ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 56
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 02:46 PM 04-10-2007
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The show ends with Tony picking up his paper at the end of the drive.
:-)
I like my version better. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:03 AM 04-11-2007
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
:-)
I like my version better. :-)
Write your own cheap knockoff show, then. :-)

I got it, Tony gets into cocaine and has a shootout with the feds with the Automatic Bobby bought him. He calls it his 'Liyalll Frennn.'

Gold Jerry, Gold!!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:10 AM 04-11-2007
I was a bit disappointed with 6, but 7 will inevitably be full of twists & climactic murders.

Cant wait...
[Reply]
eazyb81 09:37 AM 04-11-2007
I'm thinking everything is leading up to Tony getting busted on the RICO charges and going to prison, and possibly his mob family getting disbanded.

IMO, there is too much smoke from Bobby's hit to not have something come out of that.
[Reply]
noa 09:02 PM 04-11-2007
I thought it was a good start to the season. Not much mafia glamor, but this set the table for more conflict in upcoming episodes. My favorite part was the line about the popcorn fart. Tony's birthday BJ from Carmela was also pretty funny.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:54 PM 04-11-2007
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You want predictions?
AJ's relationship with his squeeze ends with him heartbroken and he tries to pull a Merideth Grey in the pool.
Nothing external [ie, the coppers] ever comes of Bobby's hit, but Tony continues to browbeat/harangue him, possibly until he explodes again.
The show ends with Tony sitting by the pool and those ****ing ducks come back....
FYP
[Reply]
Sully 07:57 PM 04-15-2007
One thing is for sure.
Chris is ****ed.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:16 PM 04-15-2007
Originally Posted by Sully:
One thing is for sure.
Chris is ****ed.
Indeed. This thing with Phil is going to be interesting as well...who will he choose to take his revenge on?
[Reply]
boogblaster 08:35 PM 04-15-2007
Phil will pull a dumb-*****..get himself killed too ....
[Reply]
beavis 09:23 PM 04-15-2007
Originally Posted by Sully:
One thing is for sure.
Chris is ****ed.
I don't buy it. Too obvious.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:56 PM 04-15-2007
Chris is one dead mofo. Crystal ball time......Maybe Tony takes on the NY mob. He takes advantage of the power vacum and takes the territory over?
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:18 PM 04-15-2007
Who's body do the feds find?
[Reply]
eazyb81 08:35 AM 04-16-2007
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Who's body do the feds find?
Was it the dude Bobby killed in the laundrymat?
[Reply]
noa 01:04 PM 04-17-2007
"Isaac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple."

--Christopher
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 01:11 PM 04-17-2007
Not a bad ep the other night, a lot of good lines and Jonny Sack is finally gone. The puerto rican bitch HAS to go though.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 56
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up