ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 300
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:09 AM 12-01-2014
Called it.
[Reply]
Window Licking Whiner 06:21 AM 12-01-2014
The writers for this show really just suck. They pick a random plot (something that is only a mere footnote in the comics) and run with it for weeks. IE the weeks and weeks of the governor war that was coming (for nobody to be shot and the assualt to just run away), and then this years episodes are mostly just filler.

I'm sure the LOST fanbois are loving it, but the show has really lost it's luster.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:06 AM 12-01-2014
Yeah, I was having a similar conversation with my wife. It started out decent enough, but then just grinded to a halt on the interest scale after the Terminus Survivor threat was over.

Id made a remark to her about how this was probably some test run to see how the fans react and how much interest are in the episodes without Rick, because I don't imagine that Andrew Lincoln wants to do Walking Dead forever. The guy has a lot of talent, and they had to have toyed with the twist of taking him out in the televised version more than once.

Ill tell you one thing, I like Norman Reedus as Daryl, but Andrew Lincoln is the driving force of this show for me. When he's not on the screen, everything else is just kinda meh.

Those 2 or 3 episodes where he didn't have a single scene just bored the ever living shit out of me.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:38 AM 12-01-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Called it.
Yes you did.

Originally Posted by Rausch:
Rick showed more restraint than I figured he would.

Spoiler!
I was kind of expecting that from Daryl.
[Reply]
thabear04 08:53 AM 12-01-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Liked the mid finale....also wonder where Morgan is gonna show up next
Where was Morgan when they show him again. Did anybody else see the ending.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:02 AM 12-01-2014
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Where was Morgan when they show him again. Did anybody else see the ending.
The church. He found the map saying "the world is going to need Rick Grimes" so now he knows who he is following.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:36 AM 12-01-2014
Keegan Michael Key on TD

"It's like Rick's playing in a new baseball league where you only get one strike."

:-)
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:38 AM 12-01-2014
You know, in retrospect I've liked this season so far. It was a little, "meh" at times but for the most part, pretty entertaining. They seem to be telegraphing their story a little. We all knew that either Beth or Carol were toast. I would've pulled an audible and off'd someone else. Tyreese maybe?

At least they haven't pulled the shit they did in season two with the whole Sophia storyline. I can't do six weeks on a farm again.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:55 AM 12-01-2014
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:13 AM 12-01-2014
I'm just the opposite, I think Emily Kinney is a good actress [and very attractive] but the writing team felt they had to cliff hang with a senseless death. They might as well have thrown a dart at a wall of characters. Maybe they did. Lazy writing
[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:17 PM 12-01-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
At least they haven't pulled the shit they did in season two with the whole Sophia storyline. I can't do six weeks on a farm again.
Oh but you can; the New Year's Day TWD Marathon!!!! You can relive the god-awful snail's pace of season two all over again.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:22 PM 12-01-2014
I liked Season 2.

[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:23 PM 12-01-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I liked Season 2.

[Reply]
kcxiv 01:58 PM 12-01-2014
Originally Posted by gopack_vag:
The writers for this show really just suck. They pick a random plot (something that is only a mere footnote in the comics) and run with it for weeks. IE the weeks and weeks of the governor war that was coming (for nobody to be shot and the assualt to just run away), and then this years episodes are mostly just filler.

I'm sure the LOST fanbois are loving it, but the show has really lost it's luster.
The main writer is the same guy that writes the comic books. It !at have lost its luster for gounbut the ratings are insane
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:59 PM 12-01-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'm just the opposite, I think Emily Kinney is a good actress [and very attractive] but the writing team felt they had to cliff hang with a senseless death. They might as well have thrown a dart at a wall of characters. Maybe they did. Lazy writing
This show is all about ra Dom deaths. The comics are even worse everyone had almost died. I stopped on 100 it so. I need to catch back up
[Reply]
Page 32 of 300
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up