Page 316 of 449
« First < 216266306312313314315316 317318319320326366416 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
FWIW I just heard on Sirius radio that the Chargers are in and think he is the difference between them winning the division and having a serious shot at a Super Bowl. They think they can recoup some of the damage with a Gordon trade in the offseason.

They think their time is now. I agree with that sentiment too. They don’t have much longer with Rivers and it’s about time to start paying their other players.
lmao good luck to Philip Rivers beating Mahomes in a playoff game, Ramsey or no.

They’ll probably trade for him and he’ll get hepatitis and die or something anyway
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:17 PM 09-20-2019
FWIW I just heard on Sirius radio that the Chargers are in and think he is the difference between them winning the division and having a serious shot at a Super Bowl. They think they can recoup some of the damage with a Gordon trade in the offseason.

They think their time is now. I agree with that sentiment too. They don’t have much longer with Rivers and it’s about time to start paying their other players.
Awesome, because they're not winning the division.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:18 PM 09-20-2019
Remember, Ramsey and Bosa came from the same draft class. You can bet your ass Dean Spanos isn't going to give out $200M in a single off season.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:20 PM 09-20-2019
Chargers are kinda in the same boat as the Chiefs. They will pick late in the first round.

Probably have to give up 2 first rounders + for him.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:20 PM 09-20-2019

That sounds completely idiotic. Can he play LT? Do they know that's not a move the Chargers would make at all?
[Reply]
New World Order 04:22 PM 09-20-2019
They held Detroit to 13 points and still lost.

I'd say a corner shouldn't be high on their priority list.
[Reply]
MightyMouse 04:27 PM 09-20-2019
Watts would be a good player to add with picks. Solid player but blocked with us. Cheap with years left. Jags could use safety help.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:29 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
That sounds completely idiotic. Can he play LT? Do they know that's not a move the Chargers would make at all?
Seriously.

It's just more "OMG CHARGERS RIVERS DESERVES A RING!!!" blowharding.

Dean doesn't pay $$$. They don't sign big $$$ F/A's, they sure as fuck aren't going to trade multiple picks AND pay one.

AND they actually like their corners, two of them just happen to be dinged up right now.

Predicting Ramsey to the Chargers is idiotic. Such a proposition is an illustration that whomever said it doesn't know wtf they're talking about.
[Reply]
arrwheader 04:30 PM 09-20-2019
https://apnews.com/fdd2721a8acd41118...source=Twitter

Says in here they are trying to repair relationship s and keep him. I know there's been shit misleading earlier but this was an hour ago and says a little more.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MightyMouse 04:31 PM 09-20-2019
2020 1st and 5th, 2021 second and watts.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:31 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
Watts would be a good player to add with picks. Solid player but blocked with us. Cheap with years left. Jags could use safety help.

via GIPHY

You're 0-2 in this thread so far.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:31 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
lmao good luck to Philip Rivers beating Mahomes in a playoff game, Ramsey or no.

They’ll probably trade for him and he’ll get hepatitis and die or something anyway
Mahomes owns Ramsey... and Rivers
[Reply]
MightyMouse 04:36 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
https://apnews.com/fdd2721a8acd41118...source=Twitter

Says in here they are trying to repair relationship s and keep him. I know there's been shit misleading earlier but this was an hour ago and says a little more.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
This was the most likely scenario when the odds came out. I think it’s likely but if it happens then Ramsey has been told a coaching change is coming. If they don’t fix that environment then this will repeat itself. The Chiefs broke them last year and the culture established allowed it.
If I was in charge I’d pay Ramsey, overhaul the staff and trade Fournette
[Reply]
MightyMouse 04:42 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

via GIPHY

You're 0-2 in this thread so far.
Go on..........

He isn’t better than thorn but he is a solid player and under control for cheap. If it wasn’t for injury you could have seen that he is a good player. The chiefs likely need to add a young player in a deal involving picks. I do not believe they can match what the ravens and eagles would be willing to give in draft comp
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:46 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
Go on..........

He isn’t better than thorn but he is a solid player and under control for cheap. If it wasn’t for injury you could have seen that he is a good player. The chiefs likely need to add a young player in a deal involving picks. I do not believe they can match what the ravens and eagles would be willing to give in draft comp
That's just the thing.

You can't say "if it wasn't for injury" about a player that's been hurt pretty much the entire time he's played organized football.
[Reply]
Page 316 of 449
« First < 216266306312313314315316 317318319320326366416 > Last »
Up