ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 311 of 386
« First < 211261301307308309310311 312313314315321361 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
notorious 06:40 AM 05-13-2019
They shouldn’t taken this long to produce the final season. It gave people too much time to create their own story in their minds.

The last few episodes have been okay. Nothing special.

I have no idea why they matched Jamie against sailer douche, though. That was some action movie cliche shit right there.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 06:46 AM 05-13-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What is he wrong about? Daenerys went from 0 to 100 because Jon told people what his real name was and ringing bells. ****ing stupid and forced.
Actually, Daenerys started turning heel in season 7 when she kept insisting that Jon Snow bend the knee, over and over and over. She stopped caring for the people. All she cared about was power.

I really wanted Jon Snow to say "YOU bend the fucking knee, BITCH!".
[Reply]
Fishpicker 06:50 AM 05-13-2019
Damn I hated this episode. I cannot possibly remember all the things that bugged me about it. There were so manflaws and the episode wasn't very memorable as a whole.

The worst part was Drogons unlimited breath and the destructive power of it. Drogons breath can knock down fortifications and obliterate a castle keep and yet whenVarys was torched, no one even took a step back.
That's a major inconsistency in the span of one hour. .
[Reply]
notorious 06:50 AM 05-13-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I honestly don't think it matters what happens in the show you guys will just bitch and moan about it either way
You are certainly right about that.

I thought this is where the story would end up. People actually expected Dany to end up good in the end. Her advisors have had to hold her back the entire series. This is what was supposed to happen all along.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:55 AM 05-13-2019
Did Bob Sutton guest write the Golden Company arc for this season?
[Reply]
Amnorix 06:59 AM 05-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Oh yeah, and THIS.

B&W are retards.

Yes. Same thing we saw at Winterfell. You generally build a castle so you can defend from INSIDE of it. JFC...
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:01 AM 05-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The only thing I got left is that Bran wargs into Drogon and destroys Dany and the rest of her army, before impaling Drogon on something.

That would be interesting at least.
I hadn't even thought of that as a possibility. That would be a perfect way to keep Bran relevant.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:02 AM 05-13-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Did Bob Sutton guest write the Golden Company arc for this season?

"We don't adjust to the Dothraki and Unsullied tactics. THEY adjust to OURS!"

[Reply]
Amnorix 07:08 AM 05-13-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
They shouldn’t taken this long to produce the final season. It gave people too much time to create their own story in their minds.

The last few episodes have been okay. Nothing special.

I have no idea why they matched Jamie against sailer douche, though. That was some action movie cliche shit right there.
Yes. Especially that ONLY Euron arrives on that particular shore at just the right time to fight Jaime. One more Ironborn shows up and it's not much of a fight.

Meh, whatever. Wasnt' a bad fight. It's a TV show. Lots more that's stupider to bitch about.

Maybe someone raised this earlier, but WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK did all those Dothraki and Unsullied come from?! Was there another set of armies that weren't at Winterfell that we were ever mentioned?

I would've thought a more logical explanation would be that the men of the North that were south of Winterfell had been heading south to get away from the Army of the Dead and they formed up with men from the Riverlands, the Vale, Dorne, the Reach and maybe even Highgarden to form a new army. Instead, it appears to be the same freaking army that I thought had been wiped out at Wintefell.

Did I miss something somewhere along the way explaining this?
[Reply]
UK_Chief 07:11 AM 05-13-2019
Maybe Dany is a huge Narcissist who despises anyone who doesn’t love/idolise her? Seems to fit.... I am not loved here etc...
[Reply]
CupidStunt 07:12 AM 05-13-2019
As always, apparently, after reading some other opinions, I've changed my own somewhat. I really shouldn't rush to such quick judgement.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:18 AM 05-13-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
Damn I hated this episode. I cannot possibly remember all the things that bugged me about it. There were so manflaws and the episode wasn't very memorable as a whole.

The worst part was Drogons unlimited breath and the destructive power of it. Drogons breath can knock down fortifications and obliterate a castle keep and yet whenVarys was torched, no one even took a step back.
That's a major inconsistency in the span of one hour. .

That doesn't bother me too much. I'm thinking just as I can whisper or yell, or puff a small breath or try to blow out 100 candles in one blast, Drogon can moderate the blast.

What irks me somewhat more (though not TOO much) is the PERFECT control over Drogon's attacks that Dany has. Unless she has a Vulcan mind-meld with the thing, I just can't understand it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:25 AM 05-13-2019
Qyburn dying still has me chuckling. Cerseis reaction is hilarious too.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:32 AM 05-13-2019
Somebody needs to mash up Hells Bells after Dany hears the bells rings.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:39 AM 05-13-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
I dont see how people think it makes no sense, it makes perfect sense. this whole show has been about bad shit happening ALL the ****ing time. This show/books are built on horrible things happening. Dany Got to the point where she said, if i cant have it, no one can. So she just took EVERY ****ing thing down! she basically went school shooter.

Dany went through alot of ****ed up shit, there is no way she was ever going to turn out to be a sane person.
Yep!

That and power corrupts.
[Reply]
Page 311 of 386
« First < 211261301307308309310311 312313314315321361 > Last »
Up