ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 32 of 77
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:16 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
He will be allowed to play again, but only after we release him. DUH
Yes, it's a game of chicken... We'll see if Clark has the balls to go toe-to-toe with the NFL's front office.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:20 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yes, it's a game of chicken... We'll see if Clark has the balls to go toe-to-toe with the NFL's front office.
And the KC Star/KCTV5...they are intent on running Hill out of town. They know hit pieces and opinion masked as journalism gets them attention...and will milk it until they cant.

I hope the locals turn on them...when the emo dust settles.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:23 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Now would be the perfect time for Clark to embrace his role as absentee owner. Just disappear to Texas, shut up, and let the process play out while time marches on.

Any questions to the Chiefs? "Week to week". We can do this.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04-27-2019, 09:25 PM
This message has been deleted by Sweet Daddy Hate. Reason: Oops!
New World Order 09:25 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Now would be the perfect time for Clark to embrace his role as absentee owner. Just disappear to Texas, shut up, and let the process play out while time marches on.

Doesn't he own a soccer team?

Hide in the UK.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:28 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Doesn't he own a soccer team?

Hide in the UK.
Even better.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:31 PM 04-27-2019
I'd prefer the DA to toss the book at him,,, come back and play in his late 40's
[Reply]
In58men 09:32 PM 04-27-2019
Can I change my vote?

I want him back!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
petegz28 04-27-2019, 09:36 PM
This message has been deleted by petegz28.
petegz28 09:37 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
He will be allowed to play again, but only after we release him. DUH

Thank you, Roger......

Him playing again has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not we release him...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:38 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

Only the Chiefs fall for "week-to-week" and Spirit goonies...
[Reply]
New World Order 09:38 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Can I change my vote?

I want him back!!!!!!!!
Me too!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:50 PM 04-27-2019
To those who think Hill could be "banned for life", you're very mistaken.

1. He has not been found guilty of anything

2. You cannot ban someone on the evidence of a conversation he had with his partner of which he denied injuring his child

3. Yes it sounded like he's very strict with the boy, but that doesn't mean he's done a crime and it doesn't mean he can't learn to use other methods to discipline his child after this whole episode.

4. The players union has already made their position clear. If the NFL try to overreach with Tyreek where a potential ban is concerned they will fight it all the way

Ultimately this will be down to Andy, Brett and Clark. Remember, Kareem had apparently been involved in three incidents before the tape came out. Couple that with him lying then that's why they may have moved quickly. With Tyreek this is the first storm he has been involved in In the NFL. Big Ben first got into a motorbike accident without having a valid license, then had TWO sexual assault accusations thrown at him, one of which he paid out a settlement. And folks want Tyreek "banned for life" and thrown in the trash?

I really hope Clark and co hold firm. Is Arrowhead gonna be empty next season if they keep Tyreek? NO. Are folks in the stadium not gonna celebrate if Tyreek runs in a sixty yard touchdown? NO!!. So why the hell should they bow to the media and some overemotional chiefs fans? For all of the problems Big Ben got into, guess how many games he was banned for? FOUR. I suspect Tyreek could get six or eight. If that is the case then take it and keep Ty here. Seeing him with another team would be absolutely sickening.
[Reply]
FAX 09:50 PM 04-27-2019

[Reply]
kcpasco 09:55 PM 04-27-2019
Hard to ban a guy for life if he’s not even charged with a crime. NFLPA would make sure of that.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:56 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Can I change my vote?

I want him back!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Me too!
:-)

And it's only been two days. As I said, let time do its work.
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:00 PM 04-27-2019
I can see it now. Chiefs cut Tyreek and the DA still doesn’t have enough evidence to bring charges. Some other team waits for the outrage to calm down and sign him. Other teams fans defend the decision by saying no abuse occurred because charges were never filed.

NFL owners don’t care as long as the player is great and public backlash has settled down.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 77
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up