ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3123 of 4908
« First < 2123262330233073311331193120312131223123 312431253126312731333173322336234123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:07 AM 08-26-2022
You guys call him Dre'Mont, but Thuney calls him Daddy

[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:22 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
Dear diary.

What have I done to deserve to be put on this garbage team with incompetent coaching, front office and a narcissistic fat ass who is more interested in making stupid tic toc videos than learning the playbook. I mean, have you seen that "let's ride" shit he put out there. He has the entire town shaking their heads.

Please dear football gods, let Brett Veach and Andy Reid see some sort of redeeming quality in my game and recruit me to my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs. Heck, I'd be Andy's burger boy if that's what it took to get out of this dump.

Well, that's all for now. I'm going to cry myself to sleep.
[Reply]
TEX 09:49 AM 08-26-2022

And who won the game? You can have your moments, but that's all they are. That's really all you have :-)

"DonkTard Country - Lets Ride!" :-)
[Reply]
TEX 09:51 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Dear diary.

What have I done to deserve to be put on this garbage team with incompetent coaching, front office and a narcissistic fat ass who is more interested in making stupid tic toc videos than learning the playbook. I mean, have you seen that "let's ride" shit he put out there. He has the entire town shaking their heads.

Please dear football gods, let Brett Veach and Andy Reid see some sort of redeeming quality in my game and recruit me to my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs. Heck, I'd be Andy's burger boy if that's what it took to get out of this dump.

Well, that's all for now. I'm going to cry myself to sleep.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:54 AM 08-26-2022

Cool. The one sack Denver had in that game. :-)

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:56 AM 08-26-2022

You just call KC, Daddy
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:57 AM 08-26-2022

[Reply]
BlackOp 11:00 AM 08-26-2022
Garappolo is looking like he may be outright cut...

This is the kind of situation, if Denver brass had been actually interested in building their roster instead of selling it, should have been pursuing.

He may end up in Seattle...along with all of Denver's picks/players. If it goes that way...it was a nice play by their FO. In his last two full seasons...he's had SF in the SB and in the NFCCG....beat the #1 seed/Rodgers in the snow.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:02 AM 08-26-2022
0-13, Knowmo
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:16 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

This is kind of situation, if Denver brass had been actually interested in building their roster instead of selling it, should have been pursuing.
Kyle Shanahan was able to squeeze every last drop of upside out of Jimmy G. He will not play up to that level anywhere else.

What could Denver hope to accomplish in the AFC with Jimmy G? Houston, Indy, the Giants, Commanders, Falcons or Panthers might've been able to win their division and lose in the playoffs with Jimmy, but Jimmy isn't doing jack shit in this division. All Jimmy would do in Denver is make them just good enough to miss the playoffs by one or two games, while ensuring they'll be out of reach for a franchise QB in the draft.

Russell Wilson gives Denver a chance to beat anyone.
[Reply]
TEX 11:25 AM 08-26-2022
Kyle Shanahan was able to squeeze every last drop of upside out of Jimmy G. He will not play up to that level anywhere else.

What could Denver hope to accomplish in the AFC with Jimmy G? Houston, Indy, the Giants, Commanders, Falcons or Panthers might've been able to win their division and lose in the playoffs with Jimmy, but Jimmy isn't doing jack shit in this division. All Jimmy would do in Denver is make them just good enough to miss the playoffs by one or two games, while ensuring they'll be out of reach for a franchise QB in the draft.

Russell Wilson gives Denver a chance to beat anyone.
No he doesn't. Not the version you've got... And when Denver was in reach for Franchise QB, they chose Chubb instead of Allen. How did THAT work out for you??? :-):-):-)

I remember it well. You were touting Josh Allen all the way up to the point when Denver chose Chubb - then you pivoted. Classic! :-):-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:26 AM 08-26-2022
our coaches are ass
Ftfy
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:46 AM 08-26-2022
What could Denver hope to accomplish in the AFC with Jimmy G?
The same it'll accomplish with Wilson, his new contract and no means to add cheap talent.

For some reason you think you've landed Rodgers...Wilson has won one WC is the past 5 years. That's a LONG time...

Let me frame it another way...would you trade Garoppolo, Lock, Fant, Harris,
2022 1st-round pick (9th), 2nd (41st) and 5th, 2023 1st and 2nd for 33 year old Wilson and his new contract?

That's essentially what it would have been in the end....

He would be the best QB your team has had since Manning without giving up the future...while keeping an eye open for developing a future QB.

Lance appears to be stinking it up in Shanahan's offense so far...so what gives? They are only releasing him because of his guaranteed money...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:50 AM 08-26-2022
Jimmy G had a lot of talent around him, I mean there's a reason as to why SF is moving on right? If you just don't trade a franchise QB that is still good (comments about SEA and Wilson) then you just don't cut one. Yeah?

Jimmy G has has two (2) seasons with more than 7 passing TDs.
In 6 playoff games, yes he is 4-2 while throwing 4 TDs and 6 INTs. JG averaged 160 passing yards per game in the playoffs.

SF had a lot of talent holding him up. There is a reason no trade offers were made and/or accepted.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:07 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Jimmy G had a lot of talent around him,
According to NFL.com and ESPN...Wilson is waltzing into a talent situation "few QB have ever experienced"...and the #4 OL in the league.

Surely, JG could thrive in that "a once in a lifetime" situation too...
[Reply]
Page 3123 of 4908
« First < 2123262330233073311331193120312131223123 312431253126312731333173322336234123 > Last »
Up