ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 69
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Does anyone get laid in this city?
xztop123 12:53 AM 08-04-2014
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:26 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
The only thing that might be considered "pussy" about me is that i have high standards for what i stick my cock in...

Im known in my group of friends as the boldest ballsiest guy... JASONAUTO come out on a friday or a saturday and ill buy you a beer and you can watch my pussy ass approach groups of 5 girls in Harpos
Problem is I would get you laid.

Then I would feel bad because you would figure out you are gay.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:26 PM 08-12-2014
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
"Try Westport, remember condoms ruin the feeling, and aids isn't real" - tommy Morrison
[Reply]
Saccopoo 08:27 PM 08-12-2014
Yes I considered this but I have several friends who lack certain features of looks but are extremely confident and approach girls non stop.

They have made it evident that confidence alone and being self-actualized in your own skin is not what it takes to get the hottest girls
**** no it's not.

Let's get down to brass tacks - I'm talking full on Spencerian Natural Law hard core here, so get ready to get primal.

How do you think animals are attracted to each other? They aren't ****ing self-actualized that's for goddamn sure. Bigger, stronger, better looking. It's all about perpetualizing the species and chicks don't want to be pushing out shit from their axe wounds that look like their scrawny, weak chinned Dad. They want strong, vibrant, full-on yoked up kids, just like that beast that knocked her up in the women's bathroom at the bar (stall #2). (Yeah, I've done that a couple of times too. Not knocked her up, or at least I don't know that I knocked her up though there wasn't really anyway to find out who I was at that point anyway, but banging quiff in the chick's shitter - that's the shit I did...before enlightenment.)

It's the Buffalo Theory. The best looking, hardest charging manbull gets the honor of spreading his seed, because chicks don't really like weak looking pussymen.
[Reply]
Canofbier 08:28 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by tk13:
Complete facial reconstruction surgery is the only answer.
get that dominant chin bro

[Reply]
xztop123 08:29 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by tk13:
Complete facial reconstruction surgery is the only answer.
No. My midface is decent. Ideally I would get a nose job to lower my alar rims and to reduce my nostril exposure and upturned nose.

But thats a risky and expensive procedure.

A chin implant is 2 thousand and a pretty straight forward procedure done under local.

http://www.goldcoastplasticsurgery.c...nts-patient-9/
[Reply]
xztop123 08:29 PM 08-12-2014
See how he goes from dweeb to man?
[Reply]
hometeam 08:29 PM 08-12-2014
See how he goes from dweeb to man?
Until you get a clue, there is nothing you can do that will make you a man.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:29 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
That was you not long ago...
Yup. I learned. This fool needs to.
[Reply]
NewChief 08:30 PM 08-12-2014
No. My midface is decent. Ideally I would get a nose job to lower my alar rims and to reduce my nostril exposure and upturned nose.

A chin implant is 2 thousand and a pretty straight forward procedure done under local.

Assuming you aren't a troll (and that's becoming harder and harder to believe), you have some real fucking issues.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:31 PM 08-12-2014

This is absolute insanity, and a waste of money.

Even if you go through with it, you are not going to be bagging 9s and 10s.

That 2 grand would be better spent on a decent set of threads and a haircut.

Or you can continue to try and impress girls in backwards turned ballcaps and wife beaters. Christ.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 08:31 PM 08-12-2014

First thing I noticed when I saw your pics.

You look like a fucking pixie elf.

With a bad beard.

And since that shit went down with Michael Jackson, I'm not so sure that the pixie elf look is a good thing to be rocking.
[Reply]
xztop123 08:32 PM 08-12-2014
Sacc is somewhat legit although there are more variables.. In Gorillas the absolute largest is the alpha, whereas thats equal to Dontari Poe being sexier than Aaron Murray, which is not the case.
[Reply]
NewChief 08:33 PM 08-12-2014
He's like my fucking wife on webMD when she gets sick. Only his illness is his face
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 08:33 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
Absol****inglutely.

Why do you think chicks get boob jobs?

Because they are insecure hosebags who want guys to hit on them.

Same reason why you guys who don't have kick ass jaw lines need to get that bone structure secured up.

You ****ing think some hottie is going to take you serious if you have a weak chin?

**** no they aren't.
Hilariously accurate for this guy... From what I've read in this sad cry for help, it would seem this kid has undescended testicles, or is gay... Strong possibility on the latter, and the former I guess.. Grow a set, show some confidence, and act more like Sterling Archer
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:33 PM 08-12-2014
The only thing that might be considered "pussy" about me is that i have high standards for what i stick my cock in...

Im known in my group of friends as the boldest ballsiest guy... JASONAUTO come out on a friday or a saturday and ill buy you a beer and you can watch my pussy ass approach groups of 5 girls in Harpos
Well, there's your problem right there. Harpo is Oprah spelled backwards. You ain't getting laid there without Oprah's approval. And Oprah says the problem ain't your chin....

[Reply]
Page 33 of 69
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up