ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 314 of 445
« First < 214264304310311312313314 315316317318324364414 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
Dr. Johnny Fever 08:19 AM 07-24-2012
Originally Posted by JD10367:
I'd never seen Alice Cooper before this month, when I saw him open for Iron Maiden. He's pretty damn good, and you can see where he laid a lot of the groundwork for both heavy metal and the theatrics of many bands. Plus, he's got a chick guitarist, which is cool.
Orianthi. One of the hottest chicks alive imo and a truly fantastic guitar player.

Orianthi tidbits... She used to be in Michael Jacksons band, thats her on "Beat It" and well everything else guitar-wise on a couple of his tours. She was on American Idol and lost but then had one big pop hit "According To You" which is one of the few modern pop songs I like. Then Alice asked her to join his band. The girl can flat shred.

I posted some vids of her showing off with her guitar in the random music video thread a while back.
DaKCMan AP 10:20 AM 07-24-2012
Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever:
Orianthi. One of the hottest chicks alive
No way.
Dr. Johnny Fever 10:33 AM 07-24-2012
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
No way.
Imo... which makes her one of the hottest chicks around in my world... which is the perspective I speak from.
DaKCMan AP 10:37 AM 07-24-2012
Imo... which makes her one of the hottest chicks around in my world... which is the perspective I speak from.
No way.
Rasputin 01:05 PM 07-24-2012
Uhg. Am moving yet again for the 3rd time this year. However I think I'm getting a good deal for a cheap cheap trailer house that can save me money. This maybe the break I needed? It's just freaking hot!
luv 01:07 PM 07-24-2012
I've had most of my stuff in boxes for over a year. Whenever I finally move back out, it's going to be like Christmas unpacking.
Dr. Johnny Fever 01:07 PM 07-24-2012
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Uhg. Am moving yet again for the 3rd time this year. However I think I'm getting a good deal for a cheap cheap trailer house that can save me money. This maybe the break I needed? It's just freaking hot!
Same place or moving away?
JD10367 01:07 PM 07-24-2012
Yeah, I know the feeling. I moved this past October and now, after 10 months at this place, I might be moving again because we're trying to buy a house. I'm not looking forward to it. (Well, I'm looking forward to being able to finally put a nail in a well where I want to without asking someone else... but I'm not looking forward to the physical moving. The older I get, the more it sucks.)
Rasputin 01:15 PM 07-24-2012
Same place or moving away?
Same town lol I will be trailer park trash now.
Rasputin 01:21 PM 07-24-2012
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Yeah, I know the feeling. I moved this past October and now, after 10 months at this place, I might be moving again because we're trying to buy a house. I'm not looking forward to it. (Well, I'm looking forward to being able to finally put a nail in a well where I want to without asking someone else... but I'm not looking forward to the physical moving. The older I get, the more it sucks.)
Ya that's a big part of why I want this. Every body I have talked too about my landlord or if I mentioned her name, made funny faces then went off about how she is a chitty slump lord. I don't trust the lady I think I'm making a good move and it not a bad looking trailer I can live with it. It will need some maintenance I know this much. I just can't pass up an opportunity to cut my rent over half and then after a year or so not even pay that. I will be able to handle $150 in lot rent. I cannot afford the place I'm at now tired of struggling to put food on the table.
Rasputin 01:39 PM 07-24-2012
Orianthi. One of the hottest chicks alive imo and a truly fantastic guitar player.

Orianthi tidbits... She used to be in Michael Jacksons band, thats her on "Beat It" and well everything else guitar-wise on a couple of his tours. She was on American Idol and lost but then had one big pop hit "According To You" which is one of the few modern pop songs I like. Then Alice asked her to join his band. The girl can flat shred.

I posted some vids of her showing off with her guitar in the random music video thread a while back.
Btw she is hot

Oh & FYI Steve Vai is going play at Salina Steifel theatre Sept 30. 8:00pm
I'd rather see Jeff Beck or definitely want to see Buckethead but Steve Vai is pretty good.
Rasputin 06:34 PM 07-24-2012
106 when I took a load over to the trailer uhg.
rico 06:52 PM 07-24-2012
For you, beer me:

From Freaks and Geeks...the most criminally under-appreciated television show for it's time (late 90's I think, but show takes place in '80).
Dr. Johnny Fever 06:52 PM 07-24-2012
Btw she is hot

I'd rather see Jeff Beck or definitely want to see Buckethead but Steve Vai is pretty good.
Awesome. I love her so much.

:-)
rico 06:55 PM 07-24-2012
Btw she is hot

This chick is awesome.
Page 314 of 445
« First < 214264304310311312313314 315316317318324364414 > Last »
Up