ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 92
« First < 232930313233 343536374383 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:07 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by hebert19:
Well we should have swept the NFCW too if not for the hail Murray...so there is that too.

As for playoff games...indy got 14 points in the fourth when we switched to our prevent. We suck in prevent. But thru 3 quarters they had 10 points and ravens only managed 3 thru the game. You can claim we got diced by rivers but they got almost 200 yards in 4th...just like KC gives up a bunch of yards late in garbage time.

I don't think any of the bills fans think this won't require our best game of the season to win but you guys are also a little delusional on the delta between the 2 teams.

Check the strength of schedule and other metrics. This team beat a lot of good teams and a lot of good defenses. Good luck.

Not looking to change anyone's mind. Just bringing a different perspective.
I thought it was impossible to move the ball in the weather Saturday? That's your excuse for a pathetic 200 bills yards. Only reason you won was a WR playing QB pick 6/concussion
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:11 AM 01-20-2021
LOL, there was no "garbage time" in the Colts game... the Bills went up by two touchdowns and immediately gave up a TD. The Bills went on to pass something like 15 out of 17 plays.

Do these guys even watch the games?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:14 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
LOL, there was no "garbage time" in the Colts game... the Bills went up by two touchdowns and immediately gave up a TD. The Bills went on to pass something like 15 out of 17 plays.

He calls that prevent, but all the Chiefs games we led by 2 scores plus a good chunk of the game only to allow late score to make it close.....dog fights
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:14 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

No. Too busy drinking and throwing themselves through tables.

Notice how Buffalo fans are always bringing up raw stats?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:29 AM 01-20-2021
The fact remains that the Chiefs are 0-1 vs the Bills historically in AFCCGs. /BillsFanXYZ
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:31 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
No. Too busy drinking and throwing themselves through tables.

Notice how Buffalo fans are always bringing up raw stats?
It's like a parent trying to give advice to a teenager... you can say it a million times and they won't listen until they learn it by themselves.

There's a post around here somewhere explaining it for them though.... the Bills are highly motivated while the Chiefs have been waiting all season for the playoffs (Kelce said so, Reid and Mahomes said so about opening the playbook).

Not a hard concept, but they'll continue to compare point differentials, etc, even though they're comparing apples with SB Champs... and maybe if they win a SB and then all of a sudden they're having let down games and everyone in the media is freaking out, they'll be handing out the same lesson to another up and coming team.

It's the circle of life. *tear*
[Reply]
R Clark 09:34 AM 01-20-2021
I don’t remember them running the ball one time in the first half against the ravens and only a couple in the second. That can’t be correct but it’s all I remember lol
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:34 AM 01-20-2021
Bills fans and other media keep talking about only winning games by one possession but it’s going to be funny when we win each of the next two by two possessions or more (would have last week if Mahomes stays in) and they are all forced to accept the reality that the Chiefs really were simply waiting for the playoffs and not worried about running up scores.
[Reply]
Reroka 09:36 AM 01-20-2021
Remember the bill are more hungry than the chiefs. Not sure how you can tell whos more hungry.

Statements like this are bullshit. Bills fans say they are hungry for their first SB win, well the chiefs have been hungry since they won the SB last year.

So Bills fan do not come in here and say you are more hungry.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:37 AM 01-20-2021
These threads make me long for anything typed up from Deberg....
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:39 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I thought it was impossible to move the ball in the weather Saturday? That's your excuse for a pathetic 200 bills yards. Only reason you won was a WR playing QB pick 6/concussion
You tend to forget that the Bills are used to playing in 70 degree weather with balmy winds & lots of sun. No wonder they couldn't function in 30 degree weather with some wind.

:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:40 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
I don’t remember them running the ball one time in the first half against the ravens and only a couple in the second. That can’t be correct but it’s all I remember lol
But they have a better running attack than the Chiefs. :-)
[Reply]
Reroka 09:42 AM 01-20-2021
Anyone hear if Watkins will be back in the lineup? if so this the Bills are going to have some real big issues.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:43 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Anyone hear if Watkins will be back in the lineup? if so this the Bills are going to have some real big issues.
We'll know a lot more today when the practice participation reports come out
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:44 AM 01-20-2021

[Reply]
Page 33 of 92
« First < 232930313233 343536374383 > Last »
Up