ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 65
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson wasn't, isn't, and never will be better than Patrick Mahomes
Wallcrawler 09:14 AM 01-16-2020
This "Lamar Jackson is in the same league as Mahomes" nonsense on every football related show I see needs to stop.

Lamar Jackson, on the biggest stage, has now shit down his leg in both opportunities. Lamar is a player who has to have everything around him working perfectly to have success. Put him down 2 scores and ask him to carry the team, he cannot answer the bell.

There's a big difference between a running quarterback, and a quarterback who can run. Lamar Jackson and The Ravens ran 88 plays and put up 12 points.

Jackson attempted 59 passes, only threw one touchdown, but also threw two picks and lost a fumble. 12 points on 59 pass attempts should tell you all you need to know about Lamar as a QB when the lights are the brightest.

Nobody would bat an eye if before the game, soneone told us Pat would put the ball up 59 times. Matter of fact, id be pretty excited to see how many points and yards he would put up in that span of plays.

When things got bad for both QBs, you saw the odds on favorite to win the MVP this year get visible frustrated, press, and ultimately fold. He was nowhere to be seen trying to work out what was happening, rallying his team, he simply pouted on the sideline as his team fell further behind.

The reigning MVP had literally no quit. Its one thing to say after the fact, that we had faith all along, its quite another for that to be true.

Down 24, think about that for a moment. 24. Mahomes is captured, in that moment on the sideline saying we have everything we want. Everyones already counted us the **** out, so go do something special.

Then, to walk the walk after talking the talk, leading the team to 7 straight touchdowns and 8 scoring drives, throwing 5 touchdown passes, and displaying a fiery emotion that if you dont feel anything when you see this kid going nuts after a huge play, call the coroner, because youre already dead.

The two qbs could not be further apart. Jackson cannot hold Mahomes jock when it comes to putting the team on his back.

Lamar should consider signing with KC as a running back. Its the only way barring injury to Mahomes, that hes ever getting a ring.

Mahomes is the MVP. Its not even close. Lamar is a running back executing the halfback pass play about 20-25 times a game.

Jacksons first two years have ended with dud playoff performances.

Mahomes first two years as a starter sees his team hosting back to back AFC title games for a frachise that in its entire history never hosted a single one before he arrived.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:27 PM 10-02-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I think he’s talking about that RB. Cyrus Gray maybe? He was bagging groceries. That’s when they did the switch to power football mod season and he had something stupid like 5 touchdowns in his first game or some shit. Then got cut a few weeks later.

Doesn’t change the fact that raven fan dumb
Jonas Gray. Dude missed a meeting because his phone died causing him to over sleep and that sack of shit Belichick ended his career because of it
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:10 PM 10-02-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
There is no competition. This is Jordan vs Ewing. It’s not a thing at this point.
Don't disrespect Ewing.

Deshaun Waton is Ewing in this analgoy.

Lamer Jackasson is....Tim Hardaway?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:30 PM 10-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Don't disrespect Ewing.

Deshaun Waton is Ewing in this analgoy.

Lamer Jackasson is....Tim Hardaway?
‘Nique

All sizzle, no steak.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:36 PM 10-02-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
‘Nique

All sizzle, no steak.
The Human Highlight Reel is a pretty good comparison for Lamar.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:27 PM 10-02-2020
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

Essentially, the only thing that can stop Mahomes, is the Chiefs themselves.
Yup.

In every game that's close or KC is down you see a combination of penalties, dropped passes, and just overall sloppy play.

KC seems almost meh until they get punched in the mouth and wake up...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:53 PM 10-03-2020
The NFL figured out Lamar Jackson and the Ravens Offense

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:10 PM 10-03-2020
Until Lamar Jackson develops the ability to simply drop back and pass the ball accurately, without the requirement of defenders selling out for the run for him to complete passes, I really dont see him winning anything when it matters.

It was said many times how much Jackson worked on his passing in the off season, yet here he is again playing from behind and can't hit the broad side of a barn without the threat of the run. 97 yards and a TD pass aint winning you shit come playoff time. Its just not a winning formula when you cannot throw your way out of a deficit.

I cannot see how he could ever hope to defeat Mahomes, without some kind of EPIC disaster scenario coming to pass for the Chiefs themselves. Mahomes can go the length of the field in about a minute 20 in the clutch. 35-40 seconds if he only needs a FG.

Lamar needs about 5-7 minutes to get anywhere up the field.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:17 PM 10-03-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Yup.

In every game that's close or KC is down you see a combination of penalties, dropped passes, and just overall sloppy play.

KC seems almost meh until they get punched in the mouth and wake up...

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:44 PM 10-04-2020
If Q, IDGAF. I don't know if anyone will look in this thread again, so I am probably going to post this in multiple threads, but it's just that damn good, and needs to be seen. It's hilarious, and at the same time I remember feeling pain and anger like this.

I present ColdRaven

https://youtu.be/jiNhj8B_xx8

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
hometeam 03:41 PM 10-04-2020
this kid sounds like scooby doo from joisey
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:17 AM 10-05-2020
The media officially declared that Jackson has "bounced back" from his absolute beat down against Lord Mahomes with his monster 193 yard passing, 53 yard rushing day against the horrible football team that doesn't even have a team name.

They are so desperate to prop this kid up. It's beyond annoying.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:31 AM 10-05-2020
The media officially declared that Jackson has "bounced back" from his absolute beat down against Lord Mahomes with his monster 193 yard passing, 53 yard rushing day against the horrible football team that doesn't even have a team name.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. It was funny.

The Ravens scored 28 points, with 7 of them coming on a drive that had to be extended by a pass on a fake punt.

Against a really garbage ass team that has no secondary.

Sure. He’s “back.” OK.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:36 AM 10-05-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

The Ravens scored 28 points, with 7 of them coming on a drive that had to be extended by a pass on a fake punt.

Sure. He’s “back.” OK.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:41 AM 10-05-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Sure. He’s “back.” OK.
The most annoying thing to me was the way they singled him out so much when he really didn't do anything special.

Fine if you want to say the Ravens as a team bounced back, but literally every highlight I saw was his one long run and the announcer saying "Lamar bounced back" like he carried them with 500 yards passing or something.

I suppose I'm just looking for things to nitpick because I'm becoming spoiled by how good we are. I feel like they should always be talking about us. Lamar sells a lot of jerseys so obviously they are going to keep promoting him. Just going to have to deal with it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:48 AM 10-05-2020

Saw that last night and definitely needed the 'sensible chuckle' gif.

Of course he threw 2 touchdowns to his TE so his complete inability to throw outside the hash marks is forgotten. And even his stellar 53 yards rushing came off a 50 yard play and....dick.

Same guy. Exact same guy.

But the 'skins got behind 21-7 and so Jackson got to do what he WANTS to do in the 2nd half.

I'm just so very over the Lamar Jackson hype train. "Lamar Bounces back with monster effort..." oh for fuck's sake. He was probably the 15th most productive quarterback in football yesterday. 10 dudes throw for 300 yards and Jackson can't get over 200 but sprinkles in 1 good run and he was a monster. I mean his stat line was essentially Daniel Jones but whatev.

Just a complete joke.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 65
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up