ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 322 of 335
« First < 222272312318319320321322 323324325326332 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:05 PM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I was trying to offer productive advice. Evidently, 6 seasons has not been enough to assuage your trepidation that Conor effing McGregor is going to ruin the entire enterprise.

And FTR, I actually don't know most of the people who've had cameos. They've skewed to musicians in the past, and I rarely pay a lot of attention to band personnel.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:06 PM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I've never watched The Brady's and only watched One Day at a Time much later in syndication.
[Reply]
Fish 01:47 PM 12-14-2016
Is that Negasonic Teenage Warhead?
[Reply]
Bowser 02:09 PM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
Is that Negasonic Teenage Warhead?
I think you mean Negasonic Teenage WHAT THE SHIT???
[Reply]
vailpass 02:55 PM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I was trying to offer productive advice. Evidently, 6 seasons has not been enough to assuage your trepidation that Conor effing McGregor is going to ruin the entire enterprise.

And FTR, I actually don't know most of the people who've had cameos. They've skewed to musicians in the past, and I rarely pay a lot of attention to band personnel.
You mistake me. I don't care near that much. It's a TV show.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:24 PM 12-14-2016
isnt that the dead pool teenager?
[Reply]
Fish 09:38 PM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
isnt that the dead pool teenager?
I think you mean the dead pool teenager WHAT THE SHIT???
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:42 AM 12-25-2016
HBO is running a GOT marathon starting tomorrow. Every episode of every season in order.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:41 AM 12-26-2016
HBO is running a GOT marathon starting tomorrow. Every episode of every season in order.
I think they should run them out of order, because fuck you. (Don't get triggered, it's a universal fuck you, not personal.)

Also, who in their right mind would watch a marathon when you can watch them all, in order, on HBO GO at your leisure?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:35 AM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I think they should run them out of order, because **** you. (Don't get triggered, it's a universal **** you, not personal.)

Also, who in their right mind would watch a marathon when you can watch them all, in order, on HBO GO at your leisure?
Because...it's a MARATHON.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 12:57 PM 12-26-2016
On my way through again and halfway though season 5 now. Picking up a lot I missed the first few times through. Stuff about Qyburn etc.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:45 PM 01-03-2017
Actor Iain Glen, who plays Jorah Mormont, confirmed the news to RadioTimes:

They are taking the length of time it takes to shoot ten episodes to shoot just seven this year and six next year. There are fifteen more hours left in Thrones as we understand it, but that may change, but that’s as far as we know.

Filming for a “Game of Thrones” season usually spans multiple countries and takes around five months to complete. By taking the same amount of time for the show’s shorter penultimate season, HBO will have the opportunity to make the final product that much more impressive. Glen even said the series is getting “more extraordinary”:

I think the scale and size of the set pieces, the world that is being created it’s just getting more and more extraordinary and they feel they need that time to shoot seven hours as opposed to ten.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:11 PM 01-04-2017
Actor Iain Glen, who plays Jorah Mormont, confirmed the news to RadioTimes:

They are taking the length of time it takes to shoot ten episodes to shoot just seven this year and six next year. There are fifteen more hours left in Thrones as we understand it, but that may change, but that’s as far as we know.

Filming for a “Game of Thrones” season usually spans multiple countries and takes around five months to complete. By taking the same amount of time for the show’s shorter penultimate season, HBO will have the opportunity to make the final product that much more impressive. Glen even said the series is getting “more extraordinary”:

I think the scale and size of the set pieces, the world that is being created it’s just getting more and more extraordinary and they feel they need that time to shoot seven hours as opposed to ten.
Not to mention budget for CGI, me thinks we are going to be seeing some serious Brave Heart battles over next two seasons.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:25 PM 01-04-2017
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Not to mention budget for CGI, me thinks we are going to be seeing some serious Brave Heart battles over next two seasons.
DRAGONS MOTHERFUCKERS
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:33 PM 01-04-2017

[Reply]
Page 322 of 335
« First < 222272312318319320321322 323324325326332 > Last »
Up