ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 232
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:23 PM 05-01-2018
God damn so happy Curry is back. This is so much fun to watch especially him and Klay running with the 2nd team
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:32 PM 05-01-2018
Dramond Green is really, really good.

Edit: AND just went coast to coast for an and-1.
[Reply]
jimidollar 09:40 PM 05-01-2018
What a shot to end the half! Thompson off glass for three.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:42 PM 05-01-2018
:-) Chuck says he wants to punch Draymond in the face
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:10 PM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
He was probably at the game cheering on Lebron with a Raptors jersey on. :-)
At the game laughing at the latest Raptors choke against this team. That was an all-timer considering LeBron was tired and conserving energy for most of the game.

The sad thing is that they actually are better than them this year too but DeRozan/Lowry don't actually believe they can beat them so they won't do it. Cavs in 6 remains my prediction but the Raptors better win on Thursday if they even want to get that far.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:14 PM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Raptors are the chiefs of basketball. You could tell neither the fans nor the players believed they would win even though they had the lead all game.
Posted via Mobile Device
Very much so, a close approximation. What matters is that the players don't (or at least the ones that play the end of the game) and that's why they never will.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:17 PM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
if you let Tristan Thompson get a double double on you in 2018 then your team is horrible.
Would have liked to have seen Poeltl over JV bricking every 2 footer and getting outmuscled for every rebound. Poeltl is better anyway.
[Reply]
Miles 10:30 PM 05-01-2018
NOLA has done a great job hanging so close but with Steph back and playing well it seems like a run to pull away is coming at any moment.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:02 PM 05-01-2018
Game and probably series over for the Pelicans. Curry was dominating tonight even playing limited minutes.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:12 PM 05-01-2018
Game and probably series over for the Pelicans. Curry was dominating tonight even playing limited minutes.
Series ended before it started. It's a 73 win team that added Durant to it.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:12 AM 05-02-2018
Yep. Hell of a run for the Pelicans. Gentry should be COTY. But their outmatched in this series. I'll be impressed if they take a game.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:20 AM 05-02-2018
Wish the Pelicans could get Kawai to team with AD. That would be fun to see. Of course it won't happen.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:00 AM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Series ended before it started. It's a 73 win team that added Durant to it.
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yep. Hell of a run for the Pelicans. Gentry should be COTY. But their outmatched in this series. I'll be impressed if they take a game.
The Pelicans probably would have won last night if Curry didn't play. As long as they stay healthy they should get to the Finals. The Rockets series is going to be off the hook though.
[Reply]
TEX 08:24 AM 05-02-2018
The Pelicans probably would have won last night if Curry didn't play. As long as they stay healthy they should get to the Finals. The Rockets series is going to be off the hook though.
Yep. Regarding the possible Rockets / Warriors series - I hope so, because I'm a Rockets fan...BUT to be completely honest, I can see the Warriors beating the Rockets in 5 or 6. Reason being, this Rockets team has been built to beat the Warriors. If the Rockets don't win at least one home game to begin with, I think they'll go "mental" and that will end it early. I think IF the Rockets do manage to at least get a split at the start, they'll have at least a punchers chance, and IF they manage to win the series, it will go 7.
[Reply]
O.city 08:27 AM 05-02-2018
If the Warriors are healthy, I don't see a current team in the league that can beat them.

If you could get AD in Boston with Kyrie and Heyward, or Lebron in Houston maybe.

They're just damn good though. They shoot it so well and they're well coached.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 232
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up