ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 313 of 421
« First < 213263303309310311312313 314315316317323363413 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2018 Free Agents
Couch-Potato 09:52 AM 01-10-2018
Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 07:46 AM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefpanther:
I think conely could be the “x” factor for our offense
Yes, he seems like "le" x factor
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:00 AM 03-18-2018
I think the X factor is Sutton and the defense. We have no clue how it will perform or who will be on it opening day yet. Offense is set and shouldn't be anything but pretty damn good even with Mahomes being young an inexperienced. Defense is just up in the air at this point.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 01:42 PM 03-18-2018
Saints Pursuing Ndamukong Suh

The free agent defensive tackle, who spent five seasons with the Detroit Lions and three seasons with the Miami Dolphins, visited New Orleans on Friday and Saturday.

In a video posting on Twitter, the five-time Pro Bowler said he was "super excited about the opportunity down there, lots to think about and on to the next one on the tour."

Suh, who has a $26.1 million cap hit in 2018, was released by the Dolphins on Wednesday. Aside from the Saints, the 31-year-old has reportedly drawn interest from the Tennessee Titans, Seattle Seahawks, Dallas Cowboys and the Eagles.

https://apple.news/AjId742M6P3GohqT3PEAjGg
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:44 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:

The free agent defensive tackle, who spent five seasons with the Detroit Lions and three seasons with the Miami Dolphins, visited New Orleans on Friday and Saturday.

In a video posting on Twitter, the five-time Pro Bowler said he was "super excited about the opportunity down there, lots to think about and on to the next one on the tour."

Suh, who has a $26.1 million cap hit in 2018, was released by the Dolphins on Wednesday. Aside from the Saints, the 31-year-old has reportedly drawn interest from the Tennessee Titans, Seattle Seahawks, Dallas Cowboys and the Eagles.

Good, I hope they seal the deal ASAP so Boss Chief will stop gushing about the mfer in every post
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:49 PM 03-18-2018
Supposedly RB Damien Williams is visiting KC tomorrow.
Assclown Athan reporting this on Twitter.

Rawls last week, now Williams....
Who is leaving? West?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:52 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:

The fucking EAGLES have interest?!?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:52 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Supposedly RB Damien Williams is visiting KC tomorrow.
Assclown Athan reporting this on Twitter.

Rawls last week, now Williams....
Who is leaving? West?
There is no guarantee that Ware will be 100% by camp
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:58 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
There is no guarantee that Ware will be 100% by camp
Reid alluded to him in his presser giving indications he’d be ready. Pretty sure I read he could have been ready for the playoff game, but was designated no return/IR.

West/A. Hunt replacement
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:19 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Reid alluded to him in his presser giving indications he’d be ready. Pretty sure I read he could have been ready for the playoff game, but was designated no return/IR.

West/A. Hunt replacement
I don’t see how that’s even remotely possible.

Ware had a Grade IV PCL tear surgical procedure and the recovery time is 9-12 months after surgery.

And signing a running doesn’t back automatically mean it’s a replacement.

There’s going to be competition and the best player wins.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:21 PM 03-18-2018
Everybody knew it would be a pass when West was on the field.

That has to change.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:27 PM 03-18-2018
I think it’s becoming more clear by the day that Veach is planning to stock up the defense through the draft where there is some depth. If this wasn’t his plan, I don’t think we’d be prioritizing the RB position right now over S, DL, or CB.

We might see our first 5 picks come from that side of the ball.
[Reply]
nychief 02:31 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I think it’s becoming more clear by the day that Veach is planning to stock up the defense through the draft where there is some depth. If this wasn’t his plan, I don’t think we’d be prioritizing the RB position right now over S, DL, or CB.

We might see our first 5 picks come from that side of the ball.

I think the market on the defensive side is leveling out... we are going to have to bring in some veterans. They may not be sexy, but we are going to need bodies. I think we go heavy on defense in the draft...but I hope they believe in the best player available.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:32 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The ****ing EAGLES have interest?!?
Suh was rated the second best lineman against the run behind Snacks Harrison last year.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:34 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Suh was rated the second best lineman against the run behind Snacks Harrison last year.
I know. Just insane the amount of defensive line talent they've stockpiled already, and now to add Suh to the mix...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:37 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by nychief:
I think the market on the defensive side is leveling out... we are going to have to bring in some veterans. They may not be sexy, but we are going to need bodies. I think we go heavy on defense in the draft...but I hope they believe in the best player available.
Well, we have veterans on defense already, they just aren’t old guys. But there’s a decent amount of experience over on that side of the ball.

This draft is going to be critical for that unit as we move into the future. We need to find a couple more building blocks that can help for the foreseeable future. If we get more than that, awesome.
[Reply]
Page 313 of 421
« First < 213263303309310311312313 314315316317323363413 > Last »
Up