ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 114
« First < 222829303132 333435364282 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
Buck 02:45 PM 04-17-2014
Yeah it's supposed to. But if it doesn't, you have a major problem on your hands.
[Reply]
Buck 02:46 PM 04-17-2014
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
WTF...trying to order it, and the paypal page won't load...sheeesh.

I'll try when I get home.

Works fine for me on my phone.

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:15 PM 04-17-2014
Originally Posted by Buck:
Works fine for me on my phone.

Well, the laptop I was using is Ubuntu, might have been some weird shit with that...
[Reply]
SLAG 07:28 AM 04-18-2014
Just ordered another bottle of my daily vape from http://www.bombvapor.com

I'm trying to quit completely - but slowly... had been 24mg nic .. last bottle was 18... this one I just ordered is 12...
[Reply]
listopencil 09:58 AM 04-18-2014
Originally Posted by SLAG:

I'm trying to quit completely - but slowly... had been 24mg nic .. last bottle was 18... this one I just ordered is 12...
I have been ordering all of my fluid at 0 nic and then keeping a bottle of high nic/zero flavor on hand to mix in. I also have a low nic tobacco flavor juice I use as an add in. Works well.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:47 PM 04-18-2014

I was just digging around that site and saw the build your own juice option. That looks pretty cool. Have you tried it?

http://bombvapor.com/index.php?route...product_id=190
[Reply]
listopencil 02:51 PM 04-18-2014
Oh fuck. They have butterscotch.
[Reply]
SLAG 03:07 PM 04-18-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Oh fuck. They have butterscotch.
They have the best vapes and I've met the owner at the Big Android BBQ

Use coupon code VAPER20 to get 20% off

But no.. Never used the build your own..
But I'm sure it's great
[Reply]
listopencil 03:13 PM 04-18-2014
They have the best vapes and I've met the owner at the Big Android BBQ

Use coupon code VAPER20 to get 20% off

But no.. Never used the build your own..
But I'm sure it's great
I am trying so hard not to drop another 50 bucks on fluid so quickly. I have four 30 ml bottles on my shelf that are almost full. Tootsie Roll, Strawberry Shortcake, Espresso and Banana Cream Pie. Butterscotch though. Damn.
[Reply]
Buck 06:52 PM 04-18-2014
I have too many juices.

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:56 AM 04-19-2014
Well, I decided to take my battery back to the local vendor yesterday because it died completely. It's a place here in Omaha called Plumes, they have 3 locations. The gal said regardless of when I bought it, I've obviously had problems with it so she'd gladly give me another. OR...I could take that amount and apply it to another setup in the store. They sell the innokin itaste VV3 for 50.00. I found them online for as little as 25.00, but with the credit on the bad battery it came to 20.00. Plus another 5 bucks off from the juice I've been ordering from them.

So I got the VV3 for 15 bucks. Used it all day yesterday, I love it. Since it gives the readout of Volts\Watts, puff count, resistance, and battery charge, it pretty much solves all my problems with the ETwist. PLUS...it's a pass thru so I can use it while charging. That's awesome.

Not as cool as some of your rigs, but I'm pretty happy with this. When my other eTwist takes a shit, I'll probably just get another of these.

Lastly, Plumes is a fantastic place, full of enthusiastic expert vapers. Sadly, it ain't cheap, the most expensive thing seems to be the mods, which are very high priced compared to what you can find on the internet. But I don't mind throwing them a couple bucks on juices and such. It's a great operation and I hope they succeed.

Vape on!
[Reply]
listopencil 09:21 AM 04-19-2014
Yup, I still have two iTaste VV 3.0, I'm using one as I type.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 01:34 PM 04-19-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Yup, I still have two iTaste VV 3.0, I'm using one as I type.
Same here. Can't beat it for what it is. I love having a passthrough since I drive a lot for work. I just plug it in to my car and have nothing to worry about.
[Reply]
Buck 01:49 PM 04-19-2014
I was gonna buy that VTR for $55 but the site is all sold out now.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:07 PM 04-19-2014
Originally Posted by Buck:
I was gonna buy that VTR for $55 but the site is all sold out now.
You can sign up for notifications. They had some chrome ones in stock for about 12-24 hours at the end of this last week.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 114
« First < 222829303132 333435364282 > Last »
Up