ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 320 of 359
« First < 220270310316317318319320 321322323324330 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
loochy 01:25 PM 04-10-2023
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
After all, breeding is something most humans do without any thought or consideration. Nature doesn't care about consequences. It just wants to make more of whatever it is.

Ha, my wife must be quite unnatural then
[Reply]
crayzkirk 01:31 PM 04-10-2023
Originally Posted by loochy:
Ha, my wife must be quite unnatural then
From what I can tell, the words 'most' and 'normal' don't apply to members of CP...
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 07:05 AM 04-14-2023
Pennsylvania javelin coach charged with having sex with 17-year-old student

A Pennsylvania javelin coach was charged with sexually assaulting a 17-year-old boy she coached and told authorities she was romantically involved with, according to prosecutors.
Hannah Marth was arrested after police learned she had engaged in a sexual relationship with the Northampton Area High School track and field athlete, prosecutors allege.
The 26-year-old coach sent the victim a text at 2 a.m. in May 2021 and invited him to her home where the two allegedly had sex, the Northampton District Attorney said in a news release.
Marth was the javelin coach during that time while the student was an active member of the track and field program.
She confessed to authorities she and the student were romantically involved in May 2021, prosecutors said.
The victim told police he and Marth were in a relationship that lasted until last October, the district attorney’s office said.
Marth has been charged with institutional sexual assault and sexual assault by a sports official, both third-degree felonies.
“A trusted relationship between a student-athlete, an athlete’s parent, and a coach can be a vulnerable one,” said District Attorney Terence Houck.
“An abuse of that relationship shows a coach’s blatant disregard for the well-being of those she or he coached, and above all – the law.
“This defendant defied that trust when she committed this alleged crime against the victim.”
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:26 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:

A Pennsylvania javelin coach was charged with sexually assaulting a 17-year-old boy she coached and told authorities she was romantically involved with, according to prosecutors.
Hannah Marth was arrested after police learned she had engaged in a sexual relationship with the Northampton Area High School track and field athlete, prosecutors allege.
The 26-year-old coach sent the victim a text at 2 a.m. in May 2021 and invited him to her home where the two allegedly had sex, the Northampton District Attorney said in a news release.
Marth was the javelin coach during that time while the student was an active member of the track and field program.
She confessed to authorities she and the student were romantically involved in May 2021, prosecutors said.
The victim told police he and Marth were in a relationship that lasted until last October, the district attorney’s office said.
Marth has been charged with institutional sexual assault and sexual assault by a sports official, both third-degree felonies.
“A trusted relationship between a student-athlete, an athlete’s parent, and a coach can be a vulnerable one,” said District Attorney Terence Houck.
“An abuse of that relationship shows a coach’s blatant disregard for the well-being of those she or he coached, and above all – the law.
“This defendant defied that trust when she committed this alleged crime against the victim.”
not fucking guilty and the "kid" can see the adult finish line
[Reply]
scho63 08:09 AM 04-14-2023

She might be guilty. This is a toss up.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:20 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:

She know how to handle long poles..
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 08:22 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:

Guilty enough for probation but not jail.
[Reply]
ghak99 08:31 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:

I'm going to need the discoloration on the sharp stick checked for human blood or fecal matter before I'm willing to look at more pics to make a ruling.
[Reply]
scho63 08:57 AM 04-14-2023
She sure knows how to handle a long pole
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:08 AM 04-14-2023
Shes at least a solid 5.5, so I'm fine with probation.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:45 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Shes at least a solid 5.5, so I'm fine with probation.
Makeup, form fitting dress, push up bra, etc and she's a 8+

You'll also note she texted him at 2AM and basically told this young man that the pussy was all his.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:31 AM 04-14-2023
Not guilty.
[Reply]
scho63 10:42 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:

You'll also note she texted him at 2AM and basically told this young man that the pussy was all his.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

You've really lowered the bar......

She is a 6 at best

I think all those trannies in San Fran and Cali have warped your sense of hot WOMEN
[Reply]
loochy 10:48 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:

8+? Lol no

But she is definitely in the bonable zone. There's really nothing wrong with her at all
[Reply]
jd1020 10:52 AM 04-14-2023
Are we really going to use an action shot of a single moment in time when a person is playing a sport to judge their attractiveness?

I'd give her a 7. She's plenty attractive when she's trying to be attractive and shes got a fit body.

But my grading scale is already at -1 because I dont believe in 10's. If any chick thinks shes a fucking 10, and I dont care if shes on the cover of Victoria Secret, then it's time to find the next girl.
[Reply]
Page 320 of 359
« First < 220270310316317318319320 321322323324330 > Last »
Up