Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
1ChiefsDan 12:46 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Non-shitheads have final edit anyway, we're safe from my dumbassery.
Well, where is it?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:49 PM 10-24-2012
We're waiting for a final element.

Released within 24 hours I'm sure so just relax.
[Reply]
1ChiefsDan 12:57 PM 10-24-2012
We're waiting for a final element.

Released within 24 hours I'm sure so just relax.
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:11 PM 10-24-2012
hmmmm

Originally Posted by :
@APdaveskretta

The "Eliminate Bad Football" sign outside the Chiefs' lockerroom has been eliminated. #missionaccomplished?

[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 01:22 PM 10-24-2012
Blackout Gear Here: http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...08#post9045808
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:53 PM 10-24-2012
Non-shitheads have final edit anyway, we're safe from my dumbassery.
You know I love your stuff but we need safe as in some non offensive corporate videos. Not exactly your style.:-)

And dontgoachanging
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:05 PM 10-24-2012
I have completed our first official video.

Stay tuned.
Originally Posted by Guru:
you damn tease you.
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Please be stragetic and classy...
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You know I love your stuff but we need safe as in some non offensive corporate videos. Not exactly your style.:-)

And dontgoachanging
It is fucking incredible, and if it gets final approval, this website is going to go fucking bananas over it. It could go viral. I'll leave it at that. I'm hoping with all hope, we can get final approval on this thing. I've had a boner for over 4 hours and am getting ready to go to the doctor.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:09 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
It is ****ing incredible, and if it gets final approval, this website is going to go ****ing bananas over it. It could go viral. I'll leave it at that. I'm hoping with all hope, we can get final approval on this thing. I've had a boner for over 4 hours and am getting ready to go to the doctor.
Oh you tease!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:10 PM 10-24-2012
It's a lot like a political ad. :-)

It hits hard. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:14 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Oh you tease!
It's a lot like a political ad. :-)

It hits hard. :-)
Get excited. I wish I could share it right now. I only got to see it because I'm a mod, that's part of the perks of dealing with you fuckers. :-)

But I'm telling you, you're all going to be surprised, and you're going to love it. I don't want to overbuild the thing, so that's all I'm saying. It's fucking epic.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:16 PM 10-24-2012
It literally moved one man to tears.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:17 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Get excited. I wish I could share it right now. I only got to see it because I'm a mod, that's part of the perks of dealing with you ****ers. :-)

But I'm telling you, you're all going to be surprised, and you're going to love it. I don't want to overbuild the thing, so that's all I'm saying. It's ****ing epic.
I hope he doesnt go all Jr high girl in it...

he could undo everything with his basement antics.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:20 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I hope he doesnt go all Jr high girl in it...

he could undo everything with his basement antics.
Like I said: Phobia has final edit approval so it won't have any laughing space villains in it.
[Reply]
bowener 03:20 PM 10-24-2012
Will it matter that the video (probably) uses video clips used without permission from the NFL at all?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:20 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by bowener:
Who has to approve the video? pr_capone et al?

Will it matter that the video (probably) uses video clips used without permission from the NFL at all?
There are no NFL video clips in it.
[Reply]
Page 318 of 603
« First < 218268308314315316317318 319320321322328368418 > Last »
Up