ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 42
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Alpha List!!!
lewdog 07:57 PM 06-14-2019
I have done extensive research and have concluded over my years at CP that the following are Alphas. I hope I haven't missed anyone.

Recent thread:
https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323368

Austin Chief
Fan4ever
Marcellus
MoHillbilly
TwistedChief
Bwana
Rockymtnchief
Ocity
siberian khatru
loochy
bigcatdady
KCunited
Tooge
Seclark
TinyEvil
Pablo
Chiefscountry
Lewdog
Hog’sgonefishing
Mr. Tegu
ChiTown
DJJasonp
Bowser
Sauto
DJ's left nut
FAX
Pawnmower
htismaqe
Iowanian
MIAdragon
RadarChief
Bugeater
Lonewolf
Easy 6
KCTattoo
Rausch
IA_Chiefs_fan
OnTheWarpath15
frozenchief
big nasty kcnut
Frazod
Bearcat
RealSNR
Buehler445
HayWire
BryanBusby
Fish
Detoxing
Why Not?
Katie
Katipan
Dante84
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:24 AM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Alphas SHOULD know endocrinology. I'd argue that NOT knowing this should disqualify one from being on the list.

Don't you want to be a sex machine?
:-)
[Reply]
scho63 11:34 AM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by luv:
I don't mind being a Beta. I'm secure in my Beta personality. :-)

I'll oust one person. As nice as he is, I just don't see Simply Red being an Alpha personality.
So you're saying Lewdog's list is faulty??? :-)
[Reply]
philfree 11:46 AM 10-20-2022
Internet Alphas!:-) I'd stay away from those guys they're bad dudes!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:55 AM 10-20-2022
This is actually not true. There is a balance between testosterone, estrogen, and prolactin. All three play a role in orgasm and ejaculation. High testosterone and too low estrogen result in powerful erections, but weak sex drive and orgasm. Higher estrogen promotes sex drive to a point, after which sex drive and erection strength diminishes. High prolactin kills sex drive, erections, AND orgasms.
You know what the difference between coming and nutting is ? Coming or cum refers to your run of the mill semen , while a nut is a visceral feeling so powerful your brain has a tough time distinguishing whether it is a physical feeling or in fact some kind of undefined emotion ( al state ) .
[Reply]
loochy 01:30 PM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You know what the difference between coming and nutting is ? Coming or cum refers to your run of the mill semen , while a nut is a visceral feeling so powerful your brain has a tough time distinguishing whether it is a physical feeling or in fact some kind of undefined emotion ( al state ) .

I was not previously aware of the nuance attached to coming vs nutting.
[Reply]
HayWire 01:45 PM 10-20-2022
I'll stick with "I'm cumming baby"

Just don't have the same feel to be up on my wife and whisper in her ear "I'm going to have a visceral feeling so powerful my head explodes

Just don't seem to flow
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:59 PM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I'll stick with "I'm cumming baby"

Just don't have the same feel to be up on my wife and whisper in her ear "I'm going to have a visceral feeling so powerful my head explodes

Just don't seem to flow
Just do your best Olberman impression.
[Reply]
Fish 02:54 PM 10-20-2022
If yall think u are alpha let's walk around the locker room naked and see who's meat intimidates others in the locker room

[Reply]
threebag 03:56 PM 10-20-2022
If yall think u are alpha let's walk around the locker room naked and see who's meat intimidates others in the locker room
They be impressed I could drag you by your lips :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:15 PM 10-20-2022
It's only alpha if they are pink and say "willys" on the side with a "salt life" sticker on the back
I'm sooo tired of seeing those stickers everywhere

You live in Illinois, dumbass!
[Reply]
Pablo 05:59 PM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

:-)

Maybe they're about that road salt life that's rusting out their vehicle.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:31 PM 10-20-2022

A co-worker of mine in Colorado has one of those. He's never lived in Florida. But he is the embodiment of a Florida Man. Maybe he didn't choose the life, but that the Salt Life chose him.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:39 PM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
A co-worker of mine in Colorado has one of those. He's never lived in Florida. But he is the embodiment of a Florida Man. Maybe he didn't choose the life, but that the Salt Life chose him.
There are always exceptions to the rule... sometimes its just a way of thinking, way of life kinda thing that fits

Other times you get these people in my town...
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:54 PM 10-20-2022
There are always exceptions to the rule... sometimes its just a way of thinking, way of life kinda thing that fits

Other times you get these people in my town...
I’m at the point where I’d write the dude a check to find his new homeland in Myrtle Beach.
[Reply]
oldman 07:07 PM 10-20-2022
If you have campaign to be on a list of alphas, probably you're not an alpha.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 42
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up