ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 140
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:04 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by stevieray:
6,000 years.
:-)
[Reply]
loochy 09:05 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Einstein 159:
Do not be confused by the writing on the device. This is NOT a telephone.
Do not be confused by the picture of the broken airplane. That did NOT happen while in flight.
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:07 PM 08-03-2011
OK, thanks for your concern. Now go brush your teeth and go to bed.

Toothbrush = This thing with bristles that people use, with something out of a tube called toothpaste, to clean their teeth.

Heres a picture:

A guy from a country known for wiping with bare hands is making fun of the oral hygiene of Brits? That doesn't seem smart.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:08 PM 08-03-2011
awwwwwwwww. just like a petulant child.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:08 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
A guy from a country known for wiping with bare hands is making fun of the oral hygiene of Brits? That doesn't seem smart.
159!!!!!
[Reply]
Frankie 09:08 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Donger's history here is saturated with asking that question. It's his way of corrupting a point and changing the conversation to the direction he wants.

Of course every time I call him on it, some idiot posts one of them "laugh" smilies. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 09:09 PM 08-03-2011
OK, thanks for your concern. Now go brush your teeth and go to bed.

Toothbrush = This thing with bristles that people use, with something out of a tube called toothpaste, to clean their teeth.

Heres a picture:

Thanks Frankie. Now, while you're at it, perhaps you could tell your country men that this is for making pretty walkways, not for hitting women over the head, okay?

Now, do you think your IQ is 159 or not? You brought it up. Own it. You can do it.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:10 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
Do not be confused by the picture of the broken airplane. That did NOT happen while in flight.
And I of course NEVER said that. But feel free to gloat for nothing.
[Reply]
Donger 09:11 PM 08-03-2011
Donger's history here is saturated with asking that question. It's his way of corrupting a point and changing the conversation to the direction he wants.

Of course every time I call him on it, some idiot posts one of them "laugh" smilies. :-)
Asking someone to verify something they brought up in the first place? Sure.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:11 PM 08-03-2011

Well, you keep "not playing games" and we'll keep laughing... it's worked out well so far.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:11 PM 08-03-2011
"Known" only to ignorant bigoted idiot. I hope you reconsider that stupid line for your own credibility.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:12 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by stevieray:
159!!!!!
6,000!!!!
[Reply]
Frankie 09:13 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Thanks Frankie. Now, while you're at it, perhaps you could tell your country men that this is for making pretty walkways, not for hitting women over the head, okay?

Now, do you think your IQ is 159 or not? You brought it up. Own it. You can do it.
Owe Mr. Know-it-all's button has been pushed. Love it. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 09:14 PM 08-03-2011
It's moisturizing.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:14 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Asking someone to verify something they brought up in the first place? Sure.
Donger, chap, I read you like a book. You know exactly what I was talking about.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 140
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up