ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 197
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:12 PM 03-23-2022

Damn …

— Mecole Hardman Jr. (@MecoleHardman4) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 12:12 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Sure but Hill is a unique talent like no other. He demanded a full time double team which alot of times made our offense unstoppable especially if we had a good #2 WR.

Once again this would be like breaking up the Big 3 in Dallas in their prime. Only an idiot would do that.
Holy shit some of you are hard headed as fuck.

Tyreek forced their hand. This obviously wasn’t their preference. They made the most out of a difficult situation.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:12 PM 03-23-2022

👀👀👀

— King me (@sammywatkins) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
SupDock 12:12 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
On the surface, they aren't wrong. But given our Cap issues, what would they have the Chiefs do? I'm genuinely curious.
Exactly. It’s hard to imagine paying him 30 a year. It sucks, but given the alternative of paying him I’m not sure what else they could have done.

I think if he had been visibly in the market for a trade we could have got more?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:12 PM 03-23-2022
Sure but Hill is a unique talent like no other. He demanded a full time double team which alot of times made our offense unstoppable especially if we had a good #2 WR.

Once again this would be like breaking up the Big 3 in Dallas in their prime. Only an idiot would do that.
There is no upside to losing Tyreek Hill and I would say the very same thing if he was a Raider player. When you are a SB contender you cannot lose a player like this, when you are 25 players away from a SB like the Raiders were when they traded Mack you gotta let em go to get more talent
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:13 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
That dude has a bad fetish with shitty nebraska players
[Reply]
Unretired Brady 12:13 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Dude that's your second post, they will nail your testicles to the wall... Get ready
It is my second post yes. Chiefs have always been my 2nd favorite team back from the Christian Okoye days.

Plus I mean it. You could pick up AB for a song and a dance. He has proven to be good for one year.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:13 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
What surprises me more is why we went right from tyreek wanting to be traded to trading him. Why wouldn't they press for better comp? Is it possible they're trying to free up money because they have another deal coming soon?
Just because the news broke today doesn’t mean this hasn’t been in the works.

JFC
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:13 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by tk13:
There are plenty of great WRs who have been drafted in middle rounds, you just have to find them. Davante himself was a 2nd round pick, Cooper Kupp was a 3rd round pick, Tyreek obviously, Chris Godwin, there are others. None will be Hill but you can definitely find real talent there.
DaVante Adams' rookie season: 38 catches, 446 yards receiving, 3 TD's.
Cooper Kupp's rookie season: 62 catches, 869 yards receiving, 5 TD's.
Chris Godwin's rookie season: 34 catches, 525 yards receiving, 1 TD.

And Tyreek's rookie season... he started one game, the Chiefs had the luxury of using him as a gadget-type player and he had 61 catches, 593 yards receiving, 6 TD's.

That's the immediate production from middle round WR's you listed who eventually became #1 WR's.

If the plan is to draft a WR in the middle rounds to replace Tyreek... are you okay with patiently waiting for them develop in year one and relying on the likes of JuJu and Hardman?

That would definitely be a significant step backwards on offense next year.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:13 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
What I would say to Mecole......

Time to step up, young man. It's now or never with the Chiefs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:14 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
What I would say to Mecole......

Time to step up, young man. It's now or never with the Chiefs.
This is the year for Hardman to earn a 2nd contract.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:14 PM 03-23-2022

That Big 3 won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years, thanks in large part to their dominant defense.

The Chiefs were lucky to win 1, with their "show up 3 or 4 times in a season" defense. Sustained success involves an improved defense, not WRs making QB money.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:14 PM 03-23-2022
:-) :-) :-)

Had a friend say something like "Was this because of Bieniemy"
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:15 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by rocknrolla:
So he missed on Creed? You dumb mother ****er!
and Bolton!!!!!!!
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:15 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Just because the news broke today doesn’t mean this hasn’t been in the works.

JFC
I had been waiting for the subject come up and actually said on this forum that Hill must be pretty happy, he is not pouting on twitter or anything then BAM the shit hits the fan.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 197
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up