ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 200
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
-King- 12:19 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Let's not get to crazy..He misses they still go to OT.Amazing shot none the less.
I don't mean the game situation really. But just having 15 seconds to work with and deciding that shooting from the logo is what you want to do.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:26 AM 04-24-2019
When is LeBron's playoff game?
[Reply]
lcarus 01:34 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
And ultimately the Raptors crushed them thoroughly after the disastrous game 1. Talent differential was just too much.

I'd expect them to take out the 76ers in round 2 as well. Gasol has really added a lot and will pay major dividends against Embiid.
If Lowry plays well they can beat anyone in the conference. Otherwise I hope Leonard can carry them on his shoulders. I doubt Philly is concerned about Gasol and his 8 points and 6 boards he brings to the table.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:31 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
That was the craziest shot I've seen in a long time. The ****ing balls it takes to take that shot...
Amazing he made it. Still a bad hero ball shot. I dont care if they call him Logo Lillard you can get a better ****ing shot than that at the end of a tie ballgame.

OKC choked hard. You win that one and you have momentum going to OKC and it likely goes 7. PG bricked two massive free throws that probably would have won the game .

This would be a dick move, but might be time to consider trading Russell Westbrook. Only hope for OKC is Durant comes back to be the savior. Trade RW for Buddy Hield or something.
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:26 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
That was the craziest shot I've seen in a long time. The fucking balls it takes to take that shot...
Damn I missed it but just saw the replay and that was awesome. Glad Russ the bitch lost fuck him
[Reply]
Hydrae 06:52 AM 04-24-2019
I am surprised at how good the Blazers have looked. When Nurkic went down I thought our post season was done. Now there is a decent chance that we may be playing for the Western Conference championship (Denver won't be a push over though!).
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:22 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Amazing he made it. Still a bad hero ball shot. I dont care if they call him Logo Lillard you can get a better ****ing shot than that at the end of a tie ballgame.

OKC choked hard. You win that one and you have momentum going to OKC and it likely goes 7. PG bricked two massive free throws that probably would have won the game .

This would be a dick move, but might be time to consider trading Russell Westbrook. Only hope for OKC is Durant comes back to be the savior. Trade RW for Buddy Hield or something.
The way OKC fans have treated him, I hope Durant tells them all to kindly **** right off.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:16 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I doubt Philly is concerned about Gasol and his 8 points and 6 boards he brings to the table.
There’s a lot more to contributing to basketball games than point and rebound totals as I expect Vucevic learned in that series. Gasol has completely revamped the team’s defence and created space for everyone else’s offense with his passing, IQ and shooting ability. They are so much better than at any time in the past with Ibaka or Valanciunas playing 30+ min a game.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:20 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The way OKC fans have treated him, I hope Durant tells them all to kindly **** right off.
The way they've treated him? He left and went to their rivals who beat them in a hard fought 7-game series.

Fuck Durant and his skinny Momma boy's ass.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:17 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
There’s a lot more to contributing to basketball games than point and rebound totals as I expect Vucevic learned in that series. Gasol has completely revamped the team’s defence and created space for everyone else’s offense with his passing, IQ and shooting ability. They are so much better than at any time in the past with Ibaka or Valanciunas playing 30+ min a game.
I was happy when Orlando traded Ibaka for Ross. Ross should be starting over shitty Fournier.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:35 AM 04-24-2019
OKC had a damn near 99% win probability about halfway through the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:05 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
NBA playoff ratings are tanking without LeBron in it. Post traffic on here as well. Hope all the haters are happy.

I think it has less to do with Lebron and more to do with the 1st round being pretty boring. There is 1 series that is going 6 games the rest are blowouts.

Business is about to pick up though as the WC Finals are happening in the 2nd round.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:59 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I was happy when Orlando traded Ibaka for Ross. Ross should be starting over shitty Fournier.
Ibaka is bad. Poor basketball IQ and no shooting ability. I also don't understand why Fournier is still playing 30+ minutes a game in this league.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:41 PM 04-27-2019
Playoff Leonard dominating tonight. Raptors are going to be tough to beat if they play like this.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:38 PM 04-27-2019
Well that Spurs Nuggets finish was probably the dipshittiest thing I've ever witnessed. Down 4 with 28 seconds and the Spurs just let the Nuggets run the clock out. Haha. So retarded.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 200
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up