ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 359
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
el borracho 09:30 AM 10-09-2014
Acting on what she described as a “gut feeling,” Marreel accessed the teen’s school e-mail account but found nothing suspicious. However, she found the password to his personal e-mail account and uncovered numerous e-mails with “sexual relationship content.”

Am I wrong, or is that illegal?
[Reply]
scho63 09:36 AM 10-09-2014
WOULD........... NOT!!! :-)

[Reply]
Fairplay 09:37 AM 10-09-2014
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Acting on what she described as a “gut feeling,” Marreel accessed the teen’s school e-mail account but found nothing suspicious. However, she found the password to his personal e-mail account and uncovered numerous e-mails with “sexual relationship content.”

If a person has a gut feeling then their actions override any laws.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:38 AM 10-09-2014

A bit, unless that info was accessed on school equipment.

Then it is fair game-the property of the school.

Then the school is under investigation-details are not released, but both the Principal and assistant have been relived of duties-on an unrelated matter.
[Reply]
TLO 09:39 AM 10-09-2014
WOULD........... NOT!!! :-)

LOCK THAT WOMAN IN JAIL AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:45 AM 10-09-2014

It's illegal. The personal email account is not owned by the school and the school has violated the 4th amendment rights of the accessed email.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:46 AM 10-09-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
LOCK THAT WOMAN IN JAIL AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!
No shit. Only putting out once a month...

Blasphemy!
[Reply]
TLO 10:14 AM 10-09-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:
lol, not bad

GIVE THESE WOMEN THEIR JOBS BACK.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:12 PM 10-21-2014
I don't remember whether or not this one has been posted yet:

Originally Posted by :
A former gym teacher has been charged for allegedly having sex numerous times with a male student.

Megan Mahoney, 24, was facing 30 counts of statutory rape after being arrested on Monday for incidents which took place over three months between Halloween last year and January 9, 2014.

Authorities said that Mahoney, a teacher at Moore Catholic High on Staten Island, had sex with the 16-year-old boy multiple times - including at the school...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-school.html
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:34 PM 10-21-2014
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
No shit. Only putting out once a month...

Blasphemy!
Two administrators in that school were dismissed because of this incident
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 09:23 PM 10-21-2014
Originally Posted by 9er guy:
Where were these thots when I was in Middle school?

Seriously, the only thing I would like to know is about the emotional state of the "Victims"

Molestors a lot of the time will frame their encounters as a game, or make their victims feel if the don't comply that they will get in trouble somehow.

Were these women (two stories were posted, right?) turned out at any point and continued to pursue? Did they mislead these kids? Did the threaten them?

Every kid is different. A sexual encounter with an older woman could be:

A. The all-time greatest thing that has ever happened to him.
B. A very uncomfortable situation that he may not be ready for.

Both things are possible. It's tough because we never get to see the boys. They just hide them from everybody. They're minors, so I get it. It's just tough to evaluate why this keeps happening. There's got to be foul play somewhere......

And maybe some ass play.
Any dude at any age wants to poke his dick in something. They are not victims.
[Reply]
TLO 09:25 PM 10-21-2014
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I don't remember whether or not this one has been posted yet:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-school.html
hmmm. not the best we've seen, but not bad either.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:51 PM 10-21-2014
We had an administrator at my high school that I'll bet was getting plowed by students.

She was a blonde with a nice ass but the worst case of adult acne I've ever seen.

It would have been an honor to tax that pussy at 14, 17 and now. IDGAF.
[Reply]
Bambi 01:48 PM 10-23-2014
http://97x.com/teacher-claims-a-stud...ping-together/

[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:09 PM 10-23-2014
I ****ing hate this thread. I really, really do. It's a constant reminder of what i DIDN'T do in HS.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 359
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up