ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 57
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:12 PM 09-23-2020
Black jerseys for their funeral
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:29 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
We may actually see an actual offensive gameplan this week. Because I thought weeks 1 and 2 looked like what you'd normally see them roll out for preseason weeks 1 and 2.
:-)
[Reply]
lcarus 05:38 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
After just watching NFL'com's GamePass Coaches film I'm feeling a little better about our defense and in particular our LBs, so I deleted my earlier post/rant about Hitchens and Wilson.

I posted a more specific analysis over in the "Hitchens" issue thread, but the bottom line is that after watching that, and putting on an extra nic patch so I could think straight, I think our run defense is going to be fine.

There's definitely some issues, and I think Pennel is going to make up some of the difference, but overall our guys aren't playing nearly as badly as I thought during the game.

The lack of preseason games is really showing among our LBs, but towards the end of even the first half of the Chargers game you can see that they were beginning to get right. I think they'll play much better on Monday.

That's not to say that we'll stuff the Ravens running game, because I don't think that's possible. But I don't think our defense won't give up 200 yards on the ground either.

On a different tack, have we heard anything about Ward's availability today?
I've been living off the nic patch since I quit smoking. I sleep with them on sometimes and they truly do give you lucid dreams. I mean holy shit they can be pretty crazy.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:53 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I've been living off the nic patch since I quit smoking. I sleep with them on sometimes and they truly do give you lucid dreams. I mean holy shit they can be pretty crazy.
Haven't tried that yet. I usually take them off right before I take a shower and go to bed. But nicotine helps me think properly and without a cigarette it's usually a patch. Some thinking requires two or three patches. Never go over three though. Afraid I might start thinking about world domination.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:26 PM 09-23-2020
Baltimore isn't a scary place to play with no fans.

Their D isn't even that great.

We're going to bomb them out of their own stadium.

This game will be pitch and catch for Mahomes with Tyreek and Kelce.

Lamar will scurry around and fuck up a few passes and that'll be all we need.

Chiefs 34, Ravens 24
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:18 PM 09-23-2020
Ravens can’t pressure Mahomes with 4. Chiefs have a top 3 pass protection OL in adjusted sack rate.

Ravens can’t protect Jackson. Chiefs have a top 10 DL in adjusted sack rate.

That tells me all I need to know.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 06:06 AM 09-24-2020
Anybody else think that squaring off against that tough Chargers defence is going to give us a huge advantage over the Ravens? Those guys have played nothing but pusscakes thus far. The Texans and Browns are a joke. We're actually battle-tested. I truly believe we're gonna punch them in the mouth.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:50 AM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Ravens can’t pressure Mahomes with 4. Chiefs have a top 3 pass protection OL in adjusted sack rate.

Ravens can’t protect Jackson. Chiefs have a top 10 DL in adjusted sack rate.

That tells me all I need to know.
This is quality information, just have to execute early... can’t dig a hole against this kind of team.

Although it’s kinda fascinating because right now nobody is better playing ahead than Baltimore, and no one is better playing from behind than Kansas City.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:12 AM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Haven't tried that yet. I usually take them off right before I take a shower and go to bed. But nicotine helps me think properly and without a cigarette it's usually a patch. Some thinking requires two or three patches. Never go over three though. Afraid I might start thinking about world domination.
I've never worn more than 2 and I smoked 3 packs a day. I feel like 3 would put me in a coma lol
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:37 AM 09-24-2020
Might be time for a Highlander parody.

There can be only one.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:47 AM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Might be time for a Highlander parody.

There can be only one.

anything Chiefs related about to drop on RTC?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:49 AM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
anything Chiefs related about to drop on RTC?
maybe try following me on FB or Twitter or Youtube :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:22 AM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This is quality information, just have to execute early... can’t dig a hole against this kind of team.

Although it’s kinda fascinating because right now nobody is better playing ahead than Baltimore, and no one is better playing from behind than Kansas City.
They were ahead at arrowhead in the last two years and still lost. Imo San Fran were set up much better to defend a lead considering the d-line and run game they had. The ravens are used to bullying teams but when a team punches back they've not responded very well. If we go behind on monday our guys won't be phased...they've seen it all before. But if we go ahead though how will the ravens react? It remains to be seen. I like hearing talking heads doubt us and pick the Ravens...i want the guys to feel like the world is against them this week.
[Reply]
Funkstown 10:31 AM 09-24-2020
I see us rolling these fuckers 41 - 21 in their house. They’re playing without fans, and it’s going to be a bloodbath.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:33 AM 09-24-2020
Ya'll will fucking love this. He showed it to me already.

It must live.

When we complete our dominance over Lamar Jackson's Ravens on Monday, @vitamin_j has an absolutely FIRE MEME to drop.

IT WILL GO VIRAL

— 81 Sent (@ClayWendler) September 24, 2020

[Reply]
Page 33 of 57
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up