ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 210
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:32 AM 05-04-2016
Why the FO picked this embarrassment is beyond me.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 11:38 AM 05-04-2016
Fescoe, Terez Paylor, and Hill's head coach all chiming in here. So far it's been pretty anti-Tyreek.
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:42 AM 05-04-2016
Fescoe. Shut up..."We don't want to bring him into our town...blah..blah..." Last I checked, KC is full of killers....and this dude didn't kill anybody. A headlock is not choking but whatever. At least that is what heard "may" have happened, probably to subdue an irate female.

Didn't we all want that WR from Mizzou last year who was accused of pushing a female down the stairs? How soon we forget. Fescoe is annoying.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:44 AM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
So ESPN is going to go all out to protect lil old 5th round pick Tyreek....OK
To protect The Shield - of course they would.
[Reply]
eDave 11:45 AM 05-04-2016
Fescoe. Shut up..."We don't want to bring him into our town...blah..blah..." Last I checked, KC is full of killers....and this dude didn't kill anybody. A headlock is not choking but whatever. At least that is what heard "may" have happened, probably to subdue an irate female.
He's right about one thing. We don't NEED him. Good show so far.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:48 AM 05-04-2016

Didn't we all want that WR from Mizzou last year who was accused of pushing a female down the stairs? How soon we forget. Fescoe is annoying.
I hope you're trolling because if not, you should be neutered immediately.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 11:50 AM 05-04-2016
Fescoe didn't bring any real value other than being the mouthpiece to the fans who are against the move. I'm sure they could've found someone who could've articulated his point a bit better though.
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:52 AM 05-04-2016
This will pass. Vick came back after actually serving prison time for killing dogs. He keeps getting jobs. A lot of people on here will defend to the death a cop who shoots and KILLS an unarmed black man or kid, even on film. "Let's get all the facts...blah...blah...he probably deserved it, he was a thug...blah...blah..." but throw away the key on this kid and have no interest in exploring all sides of HIS story. That is why I call bullshit on your moral police act.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:54 AM 05-04-2016
This will pass. Vick came back after actually serving prison time for killing dogs. He keeps getting jobs. A lot of people on here will defend to the death a cop who shoots and KILLS an unarmed black man or kid, even on film. "Let's get all the facts...blah...blah...he probably deserved it, he was a thug...blah...blah..." but throw away the key on this kid and have no interest in exploring all sides of HIS story. That is why I call bullshit on your moral police act.
What facts could possibly be hidden from this case that would cast even a faint moral shade of grey to Hill's actions?
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:56 AM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What facts could possibly be hidden from this case that would cast even a faint moral shade of grey to Hill's actions?

We only know that dude had no more money to fight the charges and took the plea. We don't know exactly what happened and never will. Bottom line, he didn't do any time and has no record prior to or after.
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:58 AM 05-04-2016
The accuser didn't even insist that he do time. I heard that he had to call the cops to get her to leave on a few occasions.

Me now that I am older, would probably just break up immediately with someone who told me that the kid isn't mine and that my friend who comes over on the regular is the sperm donor. How would we all react as a 20 year old? I just wonder if we all would react so calmly as we would behind a key board with time to think about it. We haven't seen any pics or a lot of stuff. We didn't even know about this until he was drafted.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:59 AM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I believe it's the "Bitches be trippin'" defense.

Because like I said, the people that are backing this guy somewhere in their heart of hearts believe Steven A. Smith's bullshit proclamation that women need to do a better job understanding the 'elements of provocation' and that sometimes they just have it coming.
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:02 PM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I believe it's the "Bitches be trippin'" defense.

Because like I said, the people that are backing this guy somewhere in their heart of hearts believe Steven A. Smith's bullshit proclamation that women need to do a better job understanding the 'elements of provocation' and that sometimes they just have it coming.

He didn't say she had it coming nor am I. Don't get it twisted. I have just lived enough life to know that this sounds like it was overblown some.
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:04 PM 05-04-2016
And wanted to point out the hypocrisy of some on this board to defend a killer when a life really is lost as opposed to someone accused of physical force.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:37 PM 05-04-2016
And wanted to point out the hypocrisy of some on this board to defend a killer when a life really is lost as opposed to someone accused of physical force.
:-) asshole
[Reply]
Page 33 of 210
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up