ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 47
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey Small Business Owners...What are you doing to ride the storm out?
Trivers 09:25 AM 03-26-2020
How are you handling HR issues?

Are you applying for SBA loans?
There are several types of loans. And new info is appearing daily.

Capital up to $10MM.
Up to 30 years to repay. Some actually are forgivable.
3.75 to 4%

https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/

https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/sma...incthismorning

My world: Everyone at the software companies are working remotely. The chocolate factory shut down yesterday due to not be considered an essential business. The chocolate elve had already left due to health concerns. I handle all the commercial rentals myself so no impact:

I don't intend to lay-off anybody...if this stretches into June or July...then we may look at cutting salaries by 25 to 50%. With the $1,200 everyone is getting already from the gov, and the 4 month unemployment (+$600/week additional), if we have to do layoffs, then the Team will not be totally without funds.

What are you doing to ride the storm out?
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:35 PM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This whole thing has really screwed up my livelyhood. Work as a general contractor and usually I get calls from people about wanting their roof looked at from a storm. Well we haven't had a storm recently, so to drum up new business I would have to go door to door and people aren't too appreciative of salesman coming to their door when they can't even have family over. So if we don't have a hail storm sometime soon itll be really shitty.
I’ll send some good karma your way, brother.
[Reply]
DRU 01:47 AM 04-14-2020
Just saw my EIDL advance payments come through for two of my businesses. Haven't seen it yet in two others.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:05 AM 04-14-2020
This whole thing has really screwed up my livelyhood. Work as a general contractor and usually I get calls from people about wanting their roof looked at from a storm. Well we haven't had a storm recently, so to drum up new business I would have to go door to door and people aren't too appreciative of salesman coming to their door when they can't even have family over. So if we don't have a hail storm sometime soon itll be really shitty.
Best of luck, friend.
[Reply]
Trivers 07:50 AM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by DRU:
Just saw my EIDL advance payments come through for two of my businesses. Haven't seen it yet in two others.
JEALOUS!

On hold with the SBA to see where our first two are....we are number 1,077 with a wait time of 42 minutes. :-)
[Reply]
Trivers 07:52 AM 04-14-2020
Hang in There!

Post on Facebook!! I see people asking all the time for contractors.

If you were close to Two Rivers, I have roof and siding work that needs to be done.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:12 AM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by Trivers:
JEALOUS!

On hold with the SBA to see where our first two are....we are number 1,077 with a wait time of 42 minutes. :-)
has to be the first instance I've heard from anyone on EIDL

PPP is going two routes: Small banks = funding (or clear communication), large banks = shitshow....

Congrats to those that received funding already.....it's no small feat given the timing of everything....
[Reply]
notorious 08:14 AM 04-14-2020
I finally tracked down a bank that has their head removed from their ass.

We will see how it goes, but I feel way behind the game already even though I was ahead of it until the local morons screwed things up.
[Reply]
Trivers 08:15 AM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:

We will see how it goes, but I feel way behind the game already even though I was ahead of it until the local morons screwed things up.
Good Luck!
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:18 AM 04-14-2020
Good luck to all of you.
Hang in there. I think this shit is about to take a turn for the better.
[Reply]
notorious 08:19 AM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Good luck to all of you.
Hang in there. I think this shit is about to take a turn for the better.
Yes it is.

No doubt in my mind.
[Reply]
O.city 08:22 AM 04-14-2020
Got my stuff for the PPP all wrapped up. Thankfully.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:19 AM 04-14-2020

This shoulda been a warning sign...

Just called my local banks and both said the loans will be ran direct through the government.
:-)

Good luck man - seems like getting the right bank involved in this will be huge and if anyone is seeing stumbles early in this process, that's probably a huge red flag as to how things will go on the back side when things get REALLY iffy.

Because if a bank is struggling to get money out of the treasury right now, when the tap is wide open, they're gonna REALLY struggle to get it forgiven later.

Make really really sure you're confident in how your lender is handling all this because the only thing worse than not getting it will be having to pay all of it off in 2 years as being floated around.
[Reply]
Trivers 09:45 AM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Got my stuff for the PPP all wrapped up. Thankfully.
new acquisition covered also?
[Reply]
Trivers 09:47 AM 04-14-2020
Applied for 2 EIDLs on 4/4:

Received this email this AM:

Dear Applicant,

On March 29, 2020, following the passage of the CARES Act, the SBA provided small business owners and non-profits impacted by COVID-19 with the opportunity to obtain up to a $10,000 Advance on their Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL). The Advance is available as part of the full EIDL application and will be transferred into the account you provide shortly after your application is submitted. To ensure that the greatest number of applicants can receive assistance during this challenging time, the amount of your Advance will be determined by the number of your pre-disaster (i.e., as of January 31, 2020) employees. The Advance will provide $1,000 per employee up to a maximum of $10,000.

You may be eligible for another loan program, the Paycheck Protection Program, which is available through participating lenders. Below is a comparison of the two loan programs:

Paycheck Protection Program Full EIDL Loan

PURPOSE

Forgivable if used for payroll (minimum of 75% of the funds received) and the remaining for certain operating expenses (amount of any EIDL advance is not forgivable)

To meet financial obligations and operating expenses that could have been met had the disaster not occurred (amount of any EIDL advance is forgiven)

TERMS

Up to $10 million

1% interest rate

Up to $2 million

3.75% for businesses

2.75% for non-profits

FORGIVABLE

YES

NO – EIDL Loan

YES – EIDL Advance

MATURITY

2 years

30 years

FIRST PAYMENT DUE

Deferred 6 months

Deferred 1 year

To locate a Paycheck Protection Program Lender, please visit: www.SBA.gov/PaycheckProtection.

Information on available resources may be found at www.sba.gov/coronavirus. For more information on these services, please go to www.sba.gov/local-assistance to locate the email address and phone number for the nearest SBA district office and/or SBA's resource partners.
[Reply]
Trivers 10:08 AM 04-14-2020
I have two more EIDLs to file.

I may wait till the next batch of funding hits the pipeline.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 47
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up