ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 34
« First < 232930313233 34 >
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
notorious 10:57 PM 10-05-2016
Just when this show starts getting decent, it has some monumentally stupid stuff happen.

The writers just can't help themselves.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:45 AM 05-23-2018
Anyone else been watching this? I've been enjoying it possibly more than TWD this season. The first season really wasn't very good, but it's gotten better and better.
[Reply]
KC Dan 10:18 AM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Anyone else been watching this? I've been enjoying it possibly more than TWD this season. The first season really wasn't very good, but it's gotten better and better.
Agreed. I am getting a bit sick of the flashbacks though.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:28 AM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
Agreed. I am getting a bit sick of the flashbacks though.
Yeah I think that is just how they're telling the story for the first half of this season. Maybe the whole season.

I was actually shocked both times when
Spoiler!

It really feels like anyone can go at any time, whereas on TWD, some characters you know are safe.
[Reply]
SAGA45 10:52 AM 05-23-2018
Ive been watching it and loving it, especially since Nick died. Been hoping for that since Season 2. Love the new landscape and group they have now. I was kinda thrown off by the time jump initially. I was really interested in seeing how they survived and reconnected after that dam explosion but....for some reason, the time jump has worked well, especially with Morgan included.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:46 PM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Ive been watching it and loving it, especially since Nick died. Been hoping for that since Season 2. Love the new landscape and group they have now. I was kinda thrown off by the time jump initially. I was really interested in seeing how they survived and reconnected after that dam explosion but....for some reason, the time jump has worked well, especially with Morgan included.
I feel the same. I hated the time jump and felt it was only to accomodate Morgan onto the show. But it's gotten pretty interesting. Alicia is a beauty. I like looking at her. So when the show is boring I at least have that.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:15 AM 05-25-2018
Phenomenal season so far. Last season was good as well. I think aside from Rick and Daryl, Strand and John Dorie may be my favorite all time WD characters.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:38 AM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Phenomenal season so far. Last season was good as well. I think aside from Rick and Daryl, Strand and John Dorie may be my favorite all time WD characters.
John Dorie is awesome. Hopefully he isn't god damn dead. I highly doubt he will be.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:24 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
John Dorie is awesome. Hopefully he isn't god damn dead. I highly doubt he will be.
He is easily my favorite character in the aggregated Walking Dead series. It would only make sense to kill him off after 4-5 episodes.

But really I’m enjoying this season a lot. The only thing I could do less of is Morgan’s “you don’t have to do this” refrain. This man must have some middle ground.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:09 PM 10-12-2020
Pretty entertaining season premiere. Looking forward to this season.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:11 AM 04-09-2021
I just watched the new episode of this. Pretty messed up ending. It didn't really make much sense to me.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 03:02 AM 04-11-2021
I kept coming back every week because Alicia is hot...but then I'll be damned if I didn't get caught up in the story too. Would be cool if a few of these characters got tied in with the Alexandria crew and whomever the hell that Rick is with in an "Endgame" type fight at the end of this "universe".
[Reply]
lcarus 07:05 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I kept coming back every week because Alicia is hot...but then I'll be damned if I didn't get caught up in the story too. Would be cool if a few of these characters got tied in with the Alexandria crew and whomever the hell that Rick is with in an "Endgame" type fight at the end of this "universe".
Yeah assuming there's any decent characters left. They drop like frickin flies on this show. Alicia, Strand and Daniel are the only ones left from the first season. Daniel is barely on the show anymore. He makes the occasional appearance just to show that he's still alive and part of the show, but that's it. Heck Alicia and Strand really aren't on that much when you think about it.
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:32 AM 04-12-2021
Damn you Fear the Walking Dead!!!!!!
[Reply]
lcarus 11:38 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Damn you Fear the Walking Dead!!!!!!
Yeah it was a pretty unexpected ending. I was not expecting that to happen. Especially for a season premiere.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 34
« First < 232930313233 34 >
Up