ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 41
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Media Center>The CW: New Green Arrow TV Show ( with new actor)
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 05-18-2012
The series, which will air on Wednesdays at 8:00-9:00 p.m., stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:22 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Yeah, I had mentioned that earlier in the thread. Just doesn't look like a child's grave. Also, he's talking to the grave saying "I brought this darkness into our city, it's my responsibility to end it." I don't think he'd be talking like that to his dead kid that also happens to live in another city.

I still feel like its Det. Lance.
Makes me wonder if the Calculater has any involvement with his death since he arrested him
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:57 PM 02-17-2016
Wonder if Detective Lance is gonna bite it soon? Also a microchip to help Felicity walk again and William is kidnapped. Alot going on for the next episode
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:06 PM 02-24-2016
Spoiler

Olicity is toast...good episode...now have to wait 3 weeks to see what follows.still can't believe Felicity walked out at the end after discovering she can walk. Lmao
[Reply]
007 09:54 PM 02-24-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Spoiler

Olicity is toast...good episode...now have to wait 3 weeks to see what follows.still can't believe Felicity walked out at the end after discovering she can walk. Lmao
I don't think they are toast. Remember how the season ends.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:08 PM 02-24-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
Well we know they are no longer engaged. So we will see...gotta wait 3 weeks. Also is Malcolm who Oliver needs to kill? Still wondering who bites it
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:45 AM 02-28-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
Seem to be alot of rumors around other boards I follow that Laurel is going to bite it.
[Reply]
Shaid 11:32 AM 02-28-2016
Seem to be alot of rumors around other boards I follow that Laurel is going to bite it.
Everyone I know that watches the show hates her. She's by far the most annoying part of the show. Killing her off wouldn't be a bad thing.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:08 PM 02-28-2016
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Everyone I know that watches the show hates her. She's by far the most annoying part of the show. Killing her off wouldn't be a bad thing.
I'm always partial to season 1 Laurel ...the hotness is strong. Um thinking it's her or Det Lance
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 04:34 PM 03-08-2016
getting caught on on series now

Wow, is Oliver an idiot. He never listens to anyone, never does anything but his own way.

Someone tells him not to do something because it will end badly, he does it anyway and then wonders why everything went so wrong. He won't kill anyone even if they are about to kill half the city. He creates as many problems as he solves.

They have made him such an incompetent moron that i'm not sure i can keep watching it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:44 PM 03-08-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:

Wow, is Oliver an idiot. He never listens to anyone, never does anything but his own way.

Someone tells him not to do something because it will end badly, he does it anyway and then wonders why everything went so wrong. He won't kill anyone even if they are about to kill half the city. He creates as many problems as he solves.

They have made him such an incompetent moron that i'm not sure i can keep watching it.
They need the Flash's writers...I still enjoy the show but Oliver still makes too many mistakes
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:03 PM 03-08-2016
They need Smallville's writers...I still enjoy the show but Oliver still makes too many mistakes
FYP
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 11:24 PM 03-08-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:

I liked Oliver better before he decided he wouldn't kill any more. Now he's just a panty waisted goody-two shoes like Superman and Batman. I don't find that very interesting.

Edit: Funny thing, I love the Flash, even though he is totally a goody two shoes. It works for him. It doesn't work for the Green Arrow.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:03 PM 03-11-2016
Renewed, to the surprise of no one...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:32 PM 03-11-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Renewed, to the surprise of no one...
Right lol....these shows esp Arrow and Flash run cw
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:32 PM 03-11-2016
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
FYP
I miss Smallville... Still haven't finished the final season.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 41
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up