ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 316 of 359
« First < 216266306312313314315316 317318319320326 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
scho63 01:24 PM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Not a teacher but ….. well, damn! And not in a good way.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-horny.html
You're an excellent poster but wow man, you REALLY FUCKED UP posting that shit! :-)
[Reply]
frozenchief 02:04 PM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
You're an excellent poster but wow man, you REALLY ****ED UP posting that shit! :-)
I warned people. I said damn "not in a good way." I know it was bad I couldn't believe some kid actually went through with that. Let's face it. If she had been charged with attempted sex abuse, that would be understandable. You'd have some respect for the kid for saying 'no'. But that? That's going to mess up that kid for life.

Also, I figured if I had to see it, CP should also have to see it.

If I see a similar themed article, I won't post it unless the chick is hot. Or maybe start a thread about ugly women who were caught having sex with young boys.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:14 PM 03-30-2023
If I see a similar themed article, I won't post it unless the chick is hot. Or maybe start a thread about ugly women who were caught having sex with young boys.
That would be a very Chiefsplanet thing to do!
[Reply]
Eureka 03:13 PM 03-30-2023
I warned people. I said damn "not in a good way." I know it was bad I couldn't believe some kid actually went through with that. Let's face it. If she had been charged with attempted sex abuse, that would be understandable. You'd have some respect for the kid for saying 'no'. But that? That's going to mess up that kid for life.

Also, I figured if I had to see it, CP should also have to see it.

You're just going to double down huh?
[Reply]
Otter 03:20 PM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Well he didn't post the picture for a reason.

Here's one from the article Frozen posted.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ld-age-14.html

Seems to be a guilty (woman on the right) but maybe her 2022 teacher of the year award might push her too not guilty status?
Jose and Don don't make Tequila strong enough.

Far left in black looks like she might make a good FB if the Chiefs are in the market.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:48 PM 03-30-2023
Not a teacher but ….. well, damn! And not in a good way.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-horny.html
The only thing that makes her hot is that she is 98.6 degrees.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:50 PM 03-30-2023
Or maybe start a thread about ugly women who were caught having sex with fat pigs who rape young boys.
FYP
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:59 PM 03-30-2023
I was one layer of clothing away from being lucky enough to be a teenager that was sexually abused by his guidance counselor.

A little Christian, 5'-5", 120lb ginger girl that at 23 y/o, was still a virgin. Imagine a cuter, more petite Molly Ringwald. She would take me to bible camp and so forth.

She invited me to her house multiple times. One night she was on top of me....then cuddling....then grinding on my 16 y/o cock. (I was in a group home at the time and she worked there. She would seek special permission to "check me out" of the building with the the head counselor)

Unfortunately for me, she would call me the very next day telling me that she can never see me again. Said she can't trust herself around me blah blah blah. I'm guessing she rubbed one out and felt guilty about me.

I would only see her once more after that, and in a public, professional setting. She ended up marrying some Christian bible thumper months later.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:24 PM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I was one layer of clothing away from being lucky enough to be a teenager that was sexually abused by his guidance counselor.

A little Christian, 5'-5", 120lb ginger girl that at 23 y/o, was still a virgin. Imagine a cuter, more petite Molly Ringwald. She would take me to bible camp and so forth.

She invited me to her house multiple times. One night she was on top of me....then cuddling....then grinding on my 16 y/o cock. (I was in a group home at the time and she worked there. She would seek special permission to "check me out" of the building with the the head counselor)

Unfortunately for me, she would call me the very next day telling me that she can never see me again. Said she can't trust herself around me blah blah blah. I'm guessing she rubbed one out and felt guilty about me.

I would only see her once more after that, and in a public, professional setting. She ended up marrying some Christian bible thumper months later.
Looking back on this, it's quite the odd dynamic.

You gotta remember, i was a homeless teenager at the time who had recently ran away from my father and was institutionalized since my grandparents didn't want anything to do with that headache.

She was, effectively, my therapist and case worker.

She, like a lot of the counselors there, took a real special interest in me. I had a lot a of special privs and perks the other kids in the group home just didn't have.

When i ran away at 15, i was already an AP Honor student in English and Math. I'm not saying i was some super bright kid or anything, but it's not exactly like group homes are full of the best and brightest kids, so i kinda stood out amongst my peers.

So i was often looked at as, "the kid that was gonna make it". They treated me different and kinda used me as an example both against my peers, and with eventual donors for the program. I was kinda touted as the "smart kid who's gonna have success".

So when she told the head counselor that she was going to personally check me out at say, 8pm, and then have me back by 10pm, no one cared. However, no other kid was allowed to leave the building past 5pm. Again, i really, really did receive preferential treatment. And at the time she was doing that with me, she wasn't even working there anymore.

The fucked up thing is though, i had NO intentions of fucking her. NONE. Didn't even cross my mind. She really was like an older sister to me. A positive, female influence in my life, for a homeless kid that grew up with no female figures like that. No mother. Nothing like that.

So when she called me to tell me that she can't see me again, i was heartbroken. Not because i didn't fuck, but because she really meant something to me and was NEVER a sexual object to me until that night that SHE instigated.

It went from a great, sister like relationship that i really, really did need, to her on top of me grinding on me, to her completely removing herself from my life the very next day.

Kinda fucked up situation if you really think about it. It still bums me out.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:24 PM 03-30-2023
/therapy session over.

Thanks, docs. Back to work now.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:39 PM 03-30-2023
/therapy session over.

Thanks, docs. Back to work now.
What a downer
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:44 PM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
What a downer
:-)

Yeah i figured i'd get that reaction.

I guess the moral of the story is that while it's fun to think about how much we woulda loved to get our rocks off back when we were kids, there's often a lot more elements to this that don't neatly align with how its fetishized in our imaginations.

Great, now im bummed out.

Sorry to kill the party, ha.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:46 PM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
The only thing that makes her hot is that she is 98.6 degrees.
If I remember my astrophysics, I bet the core temperature is hotter due to the intense forces of gravity in the outer layers.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:51 PM 03-30-2023
Hey! I got another story of this 16 y/o baby sitter i had when i was 10-11 years old! Would that cheer everyone up? :-)
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:54 PM 03-30-2023
Hey! I got another story of this 16 y/o baby sitter i had when i was 10-11 years old! Would that cheer everyone up? :-)
As long as it doesn't end with some Jesusy cock tease burning out on you fire away. :-)
[Reply]
Page 316 of 359
« First < 216266306312313314315316 317318319320326 > Last »
Up