ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 321 of 617
« First < 221271311317318319320321 322323324325331371421 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Simply Red 08:17 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by digger:
Watson's Rolladium SK8 Center Roller Skating Rink

jyes,

I watched Darren Creek beat some dudes ass there, I saw the KeyStoners - they were a jean jacket gang of sorts. Freaks vs Jocks. I saw Frankie and Joey Falco breakdance - dudes were dope.

Saul Good 08:19 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Pootie, you should just stick with the ones on Saul's list. In one post, he outdid every lame attempt at smack you've tried so far. He only wrote a couple of them himself, but still, it probably took him a while to compile the list. Big shout out to Saul's former partner - the one who's responsible for all of Saul's free time during the day. If that dude hadn't forced Saul out of the company he started with his parents' money, Saul might actually be working, or playing golf, or doing other executive things, not sitting in his den raging hate at a guy who reminds him of that fat kid who kicked his ass in high school in front of all his friends.

It's also good that Saul worked out so much rage today over the internet, because seriously, his wife and kids need some time for the bruises to heal.

Anyway, well done! I'll have to remember some of those. :-)
We should all play, "how many factual inaccuracies can you find in this post".
Donger 08:23 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by DoucheMcCloud:
:-)
Actually, from what I've seen, it would either be that or we would get along famously.
lcarus 08:24 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
no way - very disproportionate. Weird stork like body.
Not even after getting shitfaced or somethin? I mean, you could treat her really bad and just let her really have it. You'd have a story to tell forever (that you completely wrecked Lionel Richie's vulnerable mess of a daughter)
Titty Meat 08:28 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
Dane McCloud entered a thread and it actually got more intelligent.

WTF?
Then we all read your post and got less intelligent.
digger 08:30 PM 06-04-2013
jyes,

I watched Darren Creek beat some dudes ass there, I saw the KeyStoners - they were a jean jacket gang of sorts. Freaks vs Jocks. I saw Frankie and Joey Falco breakdance - dudes were dope.
:-) I remember that...........
Simply Red 08:30 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Not even after getting shitfaced or somethin? I mean, you could treat her really bad and just let her really have it. You'd have a story to tell forever (that you completely wrecked Lionel Richie's vulnerable mess of a daughter)
if i still drank - maybe if I were drunk - yes.
Donger 08:31 PM 06-04-2013
Dane, could you get me w/ Lionel Richie's daughter?

Christ, is she escaping from Auschwitz?
Hootie 08:32 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
Dane McCloud entered a thread and it actually got more intelligent.

WTF?
not hard to do when Frazod, KC Tattoo and ROR were parading around all day making every good poster following the thread quickly move on to something more entertaining...you know, like watching paint dry and watching reruns of Who's the Boss
lcarus 08:32 PM 06-04-2013
if i still drank - maybe if I were drunk - yes.
She has the feet of a gargoyle. A real turnoff for me personally.
Simply Red 08:33 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by digger:
:-) I remember that...........
Eddie Hoffman - Doug Hoffmans brother was the kingpin. :-) John Stock was our class' badass - motherfucker could fight.
Simply Red 08:34 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by lcarus:
She has the feet of a gargoyle. A real turnoff for me personally.
yes they're disgusting. I hate her.
lcarus 08:34 PM 06-04-2013
yes they're disgusting. I hate her.
I seem to remember her being a hell of a lot better looking in the past. I guess that's what heavy drug use can do to a chick...
Hootie 08:35 PM 06-04-2013
at this point...and it has been this way for years

I've rubbed MANY, MANY, MANY CP lifer regs the wrong way...which is fine. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to entertain myself (and others).

I'm not sure many of those regulars other than maybe Dartgod would read this entire thread and come to the conclusion that Frazod has proven any point other than he's a complete dipshit in this thread.

It's been bad. Really bad. Embarrassingly bad. You'd think a guy who's been here since the start with almost 100,000 posts would know how to not embarass himself on this site by now...

but my Christ...Frazod really is awful.
Hammock Parties 08:37 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
not hard to do when Frazod, KC Tattoo and ROR were parading around all day making every good poster following the thread quickly move on to something more entertaining...you know, like watching paint dry and watching reruns of Who's the Boss
I always wanted Tony Donza to fuck the shit out of that MILF on who's the boss...but I always thought "man he could do WAY better than that slag."

Never in TV history has a bitch been in more dire need of a hate fucking.
Page 321 of 617
« First < 221271311317318319320321 322323324325331371421 > Last »
Up