ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 60
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:47 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
again, after the timeout, you don't think Mahomes had any input on that decision or maybe even suggested it?
You think Mahomes suggested a screen pass to Blake fucking Bell?
[Reply]
Gdawg 07:50 PM 11-11-2019
How abt this novice idea, just run the damn ball?!?!
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:52 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You think Mahomes suggested a screen pass to Blake ****ing Bell?
He was probably fine with it. We all remember after I believe the Ravens game, when they went with a similar play to ice the game, and Pat said in the post-game presser that he and Andy discussed the play, and that Pat was excited to try it.

Obviously, Pat has a lot of say in which plays are on the menu in those situations.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 07:53 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
Nothing sweeter than the taste of chef tears.

He better get used to crying.

Last thing you want is having an offensive player telling the D they aren't holding up their end of the bargain and pointing fingers.

Tears or finger pointing isn't going to fix things, neither are badly executed desperation blitz's. Spaz is trying everything but Veech didn't get him anything more than trades for castoffs. There is a reason Spaz was out of the NFL last year.

Also Veech not keeping Houston around for at least one more year was a big mistake. It wasn't like you couldn't afford to keep him around.
[Reply]
Gdawg 07:54 PM 11-11-2019
Super Bowl contending teams get the first down
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:54 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Gdawg:
How abt this novice idea, just run the damn ball?!?!
If they’d run it and failed to get the first down, everyone would have lit him up for that. Let’s be honest, people will tear him apart over anything that doesn’t work.

I was pissed as hell when he ran it on 2nd and forever vs the Colts, but I don’t see this as the worst call ever.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:55 PM 11-11-2019
Wake me when the owner of this "Reidian Run" of a shit show franchise "gets mad" enough to shit can the career choke-artist he hired to coach this team.
Anything short of that is superfluous horse shit.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:55 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Gdawg:
Super Bowl contending teams get the first down
By the logic used on this board, SF is the only team that has a shot to win the SB.
[Reply]
Spott 07:56 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

Last thing you want is having an offensive player telling the D they aren't holding up their end of the bargain and pointing fingers.

Tears or finger pointing isn't going to fix things, neither are badly executed desperation blitz's. Spaz is trying everything but Veech didn't get him anything more than trades for castoffs. There is a reason Spaz was out of the NFL last year.

Also Veech not keeping Houston around for at least one more year was a big mistake. It wasn't like you couldn't afford to keep him around.
Do everyone a favor and kill yourself you worthless piece of shit.
[Reply]
JakeF 07:56 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I take back what I said about Jones. He was not the reason for the huge Henry gain. It was fucking Ragland

Chris Jones should have made the tackle on that long run. He is athletic and was close enough.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:58 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Wake me when the owner of this "Reidian Run" of a shit show franchise "gets mad" enough to shit can the career choke-artist he hired to coach this team.
Anything short of that is superfluous horse shit.
will you trundle on down the stairs to the front row to cheer the cleveland indians on again if we beat the pats in 3 weeks?

you know you want andy to tell you to "blow it out your ass"

[Reply]
RunKC 08:00 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

Nice to see pathetic Donkey fans come out from under their rocks after a loss. You weren’t here before. Now why is that?

Your welcome for handing you one of your worst home losses in decades btw
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:02 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Nice to see pathetic Donkey fans come out from under their rocks after a loss. You weren’t here before. Now why is that?

Your welcome for handing you one of your worst home losses in decades btw
even if this season is a disaster...we'll always have the donkeyshow
[Reply]
Jerm 08:04 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This team is basically the Mike D’Antoni Houston Rockets. No defense, MVP player (though he wasn’t MVP at the time) and no postseason success
LOL Skip Bayless called Andy Reid the Mike D'Antoni of the NFL a few weeks ago...
[Reply]
JakeF 08:05 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1A29L7VWEQ3
WTF? :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 33 of 60
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up