Page 327 of 4915
« First < 227277317323324325326327 3283293303313373774278271327 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:38 AM 02-08-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Nah. You're just a crybaby because you underrated the Broncos all year and now they just proved you wrong by winning the Super Bowl. Eat a bag of dicks, you giant weeping vagina.
Eat the bag of corporate dicks your master's programmed you to swallow ..you blind zombie....brainwashed tool. This SB just shows how easy it is to control the less...um...critical thinkers. They will eat anything that is force-fed them..

we both win...you get to pretend like that scumbag team won it's first legitimate SB..I get $900 for being right about the shitshow being rigged. i guess my $900 is actually tangible though..yours is just based on emotional illusion.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:43 AM 02-08-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Eat the bags of corporate dicks your master's sell you..you blind zombie....brainwashed tool. This SB just shows how easy it is to control the less..."um"...critical thinkers. They will eat anything that is force-fed them..
If we'll joyfully eat it anyway there's really no need to force feed it to us. Just saying you need to tweak that part of your rant.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:53 AM 02-08-2016
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
If we'll joyfully eat it anyway there's really no need to force feed it to us. Just saying you need to tweak that part of your rant.
I'm still my brother's keeper.....looking out. Always. I didn't make you believe in a fake team...that part is not my fault.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:55 AM 02-08-2016
I'm still my brother's keeper.....looking out. Always...
Hey, never think we don't appreciate you having our backs like that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:56 AM 02-08-2016
yes, I did...here's my post before I made the bet..

"It's not so much that recipe wouldn't work...it's HOW it's played out in the golden year "50" they have been pimping all season. It's tied into how Denver's schedule had all division winners coming into the thin air. It's Elway's private dinner with Manning...then having him come back in week 17 and the Chargers suddenly quit playing. It's NE throwing the game in Miami, It KC taking a record amount of time to score, It's Pittsburgh's defense becoming anemic after a 4th quarter fumble....it's the sure handed Steve Smith dropping a TD, it's the Browns in OT, it's the Charles fumble...its the Patriots tablets malfunctioning..

There is no way Denver fans haven't noticed this..and they are being their normal entitled, ignorant selves. I believe luck evens out...and it never did. That's where the stench of a dead rat lies. Numbers dont lie...and the point differential was the worst in 25 years...for a #1 seed. Given this is Manning's last season...and all the questionable factors that played into the worst rated QB making a SB...I'm just not buying it.

And that's why they win....."
Dude, save some tinfoil for the rest of the world. I was planning on making oven-baked chicken on Tuesday.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:57 AM 02-08-2016
Fuck everything and everyone in this topic.
Including me.

Fuck me.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:05 AM 02-08-2016
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Dude, save some tinfoil for the rest of the world. I was planning on making oven-baked chicken on Tuesday.
I'm not interested in your opinion..you dont really have one. The interesting thing is..you actually think you do. It's just repeating shit...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:49 AM 02-08-2016
So many crazy threads... I'll just put this here. I realize that many thought the game sucked or as BlackOp puts it, rigged. Either way, it was a good display of defense from both teams. I didn't post much prior and won't post much now, just going to enjoy this one as it wasn't expected. We'll see what 2016 holds soon enough, that team will look a lot different.

The Manning era was a fun ride... time for a new chapter.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:53 AM 02-08-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So many crazy threads... I'll just put this here. I realize that many thought the game sucked or as BlackOp puts it, rigged. Either way, it was a good display of defense from both teams. I didn't post much prior and won't post much now, just going to enjoy this one as it wasn't expected. We'll see what 2016 holds soon enough, that team will look a lot different.

The Manning era was a fun ride... time for a new chapter.
I will say this. You are a good poster. Thanks for not being a douche.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:29 AM 02-08-2016
I'm not interested in your opinion..you dont really have one. The interesting thing is..you actually think you do. It's just repeating shit...

You're right. This isn't the first time I've called you a dumbass. Maybe you should fix that.
[Reply]
kgrund 11:48 AM 02-08-2016
Black Op is right on one thing. The Donks Super Bowl run all season was full of pixie dust. Great D, but anemic awful O, that slopped its way through tons of wins. All things went the Donks way this season, which is why they have the trophy. They won a SB the way Donk fans have told Chiefs fans they could not win it: With a stout D and a game managing QB. The where right. Without a large amount of luck, you can not win it that way.
[Reply]
ROYC75 12:12 PM 02-08-2016
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
This thread has been a lot of fun popping up on the front page all season (!?). Let's now put a bullet in it's head.
Not a bad idea!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:13 PM 02-08-2016
You realize this means as much as Hogan pinning Cena at Wrestlemania right? The NFL is a rigged joke.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:15 PM 02-08-2016
There is not a question in my mind the game is fake...none at all
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:18 PM 02-08-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
There is not a question in my mind the game is fake...none at all
Why do you watch or waste time here... just walk away.
[Reply]
Page 327 of 4915
« First < 227277317323324325326327 3283293303313373774278271327 > Last »
Up