KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 03:03 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
Can you not read? He did and I've reposted it twice. The fact that it was a few sentences short was NOT the issue. The issue was he did not have the stones to show up and do what he said he would...

HE DID, he was here and was accused of being a coward.
Wrong. He posted it a few times, not 100 times. I'm usually not that literal, but a promise is a promise.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:03 PM 01-10-2005
I love it. Mememe's most embarassing flame out ever, and it's defending a RWNJ, about something that doesn't even have a political point.
[Reply]
memyselfI 03:04 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Wrong. He posted it a few times, not 100 times. I'm usually not that literal, but a promise is a promise.

Please post the quote or the link to the post that said 'I promise' to do this?

I know for a fact people here think they see 'promises' that never get made.
[Reply]
KCTitus 03:05 PM 01-10-2005
When did 95 = few?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:05 PM 01-10-2005
I'm not fighting in his honor. I'm merely pointing out that he did not go off the deepend in a vaccum...

if people want to continue to claim they were attacked unprovoked because they responded to his attack to Titus then fine. The thread took a negative turn for a reason and it can be traced to one person and one post.
I can understand that, I wouldn't want to be associated with Denise either.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 03:05 PM 01-10-2005
and it was not KCJ.
Wrong again. Had Titus said it, and KCJ not responded, this thread would have died.

KCJ chose to be a jackass, and thats why this thread is so huge.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 03:05 PM 01-10-2005
jesus, anyone who can't see that Johhny has serious mental problems is dense....he does the same thing everytime he shows up....its called a PATTERN people...excusing, and even worse, defending it is bizarre...he needs real mental health treatment, not denise's "my alcoholic father raped me" style of codependency
[Reply]
shakesthecat 03:05 PM 01-10-2005
And did any of them bother to point them out to Titus and saw he's wrong in addition to the attack on him being wrong???? :-)

Well let me be the first.

Titus, you big meanie! That was very wrong of you.
I hope you're proud of yourself, young man.
[Reply]
memyselfI 03:06 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I love it. Mememe's most embarassing flame out ever, and it's defending a RWNJ, about something that doesn't even have a political point.

He's been the lone person with my back before...

I don't care if he's a 'RWNJ' in this situation the attacks on his integrity were for no good reason and were based on ONE person's desire to change the course of the thread.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 03:07 PM 01-10-2005
Please post the quote or the link to the post that said 'I promise' to do this?

I know for a fact people here think they see 'promises' that never get made.
Uhm...post #1. He says he will type it 100x. He then cyber-stretches his fingers like he will be typing alot. This of course does not mean that he will type it 5 times and then walk away.
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:08 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by shakesthecat:
WOW!

Ya know, I've read a lot of pretty harsh shiite on this bb over the years, and this is SOOOO far over the line, it's no wonder KCJ and his new guardian went berzerk.

If there was ever a just cause for a grown man to completely lose his mind due to a cyber-insult, this would be it.
Exactly. I made an analogy to memememe's son being called a sissy by the school bully, and then going postal on the bully. I GUARANTEE she would not condone such behavior from her own child.
[Reply]
memyselfI 03:08 PM 01-10-2005
Wrong again. Had Titus said it, and KCJ not responded, this thread would have died.

KCJ chose to be a jackass, and thats why this thread is so huge.
Yes, he was wrong to respond. I said that before. But he also had someone calling him a coward and liar when he was present before the person hurling the labels...

I can see any number of you folks going off the deepend in a similiar situation and to pretend otherwise is a joke.
[Reply]
KCTitus 03:10 PM 01-10-2005
denise also promised never to post here...
[Reply]
OldTownChief 03:10 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
jesus, anyone who can't see that Johhny has serious mental problems is dense....he does the same thing everytime he shows up....its called a PATTERN people...excusing, and even worse, defending it is bizarre...he needs real mental health treatment, not denise's "my alcoholic father raped me" style of codependency

:-) :-) Rep
[Reply]
memyselfI 03:11 PM 01-10-2005
Uhm...post #1. He says he will type it 100x. He then cyber-stretches his fingers like he will be typing alot. This of course does not mean that he will type it 5 times and then walk away.

He did not walk away. He typed 95x in an attempt to fulfill the post which is sorta lame, yes. But that is quite different from saying he did not show up. And then he did not 'just leave'. He also typed an apology to DV which he had not offered to do.

So go ahead and create some revisionist history...but the first dozen or so posts of this thread tell the REAL story.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 47
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up