ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 617
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133533 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Sweet Daddy Hate 02:58 PM 05-21-2013
Originally Posted by MeatRock:
Awesome. Glad i wasn't even close to making Poutie's meat beater list.
This. It's like having the biggest douchewaffle 7th grader( the one who THINKS he's cool but in reality looks like a dipshit in his parachute pants and red leather Michael Jackson jacket )come up to you in front of the hot girl you like and ask to go ride BMX together after school. If Hootie disagrees with me, I automatically chalk it up to doing something right in life.
Posted via Mobile Device
lcarus 02:59 PM 05-21-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
This. It's like having the biggest douchewaffle 7th grader( the one who THINKS he's cool but in reality looks like a dipshit in his parachute pants and red leather Michael Jackson jacket )come up to you in front of the hot girl you like and ask to go ride BMX together after school. If Hootie disagrees with me, I automatically chalk it up to doing something right in life.
Posted via Mobile Device
Don't forget those gay fingerless gloves
Hootie 03:01 PM 05-21-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Posted via Mobile Device
what fucking school did you go to :-)
Hootie 03:01 PM 05-21-2013
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I don't know what culture those gloves are gay in but I never want to be a part of that culture
tooge 03:12 PM 05-21-2013
[QUI was really looking at this as an attention whore thread. And while I don't really have an opinion on your opinion, if you do this for all of them, that would be hilarious. So far so good.
OTE=unnecessary drama;9697632]100. Mr. Laz

Mr. Laz has never made a post that made me laugh. Not one. Nearly 74,000 posts and I've never even gotten a single chuckle. Even kc nut has made me chuckle and that guy can't even read. 70,000 or so of his posts have been just absolutely horrendous takes on the Chiefs and more recently the Royals. Mr. Laz is also the most perverted member on this board and posts constant pictures of big girls wearing little to no clothing. I'm pretty sure him and Dane "work" together, if you know what I mean. At least that's the hunch I get. On his friends list is Frazod, so apparently his friends list doesn't have a weight limit like mine.

Pros: most likely jerks off a lot; probably isn't gay; glad he isn't my uncle

Cons: he's somebody's uncle

I was really looking at this as an attention whore thread. And while I don't really have an opinion on your opinion, if you do this for all of them, that would be hilarious. So far so good.

Outlook for 2014: Try not to post about the Chiefs, the Royals or any pictures of naked girls. You'll have a lot more worth to this site. I realize this means you would no longer post.

Congratulations though...you're still much cooler than Donger.[/QUOTE]
-King- 03:17 PM 05-21-2013
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Pasta Little Brioni 03:17 PM 05-21-2013
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I say Hootie should just do the whole list and let the fireworks show begin. That would be a hell lot more interesting to watch that a countdown style IMO.
Nah, this is awesome and will take us up to the season. He could do two a day I guess.

The butthurt will ooze out slowly, not explode and be over in a day.
lcarus 03:22 PM 05-21-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I don't know what culture those gloves are gay in but I never want to be a part of that culture
He said Michael Jackson and that was the first thing that came to mind. Aside from Macaulay Culkin's pert little....nevermind. Never mention Michael Jackson again, Sweet Dick...
Mr. Flopnuts 03:32 PM 05-21-2013
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
This. We already are seeing why I thought this was such a good idea. Dramaplanet!
RealSNR 03:35 PM 05-21-2013
I remember back when Mr. Laz was "lazarus" in all lower case letters
Simply Red 03:41 PM 05-21-2013
Originally Posted by SNR:
I remember back when Mr. Laz was "lazarus" in all lower case letters
freaking commentard
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:45 PM 05-21-2013
Originally Posted by lcarus:
The crowning piece is the painters cap with the long flaps in the back, preferably checkered all Vans-style...
Posted via Mobile Device
Donger 03:47 PM 05-21-2013
I'd prefer not to be mentioned in each and every declaration, honestly. It's a little creepy. Thanks.
Frazod 03:50 PM 05-21-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'd prefer not to be mentioned in each and every declaration, honestly. It's a little creepy. Thanks.
We live in his pointy little infantile head.
Stanley Nickels 03:51 PM 05-21-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:

Page 33 of 617
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133533 > Last »
Up