ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 99
« First < 232930313233 343536374383 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes Injury
58-4ever 07:13 PM 10-17-2019
This doesn't look good. All updates here.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:27 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Red Beans:
Wrong. You're confusing the knee and the knee cap.
I think a lot of twitter and message board doctors are doing this.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:27 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by chiefsfan15:
you cannot dislocate a kneecap without there being structural damage. The chances the knee will need surgery are 100%. The only question is whether they will put the surgery off and have him play for this year at significant risk of worsening the injury, or if they will play it safe. he should have the surgery today and be fully recovered in time for the start of camp.
Well that would open my Sundays up for other things.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 09:28 AM 10-18-2019
you cannot dislocate a kneecap without there being structural damage. The chances the knee will need surgery are 100%. The only question is whether they will put the surgery off and have him play for this year at significant risk of worsening the injury, or if they will play it safe. he should have the surgery today and be fully recovered in time for the start of camp.
unless it was patellar subluxation that caused the kneecap to move.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:29 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
That is 100% inaccurate. I dislocated my knee cap last month playing in a rec basketball league. I got it popped back in at the hospital, I had to immobilize it for 1 day. Went and got MRI, no ligament or structural damage. I was told to take it easy for the next 2-3 weeks, and have had no issues.
I trust your medical analysis 100%
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:31 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I trust your medical analysis 100%
this is what happened to me in high school, popped it back in bad pain for a couple weeks and was good to go after
[Reply]
warrior 09:35 AM 10-18-2019
This is complete bull shit
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:36 AM 10-18-2019
chiefsfan15 smells like a turd to me....
[Reply]
YontsRBake 09:38 AM 10-18-2019
What if we just ran a gimmick offense against GB, kinda like the Dolphins used to do a while back.

Come out in wildcat every play with Hill at QB, motion Mecole across. Zone reads to McCoy, Jets Sweep fakes to Mecole, Jet Sweeps, run some RPO quick out 3 yard route to Kelce.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 AM 10-18-2019
The Packers aren't even particularly good.

17th in offense, 21st in defense.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:39 AM 10-18-2019

The Packers are probably gonna come in as favorites. bet the house on the Chiefs baby. We got this.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:41 AM 10-18-2019
Matthew Stafford dislocated his knee in a game 10 years ago (his rookie season), he only missed two games and waited until after the season (which in Detroit's case was a week before their final game since they had long been eliminated from playoff contention) to have surgery.

10 years later it hasn't affected him.
[Reply]
Hboosboy 09:41 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
The Packers are probably gonna come in as favorites. bet the house on the Chiefs baby. We got this.
Without Patrick?
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:41 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Yeah so if there are no tears, would he even need surgery down the road? Haven’t read on that.

That would be amazing...
No tear no surgery, just rest.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:41 AM 10-18-2019

Chris Carter said that the Broncos are so bad that the Chiefs can’t come out of this game with any positives. Dude is fucking retarded
[Reply]
Mecca 09:42 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Matthew Stafford dislocated his knee in a game 10 years ago (his rookie season), he only missed two games and waited until after the season (which in Detroit's case was a week before their final game since they had long been eliminated from playoff contention) to have surgery.

10 years later it hasn't affected him.
And that quack Doctor basically called Stafford a dumbass for doing that and said he damaged his knee more.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 99
« First < 232930313233 343536374383 > Last »
Up