ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 325 of 366
« First < 225275315321322323324325 326327328329335 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:57 AM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
No more Camaro?
oh i've still got it, probably always will.

but my kid"s legs are getting long and they dont like to road trip it much anymore. they are finally in that stage where we can just take them most anywhere we go. truck isnt near as fun to drive lol.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:59 AM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Admittedly, I was also looking at those hellcats for either Charger or Challenger. But two big sticking points for me is the need for AWD, especially in winter season when snow is unpredictable, and the prohibitive cost of those vehicles.

I can make it work with a RWD, but it's a little more difficult to muster out of a packed/messy road, and I would probably have a better sense of security knowing that it was equipped with a AWD, that's all.
ive got an ls3 camaro and i've driven it in everything and everywhere.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:07 AM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
oh i've still got it, probably always will.

but my kid"s legs are getting long and they dont like to road trip it much anymore. they are finally in that stage where we can just take them most anywhere we go. truck isnt near as fun to drive lol.
That Yukon we bought with the 6.2 will shit and get. :-)

I’m sure the newer motors are hotter yet.

One of my neighbors down south had some ridiculously souped up Grand Cherokee. My buddy change the oil in it and he said he accidentally barked the tires just moving it across the lot.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:09 AM 05-21-2020
I’m not sure that’s not it.

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:16 AM 05-21-2020
I don’t think that’s it. It only (LOL) has a 6.4L. I’m pretty sure the one I’m thinking of had twin turbos or something.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:21 AM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That Yukon we bought with the 6.2 will shit and get. :-)

I’m sure the newer motors are hotter yet.

One of my neighbors down south had some ridiculously souped up Grand Cherokee. My buddy change the oil in it and he said he accidentally barked the tires just moving it across the lot.
oh my truck will roll right out, but its not the same :-).

only thing i dont like about the chargers is they are auto cars.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:05 AM 05-21-2020

It’s not the same but it’s a viable substitute.

You might at least take a gander at some of those hopped up Grand Cherokees. I don’t know anything about them but it looks like they made a concerted effort to make race cars out of them
[Reply]
Coach 08:59 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I drove a RWD Mustang one Montana winter. For a visual of that driving experience I referred to that car as a “death sled.”
Yeah, I have driven RWD on winter season, and while it can work, it's just unnerving at times, especially if it gets slick.

I'd feel better on a AWD than RWD, from my own opinion/experiences.
[Reply]
Coach 09:02 PM 05-21-2020

Eh, I had my charger for 7 years and 3 months. Best decision I ever made. Only had one issue of the water pump blowing out, other than that, nothing else went sideways.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:53 PM 06-17-2020
Anyone have any opinions on the new Jetta GLIs?
[Reply]
eDave 10:04 PM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Anyone have any opinions on the new Jetta GLIs?
I like it but it doesn't really distinguish itself. But a hell of a lot better than the Subaru in that class. Which is a shame and Subaru's don't seem to get the love they deserve.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:08 PM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I like it but it doesn't really distinguish itself.

I think it should age nicely. Have been hearing great things about how they drive
[Reply]
eDave 10:09 PM 06-17-2020

I think it should age nicely. Have been hearing great things about how they drive
I looked further as I am in the market for a new ride myself. This, to me, is the best choice in the class. Car and Driver loves it.

VW's can be quite quirky, require A.D.D. level care, and provide less value.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:17 PM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I looked further as I am in the market for a new ride myself. This, to me, is the best choice in the class. Car and Driver loves it. VW's can be quite quirky.
Definitely check out The Redline Review of it on YouTube. That guy is thorough with his car reviews.
[Reply]
eDave 10:22 PM 06-17-2020
Definitely check out The Redline Review of it on YouTube. That guy is thorough with his car reviews.
Na. That size class is for girls.
[Reply]
Page 325 of 366
« First < 225275315321322323324325 326327328329335 > Last »
Up