ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 95
« First < 232930313233 343536374383 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick, Tyrann and friends have something to say
Dante84 07:18 PM 06-04-2020

#StrongerTogether pic.twitter.com/sfwF9Uvgaa

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 5, 2020

We love and support our players. We’re proud of you Patrick and Tyrann.@PatrickMahomes @Mathieu_Era https://t.co/JwL6p0vzP6

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) June 5, 2020

We, the NFL, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of Black People. We, the NFL, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the NFL, believe Black Lives Matter. #InspireChange pic.twitter.com/ENWQP8A0sv

— NFL (@NFL) June 5, 2020

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:25 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
:-)
Snowflakes gonna snowflake.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:26 PM 06-05-2020
Brees, clean up in aisle 3

A short time ago, Drew Brees posted this letter to President Trump: pic.twitter.com/I42V6SFr7n

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) June 6, 2020

[Reply]
Easy 6 09:34 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
Bro I’m a high school science teacher that has a loaded shotgun ready... and vulnerable people to defend... luckily we’re white :-)
So you’re ready to defend the community, but didn’t miss a chance to throw in your guilty white conscience

Is your tree of liberty really ready for blood, are you ready for it on your porch?

We need to step away from the brink
[Reply]
MAG 11:07 PM 06-05-2020
Still waiting for any sort of statistics to back up police brutality against black people.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:18 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by MAG:
Still waiting for any sort of statistics to back up police brutality against black people.
Man, here's the thing;

Do you like civilization? Because I mean, if you do... You just have to deny facts and pander to the lowest common denominator.

if you don't, it just means you're a KKK member.

Get it? I think you do.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:23 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by MAG:

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:29 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Do you think there was a copy of Dirty Dancing somewhere in that clip?

I just need to feel trashy, white, rich and pretend to be understanding one last time before I admit the past 25 years was just a sham.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:13 AM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Man I can’t wait to see the mental gymnastics of some in here When they see Pat take a knee and not trash him as a traitor to his country like they did to Kap.
During the anthem? I’ll stop being a fan.

I know this isn’t popular right now.... but I am stupefied at the idea I can be against police brutality, but somehow I have to accept kneeling during the anthem.

Two ideas that are only connected by either ignorance or agenda.

I hate Brees comments were muffled, they were his free speech. I hate I can barely say my free speech. Even here. With relative ambiguity.

I didn’t hate Kap’s free speech, I just disagree with how he delivered it. But it was his, and I respected his conviction, even if the pig socks were distasteful.

I don’t mind disagreeing with someone. But I disagree with being bullied to make politically correct comments to “feel safe”.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:31 AM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
If Jerry Jones continues his zero tolerance policy, would you follow the Cowboys?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:41 AM 06-06-2020
Clark Hunt won’t allow the players to kneel
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:56 AM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, it was WAY out of left field. Everyone seemed to be roughly on the same page and just talking through something before something set the thing off.

If there aren't a thousand people yelling at them and many of their fellow officers starting to get spooked behind them, do you still think that happens?

The Floyd killing has no such justification - just shitty shitty work. But this sort of stuff, you don't like it but there are certainly ways to understand it. We just have to stop dehumanizing officers.

Alex Murphy isn't back online just yet.
Did the phone make contact with the officer right before the push?
[Reply]
Coogs 08:03 AM 06-06-2020

I know this isn’t popular right now.... but I am stupefied at the idea I can be against police brutality, but somehow I have to accept kneeling during the anthem.

Two ideas that are only connected by either ignorance or agenda.

I hate Brees comments were muffled, they were his free speech. I hate I can barely say my free speech. Even here. With relative ambiguity.

I didn’t hate Kap’s free speech, I just disagree with how he delivered it. But it was his, and I respected his conviction, even if the pig socks were distasteful.

I don’t mind disagreeing with someone. But I disagree with being bullied to make politically correct comments to “feel safe”.
crazycoffey

I gave you a thumbs up on this post for the part that is bold'ed.

If Mahomes chooses to take a knee, I will probably be a bit disappointed, but I will still be a fan.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:21 AM 06-06-2020
Kneeling during the anthem is 100% going to happen. You should back away from the dogmatic, not able to back away from the edge my friend.

I have no idea what your going through right now, no idea what the answer is to all this.....but, you giving up something you love doesn't seem to be the solution.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:37 AM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
The players already kneeled three years ago though..and some are still here. It makes me laugh when folks talk about being offended by people taking a knee during a song that was written by a vicious racist/slave owner and has a last verse that calls for the death of black people...it really does make me frikking laugh.

As for Pat..i questioned his silence last week but boy has he stepped up now...LET'S GO PAT!!..and respect to Tyrann and all the other players in the video...bigots won't like it and only want to see the players entertain them on the field...but times are very much changing now.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:51 AM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We have a once in a lifetime QB right now in the middle of the most important contract negotiation in team history. And he just released a video showing what side of the cause he's on. Clark isn't going to tell his team shit they don't want to do. If he is smart, he will take a more silent Jerry Jones approach -- let his players do these types of videos all day long, advocate for their causes, and in return ask them to stand for the anthem. I trust that both Clark and Reid will find a way to do that.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 95
« First < 232930313233 343536374383 > Last »
Up