys are able to relish it. You have a nice team, and you deserve all the respect you’re starting to get.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:43 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
This post reads like you've been watching a lot of game of thrones.
lol, not what I was going for but I can see it now, in hindsight. :-)
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:46 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Well, whatever it is that you were trying to say here, I’m sure it was friendly.

I did see “last place,” so maybe you accidentally posted in the wrong thread? Because we’re currently the opposite of that. I know you guys are excited to be in a dogfight for the AFCW for the rest of the season. I’ll admit that I don’t like the Chiefs. But I can’t help but feel some happiness for you guys. To be in an AFCW slug match with a franchise with our NFL bloodlines has to feel pretty gratifying for you. No matter what happens the rest of the season, it’s safe to say the Chiefs franchise is well on its way to arriving in this league. I hope you guys are able to relish it. You have a nice team, and you deserve all the respect you’re starting to get.
NFL "bloodline"? Only thing your shit franchise is known for is cheating, circumventing and having the cheapest home field "advantage" in North America. Settle down w your smug shit. No one here wants to hear it. Save it for your donk bretheren, no one here cares.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:48 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Wilson looks every bit the 19th ranked QB he was last year...I honestly didnt expect him to look this pedestrian.
Not surprised. It’s how he’s looked for most of the last two years.

Outside of SF, the only teams he’s beaten since 2020 are Houston, the Lions, and reeling Colts and AZ teams. And the run game carried him in some of those.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:48 PM 09-25-2022

Ahhh there it is. You get a putrid win where your team plays like complete dogshit and your fancy QB sucks balls, and you instantly regain all the entitlement you lost for a few weeks.
[Reply]
DomCasual 10:49 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
NFL "bloodline"? Only thing your shit franchise is known for is cheating, circumventing and having the cheapest home field "advantage" in North America. Settle down w your smug shit. No one here wants to hear it. Save it for your donk bretheren, no one here cares.
Man, never let a good deed go unpunished. I pay you guys a nice compliment, and all you can be is vitriolic.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:50 PM 09-25-2022
Man, never let a good deed go unpunished. I pay you guys a nice compliment, and all you can be is vitriolic.
Go fuck yourself. Hows that for vitriolic? :-)
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:50 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Enough to annoy me, but not enough to lose sleep.

Seeing Denver somehow lower their PPG might have been worth it.
Ouch. It would take losing quite a large sum of money to actually make someone lose sleep.

I enjoyed seeing Denver go from 13 PPG allowed to 12, but I didn’t expect you to.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:52 PM 09-25-2022
Chiefs lose, cheating donks win and suddenly the shit comes squirming back out the toilet bowl. Typical.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:53 PM 09-25-2022

Do you even remember what it felt like to be respected? Don’t expect to feel it this season. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:58 PM 09-25-2022
I could see Cowboy fans being douchetard enough to use a term like "bloodlines" to describe their franchise, but I can't say I've ever heard even them say shit like that before.

This is a new fucking low for you, Donk fan.
[Reply]
DomCasual 10:59 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Ahhh there it is. You get a putrid win where your team plays like complete dogshit and your fancy QB sucks balls, and you instantly regain all the entitlement you lost for a few weeks.
You guys are SALTY tonight!

I get it. Losing can suck. Even we have experienced that as a fan base. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been on top, losing still sucks.

But you lost to a good team, on the road, against a darn solid QB who has the kind of career statline that will at least put him in the conversation for the PFHOF. It hasn’t been that many years since Mark Ryan was a top-ten QB in this league!

I hate moral victories, for the most part - you’ll probably see what I mean, at some point. At a certain level, you start judging seasons based on Lombardi Trophies. Even division and conference championships start to feel hollow. But the Kansas City Chiefs have nothing to hang their heads about tonight.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:01 PM 09-25-2022

:-):-):-)..."AFCW slugfest"...the only thing resembling a slug are the Donks..or are you forgetting you have the easiest start to a season in NFL history?

Chiefs scored more points in week one that you have all year....

NFL bloodlines...Donks scored 3 points until under 5 minutes left in the game...at home. The safety was because JG stepped out of bounds...

I don't hear any crying about Gordon fumbling inside his own 5 and Wilson fell on it...you are only unlucky in losses. Wins are based on talent..
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:03 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Ouch. It would take losing quite a large sum of money to actually make someone lose sleep.

I enjoyed seeing Denver go from 13 PPG allowed to 12, but I didn’t expect you to.
Is that supposed to be incredibly impressive?

KC allowed 9 pts in three straight games last year, including vs the #1 and #11 offenses. Bow down to the 85 Bears…er, 2021 Chiefs!
[Reply]
Page 3324 of 4906
« First < 2324282432243274331433203321332233233324 332533263327332833343374342438244324 > Last »
Up