ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 61
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:39 AM 07-02-2017
It's a misconception that fast food makes you fat. What makes people gain weight is too many calories per day. Food itself doesn't make you fat.

Eating fast food to much over loads the body on calorie intake.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:07 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
It's a misconception that fast food makes you fat. What makes people gain weight is too many calories per day. Food itself doesn't make you fat.

Eating fast food to much over loads the body on calorie intake.
Chill Tuck - Stop trying to be an ambassador for all things healthy. This is the Hardees thread, Go start a non-GMO, Nitrates, Gluten pro Kale thread.
[Reply]
bigdaddychieffan 08:11 AM 07-02-2017
Love their breakfast food. Their chicken strips are the bomb as well. Pretty much don't like anything else though.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:13 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by bigdaddychieffan:
Love their breakfast food. Their chicken strips are the bomb as well. Pretty much don't like anything else though.
do you do their biscuits n gravy?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:40 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by bigdaddychieffan:
Haven't tried it yet, but got an email promo for it late this week.

Cajun chicken biscuit!!

Getting excellent reviews, but it better at $3.79 for just the biscuit and the chicken.

If you can get chicken and cheese at QT for $1.99, it better be DAMNED good.

[Reply]
Simply Red 08:42 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Haven't tried it yet, but got an email promo for it late this week.

Cajun chicken biscuit!!
Let us know!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:49 AM 07-02-2017
I can feel my disappointed taste buds and my bowels exploding just thinking about it.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:52 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I can feel my disappointed taste buds and my bowels exploding just thinking about it.
:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:52 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Let us know!
Nah, not soon anyway. Hardees is a little too far away and in the wrong direction, certainly for breakfast.

I would have to wake up with the free time and a craving that only something I've never tried before could fill, . . . sufficient to compel me to make the drive there and back exclusively for that biscuit, . . . without a coupon or promo or anything.

At that point, I might was well go on over to Southern and have a quasi-religious experience instead.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:53 AM 07-02-2017
get Goolsby's breakfast sausage at Costco and let me know what you all think. I've never had a better breakfast sausage.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:55 AM 07-02-2017
Their biscuits are so overrated too bud. Made from scratch :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:58 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Their biscuits are so overrated too bud. Made from scratch :-)
Best biscuits in fast food. Probably the best in all but a restaurant or two per major city nationwide.

And they are made from scratch. Biscuit maker comes in 2 hours before anyone else in the company and that's the only thing he or she does all day.

Of course, as with anything. You can run into individual instances where the personnel aren't doing their job and the management isn't keeping products fresh, but that's a problem of execution. MoF, the very fact that they're made from scratch introduces the possibility of pockets of crappy biscuits being served.
[Reply]
threebag 08:59 AM 07-02-2017
They have a good bun on their burgers as well.

Seems the hot ham and cheese changed from what I remembered

The roast beef would be a nice "bring back"

Frisco is awesome
[Reply]
threebag 09:02 AM 07-02-2017
That pork chop and gravy biscuit is amazing
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:04 AM 07-02-2017
Biscuits taste frozen..sorry
[Reply]
Page 32 of 61
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »