ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 77
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 08:48 AM 04-14-2024
We should all send Rahsee a friend request to thank him for giving us the topic for the top shelf level offseason thread here at CP.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:01 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Do you own a BMW 335i too?
:-) 493rd downvoted with out me mentioning his name, and his buddy Mahomes Magic. Their tears are delicioius...
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:25 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Unlike the Kamara situation, Rice decided to be an absolute idiot at the worst possible time, related to what Ruggs did previously. It doesn’t matter that he didn’t serious injure or kill anyone like Ruggs. It’s the behavior itself. Maybe it’s 8 games, maybe it’s 6 reduced to 4. Who knows?
There's a better time to beat the fucking tar out of another human?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:04 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Unlike the Kamara situation, Rice decided to be an absolute idiot at the worst possible time, related to what Ruggs did previously. It doesn’t matter that he didn’t serious injure or kill anyone like Ruggs. It’s the behavior itself. Maybe it’s 8 games, maybe it’s 6 reduced to 4. Who knows?

I would buy this more if not for, I don’t know, Jalen Carter?

Dude was doing the same stuff as Rice and the friends he was racing died horridly while he drove away. Still got drafted in the 1st. No suspension.
[Reply]
Womble 10:12 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Our WR suck thread 2024 edition incoming by someone...

Me when one of our WRs drops a wide open pass in our first drive of the season.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:14 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I would buy this more if not for, I don’t know, Jalen Carter?

Dude was doing the same stuff as Rice and the friends he was racing died horridly while he drove away. Still got drafted in the 1st. No suspension.
Because Carter wasn’t a part of the NFL when it happened.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:22 AM 04-14-2024
Been out of the game for a while. Which supermax facility will Rice be serving his 25-to-life conviction?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:23 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Echols was and got one game last year and the victim in that case was partially paralyzed.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:25 AM 04-14-2024

Re: a suspension, sure. That tracks.

But he didn’t even slip out of the first round. And that wasn’t a “oh no, people could have been much more seriously hurt” situation. It was “oh no, two people burned to death while he sped away.”
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:29 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Re: a suspension, sure. That tracks.

But he didn’t even slip out of the first round. And that wasn’t a “oh no, people could have been much more seriously hurt” situation. It was “oh no, two people burned to death while he sped away.”
All that really proves is that NFL owners don't really give a shit because they know fans will just get over it.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:44 AM 04-14-2024
All that really proves is that NFL owners don't really give a shit because they know fans will just get over it.
:-)

Yup. Lots of heinous crimes have been committed. Fans keep watching.
[Reply]
Monticore 10:48 AM 04-14-2024
How many years in jail did he get?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:49 AM 04-14-2024
You know some teams are having internal talks about the possibility of bringing Henry Ruggs in for a look after he gets out of jail. I doubt he'll ever play again in the league, but you know that discussion is being had.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:50 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Been out of the game for a while. Which supermax facility will Rice be serving his 25-to-life conviction?
In this romcom it would have to be Florence.
[Reply]
Womble 10:51 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Monticore:
How many years in jail did he get?
Being drafted by Philadelphia is a fate worse than death or jail.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 77
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up