ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 320 of 335
« First < 220270310316317318319320 321322323324330 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Hawk 11:39 AM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Wonder if the shots of Ned are just promo filler, flashbacks or Bran warging.
It's a fan made promo using shots from prior seasons and some from other shows/movies. So not an official HBO release, but amazingly well done for a fan production. Still has me pumped for the new season!
[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:02 PM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
It's a fan made promo using shots from prior seasons and some from other shows/movies. So not an official HBO release, but amazingly well done for a fan production. Still has me pumped for the new season!
Well crapola.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:10 PM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Well crapola.
damn, well done by them
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:11 PM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
damn, well done by them
Stupid cuck.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:50 PM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Stupid cuck.
Why are you bringing fish into this
[Reply]
Fish 01:00 PM 12-13-2016
Why are you bringing fish into this
Your ignorant ass didn't even know it was a fucking fan made video. Parts of it weren't even from the show, and you're bumping it like a dope. You're a shit poster.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:29 PM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
Your ignorant ass didn't even know it was a ****ing fan made video. Parts of it weren't even from the show, and you're bumping it like a dope. You're a shit poster.
Can you use google translate for me next time you post......... Because I don't speak cuck. Thanks!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:47 PM 12-13-2016
Hey, hey, hey!!! Big Red Chief devoted many hours to formatting this thread and curating its spoilers.

Don't go ruining his righteous efforts, just because he's craven at the moment.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:50 PM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Hey, hey, hey!!! Big Red Chief devoted many hours to formatting this thread and curating its spoilers.

#BANNEDFROMTHISTHREAD
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:00 PM 12-13-2016

#unbannedfromthisthread this is how that works right?
[Reply]
vailpass 10:43 PM 12-13-2016
#unbannedfromthisthread this is how that works right?
You talkin' ta' me?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:47 PM 12-13-2016

dont go stirring up shit pal. :-)

Why am I craven? I thought I was too old for that reference?:-)
[Reply]
TimBone 10:49 PM 12-13-2016
I've gotta be honest. I'm not a fan of the idea of Mcgregor being on the show. The show is so well done, and has been so brilliant without stooping to fad cameos like this. Seems so unnecessary.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:52 PM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I've gotta be honest. I'm not a fan of the idea of Mcgregor being on the show. The show is so well done, and has been so brilliant without stooping to fad cameos like this. Seems so unnecessary.
X2.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:53 PM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Have you missed all the other 'fad' cameos?

If so, why would this one be different?

I somehow don't think it'll be like Schnieder bounding through the door to whistles and cheers like on One Day at a Time, or 'Football Star Joe Namath' on The Brady Bunch.
[Reply]
Page 320 of 335
« First < 220270310316317318319320 321322323324330 > Last »
Up