ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 154
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Frankie 12:38 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Hey guys.. Hey guys..... didyou know about the dumbass that stole a laptop!
:-)
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:41 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by frazod:
Were you planning to shoot me in the back, or sic your dogs on me?
the point is my quick to enrage unstreetwise friend is that rarely anymore do i have to rely on violence to call someones bluff.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:03 PM 06-27-2007
That's it, I'm not coming now......
[Reply]
Frazod 01:04 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
the point is my quick to enrage unstreetwise friend is that rarely anymore do i have to rely on violence to call someones bluff.
Yes, you're a big and scary bully. I get that part. :-)
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:10 PM 06-27-2007
Is there any way we can have a mod log into his account and put on a screencap of all the neg rep he has in his profile?
[Reply]
Frazod 01:24 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
And by the way, why does everybody assume I'm "enraged" by any of this? You and flightcub certainly have an overinflated opinion of both yourselves and your influence over me.

And as for "unstreetwise," I lived ten years in gang infested neighborhoods in Chicago (doesn't compare with the mean streets of Dogpatch, I know, but that's all I've got). I've had my share of go-arounds with big stupid toughguys and survived more or less unscathed. They didn't scare me, and neither do you.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:27 PM 06-27-2007
And by the way, why does everybody assume I'm "enraged" by any of this? You and flightcub certainly have an overinflated opinion of both yourselves and your influence over me.

And as for "unstreetwise," I lived ten years in gang infested neighborhoods in Chicago (doesn't compare with the mean streets of Dogpatch, I know, but that's all I've got). I've had my share of go-arounds with big stupid toughguys and survived more or less unscathed. They didn't scare me, and neither do you.
For some reason when i see your posts, i can picture you yelling as you type it :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 01:28 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
For some reason when i see your posts, i can picture you yelling as you type it :-)
I'd probably get fired if I did that now.

Perhaps at home. :-)
[Reply]
FAX 01:28 PM 06-27-2007
War! Huh! Good God Y'all! What is it good for?

FAX
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:30 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX

natural selection?
[Reply]
Kerberos 01:37 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
Absolutely Nothin ? :-)
[Reply]
88TG88 02:28 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Is there any way we can have a mod log into his account and put on a screencap of all the neg rep he has in his profile?
I was thinking the same thing.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:30 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by rxrider:
Absolutely Nothin ? :-)
Say it again!
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 02:54 PM 06-27-2007

im not trying to scare anyone, your mr quick to judge w/ the 'overinflated opinion of both yourselves and your influence over me.'
beyond seeing if youd call me shit to my face i could care less about your e-crusadeS.

'They didn't scare me, and neither do you'
well of course they dont cause your in your office/home all cozy,drinking a fruitpunch talking shit like the big badass you front.

'I lived ten years in gang infested neighborhoods in Chicago'

sure you did. way to flag your street cred.

youre a bitch ass from way back.

i dont have to know you to realise this the womanly tone of your posts validates it, id put you right up there w/ hamas and meme and the rest of the self righteous crazy people who infest this BB.

**** your e-crusade "say it to my face bitch".

thats all i gotta say about it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 06-27-2007
HEY DOES ANYONE WANT TO FIGHT?!?!
[Reply]
Page 32 of 154
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up