ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Pennywise 01:42 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
There are two core types of games. 50/50 types where you just want to beat half of the people playing. These you generally choose chalky, safe-type players.

GPP's these are the tourneys you can win millions in but you're up against 500k people. Regular Joe's who enter once or twice are mostly going to pick safer top-10 type QBs but the person who won this week very well may have had Kirk Cousins as his starting QB. He put up top QB numbers but he's far cheaper to buy which means you have opportunity to buy more expensive rb/wr's, etc.
Gotcha. Thanks.
Bob Dole 01:42 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Why do you have to have so many lineups?
Bob Dole just saw a ghost.
Sully 12:50 PM 10-26-2015
How much better would this thread be if, every 3 hours, Hootie had 10 minutes to post in it before being banned, again?
TLO 01:20 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Sully:
How much better would this thread be if, every 3 hours, Hootie had 10 minutes to post in it before being banned, again?
That's about the only thing that would bring burst back to the thread at this point.
Rain Man 01:25 PM 10-26-2015
That's a really good idea.
SPchief 01:29 PM 10-26-2015
Make. This. Happen.
stumppy 02:13 PM 10-26-2015
Yes....yes.......bruuuhahahahaha..........yes.
SAUTO 02:17 PM 10-26-2015
GIRAFFE!!!
Dartgod 02:37 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
GIRAFFE!!!
Ok, I've seen this referenced several times. Please explain for the old and slow.
BigRedChief 03:05 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Ok, I've seen this referenced several times. Please explain for the old and slow.
you got to be a FUCKING CHEETAH!
DaFace 03:11 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
It's not really all that exciting. I won't get into the topic that this is in reference to (read the early thread if you so choose), but there was this...

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
And has it even been proven that the big tragedy is even true?
Seems weird to tell someone that you don't get along with AT ALL something so terrible and personal...
Originally Posted by DaFace:
My daughter was impaled on a monument to Genghis Khan by a pack of wild giraffes. Don't tell anyone.
And then it became a joke about being traumatized by thinking about giraffes.

Sorry to disappoint you with the lame story. :-)
Saul Good 03:52 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
you got to be a FUCKING CHEETAH!
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's not really all that exciting. I won't get into the topic that this is in reference to (read the early thread if you so choose), but there was this...

And then it became a joke about being traumatized by thinking about giraffes.

Sorry to disappoint you with the lame story. :-)
Exhibit A on why hootie should be reinstated. This is the kind of crap that passes for humor around here when the clever posters get run off.
ChiTown 02:32 PM 10-26-2015
:-):-)
Predarat 01:17 PM 10-26-2015

BigRichard 02:10 PM 10-26-2015
I am not going to stick up for Hootie on the entire going LLEEEROOOYYYY JEEENNNNKINS thing in FanDuel forum cause that is pretty much the truth.

From what I have read in there though the bringing up old shit that Hootie was banned for before with CC was all on Boss. I didn't even really see much from Hootie on that at all but I might have missed it.
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Up