ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 314 of 791
« First < 214264304310311312313314 315316317318324364414 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:38 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Like fuck he did. Flashes of what? Blowing a coverage? Getting injured?
If the actual plan is to rely on Watts and Berry, then Veach/Reid are mentally disabled.

I have faith that isn’t the plan though.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:39 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'll be honest - I'm with you here. I don't remember seeing much of anything memorable from him. But others have definitely felt different.

Regardless, the sample size is small and he deserves a much more extended look. The problem with our situation in the secondary is not Watts but what we're going to get from Berry. CP has determined that his contribution will be negligible; it seems like the Chiefs *might* feel different.

Best case scenario is the Chiefs are right.
He's Sanders Comming 2.0.

The dude has never stayed healthy. Ever.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:39 PM 03-11-2019

This would be my main concern with Watts and why I wouldn’t count on him to start.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:39 PM 03-11-2019

Top free agent WRs still out there (Age):

Golden Tate (30)
Tyrell Williams (27)
John Brown (29)
Devin Funchess (24)
Randall Cobb (28)
Donte Moncrief (25)
Michael Crabtree (31)
Cole Beasley (29)
Breshad Perriman (25)
Dontrelle Inman (30)

— Evan Silva (@evansilva) March 11, 2019

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:40 PM 03-11-2019

OUCH
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:41 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I kinda get what you’re saying but that’s a lot easier said than done. Guys fall through the cracks. He’s not the first player to evidently get passed on way too many times in the draft.

I’m not saying give him $10M per year but I think he’s definitely worth looking at.

If you don’t sign anyone, we’re gonna go into the draft with way too many needs to fill out.
If they don't sign anyone and Eric Berry stays on this roster, they'd better by God be fucking right. If that saga costs us ANOTHER playoff game, the second in a row due to nothing but blind loyalty (the first being Sutton's retention) then it's time to start taking about Andy's job.

They absolutely cannot keep making the same mistakes.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 04:42 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If they don't sign anyone and Eric Berry stays on this roster, they'd better by God be ****ing right. If that saga costs us ANOTHER playoff game, the second in a row due to nothing but blind loyalty (the first being Sutton's retention) then it's time to start taking about Andy's job.

We have 0 reason to expect Berry to not be complete shit.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:42 PM 03-11-2019

If Sanders Comming were a FA and had signed today with another team, a dozen people on CP would've been disappointed that we hadn't been aggressive enough in pursuing him.

MUST. SIGN. SOMEONE.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:44 PM 03-11-2019
If they don't sign anyone and Eric Berry stays on this roster, they'd better by God be fucking right. If that saga costs us ANOTHER playoff game, the second in a row due to nothing but blind loyalty (the first being Sutton's retention) then it's time to start taking about Andy's job.

Honestly, for me, everything Andy does should be under the microscope at this point. If he can’t win with Mahomes, he never will.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:44 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I like Nnadi a lot. But Smith didn't really do anything that impressive to me in kick returns. Just run around the edge and hope there's a wall for him. And he really looked like crap on defense.
I agree
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:46 PM 03-11-2019

Berry better play all 16 fucking games of the regular season next year.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:46 PM 03-11-2019

It took a 2-14 season, a player committing suicide on the property, and fans flying planes to finally get Pioli fired. I don't think Reid is ever getting fired from the Chiefs.
[Reply]
In58men 04:47 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Berry better play all 16 ****ing games of the regular season next year.
gang gang
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:50 PM 03-11-2019
Morse to the Bills.
[Reply]
Dante84 04:50 PM 03-11-2019
Mitch Morse to the Bills
[Reply]
Page 314 of 791
« First < 214264304310311312313314 315316317318324364414 > Last »
Up