ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 38
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WTF is with the defense?
petegz28 10:41 PM 11-22-2020
That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a fucking thing. Carr had all fucking night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:47 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by TRR:
I was interested to hear Spags’ interview today. Although, it felt a lot like watching Bob in 2017/2018. He made a comment about not everything being perfect, and thought (paraphrasing) that if they didn’t give up that last touchdown, they would have felt ok about their performance. Especially with the offense they have (I.E holding the opposing team to 24 points should be enough).

:-)

He again went down the Grandpa Bob path, and explained that as long as the critical plays are made towards the end of the game, that’s all that really matters.

I’m not one to take much from coaches interviews, and it wasn’t all bad...but this one left me a little concerned.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:39 AM 11-28-2020
Need to fire the tackling coach!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:00 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by TRR:
I was interested to hear Spags’ interview today. Although, it felt a lot like watching Bob in 2017/2018. He made a comment about not everything being perfect, and thought (paraphrasing) that if they didn’t give up that last touchdown, they would have felt ok about their performance. Especially with the offense they have (I.E holding the opposing team to 24 points should be enough).

He again went down the Grandpa Bob path, and explained that as long as the critical plays are made towards the end of the game, that’s all that really matters.

I’m not one to take much from coaches interviews, and it wasn’t all bad...but this one left me a little concerned.
Spags is NOT Sutton. At all.

It's coach speak. No good coach is going to throw his players under the bus.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:04 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think it’s much more likely that they had a fight or something.
I don't understand this modern need to speculate and comment on athlete's relationship status.

Not picking on you specifically, I've done it too I suppose in the past.

It's just none of our business.

I guess it's the crackpipe of social media.

But it's weird and it's intrusive and it's unhealthy of us.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:06 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I don't understand this modern need to speculate and comment on athlete's relationship status.

Not picking on you specifically, I've done it too I suppose in the past.

It's just none of our business.

I guess it's the crackpipe of social media.

But it's weird and it's intrusive and it's unhealthy of us.
I don't read a lot of social media because I don't care about people's personal lives for the most part.

But the producers are driving the behavior as much as the consumers, especially guys like Matthieu. He posts a lot of stuff on social media. A lot of stuff. So it's only natural that people follow it like a reality TV show. He invites this level of scrutiny when he exposes so much of himself publicly.
[Reply]
TRR 10:23 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Spags is NOT Sutton. At all.

It's coach speak. No good coach is going to throw his players under the bus.
Agree...and didn’t expect him to throw players under the bus. That’s not the Reid way. And I completely agree with it. But it’s not coach speak either. Spags has always been a little too open/honest with the media.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:45 PM 11-29-2020
Shout out to Pete for helping the D turn it around with this thread!
[Reply]
Brentwoodmind 05:54 PM 11-29-2020
What the hell? Why is it when someone in the secondary gets burned for a TD it is usually Ward???
[Reply]
OKchiefs 06:16 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
What turnaround?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:31 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
What turnaround?
Keep bitching faggot!
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:31 PM 11-29-2020
big game from our defense today. big part of our win.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:33 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
What turnaround?
Lol shut up bitch
[Reply]
staylor26 06:33 PM 11-29-2020
Bucs average 29 ppg and we held them to 24 with two turnovers but bitches gonna bitch...
[Reply]
petegz28 06:34 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Keep bitching pillowbitergot!
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
big game from our defense today. big part of our win.
I don't know what game you guys watched but they damn near blew it....again
[Reply]
carcosa 06:34 PM 11-29-2020
OMG they gave up yards and points when the other team was desperately trying to come back???? Can't believe this SHIT!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 32 of 38
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up