Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
pr_capone 03:53 AM 10-26-2012
edited OP

Originally Posted by article:
The Chiefs seem to think Grannell’s group will be angry no matter what, and maybe that’s right.
I want to address this so there is no question. If Pioli is fired, we will immediately cancel the two banners, we will take all remaining funds in the paypal account and donate those funds to the Boys & Girls Club in KC, and I personally guarantee that I will renew my season tickets. If he isn't fired following the season, SOC will cease to operate, all funds will be donated to charity, and I will put by STH jersey on a hanger until he is. Now there is no maybe about it.

Pioli must go. There can be no other end to this. He may be a fantastic GM in the sense that he makes you a lot money but that is only one part of his job. His first choice was to marry this team to a never was QB. Never has the term "ball and chain" been a more fitting analogy to the effect Cassel has had on this team. I could rattle on for paragraph upon paragraph on his failings but they have been expounded upon amateurs like us with the Pioli Facts and by professionals on ESPN.com, S&I.com, and msn.foxsports.com.

You were at the stadium 10/7 and you heard Cassel boo'd mercilessly every time he took the field. That wasn't organized. Those were individuals spontaneously expressing their anger and they all agreed. We aren't a small minority and we are very unhappy.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:04 AM 10-26-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
edited OP

I want to address this so there is no question. If Pioli is fired, we will immediately cancel the two banners, we will take all remaining funds in the paypal account and donate those funds to the Boys & Girls Club in KC, and I personally guarantee that I will renew my season tickets. If he isn't fired following the season, SOC will cease to operate, all funds will be donated to charity, and I will put by STH jersey on a hanger until he is. Now there is no maybe about it.

Pioli must go. There can be no other end to this. He may be a fantastic GM in the sense that he makes you a lot money but that is only one part of his job. His first choice was to marry this team to a never was QB. Never has the term "ball and chain" been a more fitting analogy to the effect Cassel has had on this team. I could rattle on for paragraph upon paragraph on his failings but they have been expounded upon amateurs like us with the Pioli Facts and by professionals on ESPN.com, S&I.com, and msn.foxsports.com.

You were at the stadium 10/7 and you heard Cassel boo'd mercilessly every time he took the field. That wasn't organized. Those were individuals spontaneously expressing their anger and they all agreed. We aren't a small minority and we are very unhappy.
:-) Perfect.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 04:31 AM 10-26-2012
I personally enjoy the banner flying. I do not like the donate the remaining funds. I think if we win, we should use the money to fly positive banners. I think banners should be a way of life for Chiefsplanet. It's relatively cheep when we pitch in. I think flying banners should be a Chiefsplanet thing from now on.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:41 AM 10-26-2012
Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!!:
I personally enjoy the banner flying. I do not like the donate the remaining funds. I think if we win, we should use the money to fly positive banners. I think banners should be a way of life for Chiefsplanet. It's relatively cheep when we pitch in. I think flying banners should be a Chiefsplanet thing from now on.
MAKE A DIFFERANCE, AND A POINT!
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 05:06 AM 10-26-2012
edited OP

The bolded line confused me.
[Reply]
ILChief 05:21 AM 10-26-2012
Originally Posted by Incredible Edibles:
I cant post link but KC STAR has an article about all the goings on.

Great article. Read up
Yeah that was a great article. Mellinger nailed it again
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:09 AM 10-26-2012
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
The bolded line confused me.
He meant- my STH Jersey.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 06:10 AM 10-26-2012
edited OP

:-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:08 AM 10-26-2012
Originally Posted by Incredible Edibles:
I cant post link but KC STAR has an article about all the goings on.

Great article. Read up
http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/25...l-ignored.html

Originally Posted by :
The coupons caught Clark Hunt’s attention.

Jim Lakey was just creative and gutsy and fed-up enough to think they might. So after he wrote a letter to the Chiefs owner detailing a list of mistakes and slights on Kansas City, Jim took two days’ worth of newspaper coupons and stuffed them in the envelope to “help” the team sign more discounted free agents.

“However many were in The Star,” Jim says of the coupons. “Probably about 200 of them.”

Lakey is 66, a retired associate dean at UMKC. He lives in Kansas City and has cheered for the Chiefs for years. This isn’t the first letter he’s written. Clark’s father, Lamar, wrote Jim back a few times. Jim mentioned this in his words to Clark, essentially daring the younger Hunt to write back.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/25...#storylink=cpy

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:53 AM 10-26-2012
Can someone with binoculars get me the tail number of the first plane flying? Being a pilot I have a reason for wanting it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:35 AM 10-26-2012
Chiefs and O's fan just had me tweet out practically everything interesting in the The Declaration.

CASSEL FANS MUST BE SQUASHED LIKE COCKROACHES
[Reply]
1ChiefsDan 09:36 AM 10-26-2012
"I want to address this so there is no question. If Pioli is fired, we will immediately cancel the two banners, we will take all remaining funds in the paypal account and donate those funds to the Boys & Girls Club in KC, and I personally guarantee that I will renew my season tickets. If he isn't fired following the season, SOC will cease to operate, all funds will be donated to charity, and I will put my STH jersey on a hanger until he is. Now there is no maybe about it."

Wait, if he isn't fired we are just giving up? :-)
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:30 AM 10-26-2012
Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan:
"I want to address this so there is no question. If Pioli is fired, we will immediately cancel the two banners, we will take all remaining funds in the paypal account and donate those funds to the Boys & Girls Club in KC, and I personally guarantee that I will renew my season tickets. If he isn't fired following the season, SOC will cease to operate, all funds will be donated to charity, and I will put my STH jersey on a hanger until he is. Now there is no maybe about it."

Wait, if he isn't fired we are just giving up? :-)
That's what I was saying lol
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:59 AM 10-26-2012
What exactly do you want? People aren't going to keep donating money to fly banners every game. At that point....the only logical step is to stop going to games.
[Reply]
pr_capone 11:01 AM 10-26-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
What exactly do you want? People aren't going to keep donating money to fly banners every game. At that point....the only logical step is to stop going to games.
Yup.
[Reply]
Page 326 of 603
« First < 226276316322323324325326 327328329330336376426 > Last »
Up