ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 189
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:25 AM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I interviewed for my dream job and didn't get it. :-)

Instead they offered me a new position with more money.

You are all going to want to smell my fingers.
Talk to me... What did you get?
[Reply]
Katipan 06:06 AM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Talk to me... What did you get?
I went for a part time budtender position. They talked me into a full time position with purchasing duties. But I had to start immediately and you know I was trying to wait for summer. But everyone is gearing up for 420 and I knew if I didn't say yes to the whole thing, I'd lose the chance.

I've held some fun jobs. Some professional jobs. I've never had a job that made me so happy before. And for the first time I'm not high at work. :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 06:10 AM 03-16-2015
In fact for the last 2 days, 2 very outgoing guys all decked out in Royals gear came in for tinctures. Very matter of factly they told me they both have different irritable bowel syndromes. I spent the first 10 minutes convinced I was on a CP candid camera show.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 12:14 PM 03-16-2015
bastards in Ks put medical marijuana on the back-burner while approving unlicensed gun concealment

:-)
[Reply]
Brock 12:53 PM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Paranoid and anxiety is what has slowed my roll. I never gave a shit about booze, or other drugs until pot started fucking me up. It's very unfortunate really. 20 years as a daily smoker did nothing, yet now I need to reevaluate everything and make some changes.
Very common. I don't know why this is. At some point, it stops working like it used to.
[Reply]
Brock 12:54 PM 03-16-2015
I got the job! Training starts next week.
<==jealous
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:21 PM 03-21-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I went for a part time budtender position. They talked me into a full time position with purchasing duties. But I had to start immediately and you know I was trying to wait for summer. But everyone is gearing up for 420 and I knew if I didn't say yes to the whole thing, I'd lose the chance.

I've held some fun jobs. Some professional jobs. I've never had a job that made me so happy before. And for the first time I'm not high at work. :-)
Where you at? Perhaps I'll come by and tell you about my irritable bowel syndrome. :-)

I tried new things. My work gives me a nice discount on a half gram of wax/shatter/jelly so I went and got a kit with a titanium nail and a propane torch.

Holy shit. Hits a ton.
[Reply]
Buck 03:23 PM 03-21-2015
Haven't smoked in a week. All of the sudden I feel better than I ever did and I am motivated.

I think I'm gonna take a long break.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 03:27 PM 03-21-2015
Originally Posted by Buck:
Haven't smoked in a week. All of the sudden I feel better than I ever did and I am motivated.

I'm in the same boat, everyday smoker for about 4 years, stopped 2 weeks ago my mindset is a lot better. Weird
[Reply]
-King- 04:58 PM 03-21-2015
Originally Posted by Buck:

I just started smoking lightly after taking a 6 or so month break. I really like taking long breaks and easing back into smoking. The highs are great and theres not a lot of lethargy like I used to get when I was smoking daily. I'll probably stop again after 4/20 and just cycle on and off like that for some time.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:35 PM 03-21-2015
I smoke a lot. Daily and a few times a day minimum. I don't usually feel lack of motivation, or tired (at least til the end of the night). My highs def aren't as intense as they used to be, but I ways feel the buzz.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:21 PM 03-21-2015
Where you at? Perhaps I'll come by and tell you about my irritable bowel syndrome. :-)

I tried new things. My work gives me a nice discount on a half gram of wax/shatter/jelly so I went and got a kit with a titanium nail and a propane torch.

Holy shit. Hits a ton.
Nectar collector.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:23 PM 03-21-2015
Blue cheese

Honey bear
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:46 PM 03-21-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Paranoid and anxiety is what has slowed my roll. I never gave a shit about booze, or other drugs until pot started ****ing me up. It's very unfortunate really. 20 years as a daily smoker did nothing, yet now I need to reevaluate everything and make some changes.
It sucks but I'm right there with you. I never thought I'd see the day, because I LOVE it...but I've started by trying to only smoke at night:\

But...in re: to the thread title...Salmon Berry Kush.

It's night. And it's been a long week...don't judge me.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:34 PM 03-21-2015
I ONLY smoke at night.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 189
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up