ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 330 of 663
« First < 230280320326327328329330 331332333334340380430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
alnorth 11:43 PM 10-03-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Oh god damn you. You got my hopes up. I'm on tapatalk, where that video isn't embedded. I thought the UFC had promos ready for the winner of tonight's main event against Jon Jones. And it was for the fucking Rousey-Holms fight? Fuck that fight. lol
This fight is going to break the live gate record and probably be a monster in PPV. Everyone knew what 193 was going to be, so I'm not sure why you could have possibly expected anything else.
[Reply]
TimBone 12:45 AM 10-04-2015
Originally Posted by alnorth:
This fight is going to break the live gate record and probably be a monster in PPV. Everyone knew what 193 was going to be, so I'm not sure why you could have possibly expected anything else.
Yeah. I should have known it was for the next PPV. It was just the transition of talking about tonight's main event, and your post started with and the hype begins...I thought you were referring to something they had thrown together for the winner of tonight's fight vs. Jones.
[Reply]
TimBone 12:47 AM 10-04-2015
Not great. None of the rounds were close, Bader clearly earned the 30-27 UD he got. I can't really give details because once it was clear to me that Evans wasn't going to be competitive, I took care of other minor chores in preparation of the main event.
It's all good. I used to be a big Evans supporter, but his heart hasn't seemed to be into fighting for a long time. I think the Jon Jones ordeal and the nasty departure from Greg Jackson's camp really took a lot out of him. He should stick to commentating from now on.
[Reply]
alnorth 06:26 PM 10-07-2015
Title History file updated
Attached: UFC Title History.xls (40.5 KB) 
[Reply]
alnorth 07:35 AM 10-14-2015
Nick Diaz's petition made it to 100,000 signatures with 2 days to spare. The White House now actually has to say something about Nick Diaz.

I'm sure it'll be a brief note about Federalism and how they can't and won't do anything, maybe some mention of medical marijuana, but still that is hilarious.
[Reply]
alnorth 04:37 PM 10-21-2015
Fucking hell. Joe Duffy got hurt in training today, so the main event is off 3 days before the fight. If you get hurt in camp 2 weeks before, oh well shit happens, but if you get hurt 3 days before an event you are headlining, then you are retarded.

Oh well, its a free card so I guess I can't complain much. I now have almost no interest in UFC Fight Night this weekend, down from tepid interest. Main card starts at 3pm though, so I may watch it anyway.
[Reply]
alnorth 05:37 PM 10-21-2015

Here @ufc let me help!! New poster for this week pic.twitter.com/xPgBemdVXG

— Big Ben Rothwell (@RothwellFighter) October 21, 2015

[Reply]
alnorth 11:06 AM 10-23-2015
The UFC has reinstated Jon Jones. No news on when his next fight will be.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:21 AM 10-23-2015
The UFC has reinstated Jon Jones. No news on when his next fight will be.
And DC was just now warming up to his belt. Too bad.
[Reply]
alnorth 11:33 AM 10-23-2015
Originally Posted by jd1020:
And DC was just now warming up to his belt. Too bad.
I wonder if he'll cry again at the post-fight press conference
[Reply]
alnorth 08:08 PM 11-03-2015
Kevin Brown is hurt and out of his fight against Gastelum in 3 weeks.

Replacing him on short notice will be one of the most active (and entertaining) fighters in the UFC, Neil Magny
[Reply]
alnorth 06:49 PM 11-04-2015
USADA's test frequency is now picking up speed

Originally Posted by :
@jeremybotter 12 minutes ago
Total tests now number 169. USADA has conducted nearly 140 tests in October alone. Business is picking up.

‏@jeremybotter 11 minutes ago
Rousey didn’t get tested over the past 7 days (still at 7 total) but Belfort was tested twice, Henderson once.

@jeremybotter 9 minutes ago
Test leaders: Rousey (7), Henderson (6), Bigfoot (6), Belfort (5), T. Alves (4), Correia (4), Duffey (4), Samman (4), Northcutt (3)

@jeremybotter 8 minutes ago
Cormier, Manuwa, Rumble, Poirier, Teixeira all tested three times each.

@jeremybotter 7 minutes ago
USADA’s plan was always to start slow and then begin ramping up testing numbers drastically in October. Looks like that’s happening.
Amusing that Northcutt was already hit 3 times. I imagine USADA thought "uhhh... damn that new kid looks good. We better check that out."
[Reply]
alnorth 07:59 PM 11-04-2015
Couple bits of news:

This isn't confirmed yet, but credible MMA media are reporting that there will probably be a heavyweight rematch between Cain and Werdum in Vegas on super bowl weekend.

Also, the negotiations between the NSAC and Nick Diaz are going well, and they will probably land somewhere around 18 months and $100K. That would make Diaz eligible to fight next August
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:08 AM 11-05-2015
Couple bits of news:

This isn't confirmed yet, but credible MMA media are reporting that there will probably be a heavyweight rematch between Cain and Werdum in Vegas on super bowl weekend.

Also, the negotiations between the NSAC and Nick Diaz are going well, and they will probably land somewhere around 18 months and $100K. That would make Diaz eligible to fight next August
I was really disappointed with the way Cain got man handled by Werdum. I hope he can redeem himself and dominate the way he did after JDS KO'd him.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:19 AM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I was really disappointed with the way Cain got man handled by Werdum. I hope he can redeem himself and dominate the way he did after JDS KO'd him.
That had everything to do with Cain not training in the altitude. I doubt you see that this time around.
[Reply]
Page 330 of 663
« First < 230280320326327328329330 331332333334340380430 > Last »
Up