ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 141
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:25 AM 05-11-2017
Anybody heard from Braincase? I'm pretty sure he coded the original CPiggy.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:06 AM 05-11-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That was Simplex.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:22 AM 05-11-2017
Originally Posted by D2112:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=666
Sigh....

Good posters like KcMizzou leave and douches like GoChiefs are allowed to continue being here.

:-):-)
[Reply]
Lzen 07:29 AM 05-11-2017
Originally Posted by burt:
**** DumberNKC.
Lol, isn't he you brother?
[Reply]
burt 07:31 AM 05-11-2017
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Lol, isn't he you brother?
By blood only. See above post.
[Reply]
Spott 07:33 AM 05-11-2017
Sigh....

Good posters like KcMizzou leave and douches like GoChiefs are allowed to continue being here.

Mods have long encouraged and took the sides of the posters that like to start shit, even when it's blatant trolling from rival teams fans. The only logical reason for this must be because these users invoke more arguments, thus bringing more traffic to the site.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:35 AM 05-11-2017
He has his panties in a wad over a Facebook incident...we haven't talked in years. He moved out of KC and got married....I wasn't alerted nor invited....
Oh, dang. That sucks. Sorry to hear that, man.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:53 AM 05-11-2017
I have him on Facebook. He's doing alright as far as I know.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:54 AM 05-11-2017
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
That was Simplex.
Shit. Didn't they both have Elmo avatars for awhile? Either way, both quality posters and both not around anymore.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:54 AM 05-11-2017
Sigh....

Damn. Mizzou was quality folk.
[Reply]
burt 08:01 AM 05-11-2017
Oh, dang. That sucks. Sorry to hear that, man.
Thanks....I can't conceive a reason to disown your brother over a stupid Facebook spat. He was being VERY abusive to a mutual friend so I unfriended him. He immediately called me and asked me if I unfriended him, to which I responded, "On facebook" and that was it. He hung up on me and has rejected any olive branch extended. I never disrespected him on facebook, just unfriended him.... He's a great person but very stubborn. He is also a Hulk, so I guess I should be happy that he didn't kick my ass!
[Reply]
Spott 08:05 AM 05-11-2017
Thanks....I can't conceive a reason to disown your brother over a stupid Facebook spat. He was being VERY abusive to a mutual friend so I unfriended him. He immediately called me and asked me if I unfriended him, to which I responded, "On facebook" and that was it. He hung up on me and has rejected any olive branch extended. I never disrespected him on facebook, just unfriended him.... He's a great person but very stubborn. He is also a Hulk, so I guess I should be happy that he didn't kick my ass!
It's almost weird to be friends with relatives on Facebook. I feel the same about co-workers. It's almost as if that site is better for connecting with people that you don't see on a daily basis.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:14 AM 05-11-2017
Damn. Mizzou was quality folk.
Agreed. Good dude.

I gotta tell you though, I rarely talk Chiefs football on CP anymore. The internet has made everyone a fucking borderline football genius, and this place is no exception. It just gets old, but whatever, that's just the way things are. I'm sure that I have been as much of the problem as I have been the solution.

I still interact some in the Royal's discussion thread and some political talk, but that's about it. I'm guessing, at this rate of my waning interest, I'll just fade away in the next couple of years.....never to be seen or heard from again:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:19 AM 05-11-2017
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Agreed. Good dude.

I gotta tell you though, I rarely talk Chiefs football on CP anymore. The internet has made everyone a ****ing borderline football genius, and this place is no exception. It just gets old, but whatever, that's just the way things are. I'm sure that I have been as much of the problem as I have been the solution.

I still interact some in the Royal's discussion thread and some political talk, but that's about it. I'm guessing, at this rate of my waning interest, I'll just fade away in the next couple of years.....never to be seen or heard from again:-)
What?!? You can't leave Pat!!!
[Reply]
scho63 08:21 AM 05-11-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'm Facebook friends with KcMizzou, Ari Chi3fs, JOhn and PastorMikH. They're still alive and kicking.
Did they all leave town once they heard you were coming back? :-)
[Reply]
Page 33 of 141
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up